Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just bought it...so excited!

I just bought the GoWear Fit band today and I can't wait for it to arrive here on Sat. (hopefully) Anyone already have it? Let me know your thoughts on it, or the bodybugg. It is my understanding they are made by the same company and basically the same product. I was banded two days ago so I am excited to get to use this arm band during the whole weightloss journey with my LapBand. :thumbup:

I got my Bodybugg last month and it works wonders.

I'll be down 100 pounds by the time I get banded.

We've all counted calories and wondered what we were doing wrong when the weight wasn't coming off as fast as we thought it should. That is because counting how many calories you consume is basically useless unless you know how many you are burning.

The Bodybugg tells you how many calories you are burning and you enter everything you've eaten online. It does the math for you. It's great!!

I have never heard of this before. I just googled it. Watched the video.. sounds like a great product. A little expensive but here is the web site if anyone is interested.

Welcome - GoWear fit – The Lifestyle and Calorie Management System

I've had my bodybugg for about a month and love it!

I also just purchased this but I have not used it yet.....Dicks Sporting Goods has it on clearance and you can buy the armband and display both for $179.00 and there is a 15% off entire order coupon in the Entertainment book so you can save even more.......cant wait to use it.....I researched both gowear fit and bodybugg and they seem kind of the same except you can weat the gowear one to bed and it calculates how many calories you burned in your sleep....veeery interesting...good luck with it and keep us posted..........

You can wear the bodybugg to bed as well.

I've had the GoWear Fit armband and display since February. I used it religiously for a few months and then didn't for a long time. I started using it again at the end of September. It is a great tool to track how many calories you are burning when exercising or even when you are just chilling and watching TV. I just got an email from them saying they are upgrading the software they use starting Tuesday. I'm excited, the software is the only thing I don't really like so hopefully it has been improved a lot. The only thing I suggest is when the armband strap wears out or falls apart, buy a few replacements at the same time so you only have to pay one shipping charge. I'm currently on my third armband strap. I stopped wearing it at night to try to cut down on the amount of wear to my last remaining strap.

weight.png

I too have the GoWear Fit. I purchased it last Feb. and I can't go a day without it. Since I purchased the band I have lost 80 lbs. I had surgery about 3 weeks ago. It's great going to the gym and knowing how many calories your burning. It's a great tool. Any questions let me know.

Thanks everyone for all the information. I am very excited and it should be here sometime today and I am itching to use it. I know it is going to give me that edge to help with the weight loss. After all knowlegde is power and this puts all the knowledge right in your hand, or on your arm I guess I should say!!! LOL I'll keep you updated when I get it on how much I like it.

I looked into it a bit....in addition to the original cost of the unit, you have to pay a monthly fee for the software, right? Or is that something optional? I'm not quite clear.

I looked into it a bit....in addition to the original cost of the unit, you have to pay a monthly fee for the software, right? Or is that something optional? I'm not quite clear.

Yes, you have to pay a monthly fee to be able to track your progress online with the software. I think the longer you commit to using it, the less the monthly fee is.

You get 6 months free with the Bodybugg.

After that it is $79.95 for 12 more months or $49.95 for 6.

Is that like that one they wear on the biggest loser?

Is that the one they use on the Biggest Loser?