Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Jorge Urbandt - Dr. Urbandt Patients

Can anyone tell me how Dr Urbandts fills are done?

He told me all fills are done under floro, Which I think is the best way to get them. Less worry about being too tight and poking the tubing.

yeah I knew that but I dont get when they would be done.. Like I have an appt May 18th,If he thinks i need a fill that day, will i get one that day or I will have to schedule another appt?

yeah I knew that but I dont get when they would be done.. Like I have an appt May 18th,If he thinks i need a fill that day, will i get one that day or I will have to schedule another appt?

Fills are done on Mondays by appointment. This is what I have been told. So, if at your appt. he thinks you need a fill, one will be scheduled. It won't be done that day.

Okays Just wondered!

He told my He does Fills on Monday mornings at the hospital.

I have an appt on May 18th too! I really feel the need for fill! I am 8 weeks out and lately habe been feeling not full at all! The first 6 weeks I was full but lately not at all. Only because I am restricting myself is why I am still losing...but slowly!

What time is your appt? Mines 11:10am... Maybe we could meet? :biggrin:

Hey,

Sorry I am just reading this! Appt went great and I just had my first fill today....did he schedule for a fill?

Yep i had a fill at 1:15 :tongue2: got 3cc and you?

LOL..we keep missing each other! my appt was at 1:45 and I got there at 1:20 had to wait to get my name called in the registration area till 1:50pm. He only gave me 2cc..wonder why? how do you feel? what are you going to eat or shall i say swallow today? I am starving but he said Clear Liquids rest of today and tomorrow morning

It goes on how the Fluid is going through your pouch. When i took my first sip it went right threw so he added 2 then i sipped again and it still went threw pretty fast so he add another cc and that put me to 3cc

I feel great.. even Water is sitting in the pouch a little.. I feel full again and it feels great!

I thought he said liquids, i didnt hear clear hehe.. So i had Tomato Soup at 4pm and that was my first meal today.. I am not hungry but i have a massive headache like i havent ate all day... I plan on having a Protein shake for dinnner and one for Breakfast.. I cant wait to eat really food again!!!!!!!!

Just a heads up to all Dr. Urbandt's patients: The ER at West Penn Hospital is going to close in January 2011. Bariatric program will still be at West Penn but I don't know where ER patients will go.

My guess is that AGH will be the ER of choose i guess, AGH does Lapbands.

My guess is that AGH will be the ER of choose i guess, AGH does Lapbands.

There's no way I am going to AGH. I live in Westmoreland County. I will go to Forbes in Monroeville if need be. Forbes is part of the Alle-West Hospital system. If I can't go there then I will try to switch doctors to someone at Magee.