Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wannabthinagain's journey

Hoping things went well and that you are recouperating by now and taking it real easy.

Quick update...everything went well with the surgery, back at the hotel and resting somewhat comfortably.

Signed,

wannab's husband

Wannab, Glad your surgery is over and you are recovering! Hope you are as comfy as can be! Take it easy. Looking forward to some pics???

Thats great to hear - Thanks for the update

Wannab:

Just wondering how you're doing? Let us know when you're up to it.

Take care.

Sue

Hoping you are healing well and taking it easy

Thanks for all the well wishes!

I'm back at home resting.

I don't really feel the Tummy Tuck incision or the breast insicisions. I mostly feel the Lipo. under my arms where the bra fits and the back area. my back is very sore from not being able to stand up straight too.

he ended up doing a tiny bit of lipo at the very top of my inner thighs. he originally thought if he had done that, i would be left with extra skin, but he decided just a little bit should be ok.

he pulled the tummy muscles in tight, moved my port over a bit (when he tightened the muscles it moved my port to the middle of my belly, so he put it back to where it was at.

all my belly stretch marks are GONE! my port scare isn't completely gone, but it is RIGHT above my TT scar, so it's not visible with a swimsuit or panties on.

I went with 275 cc gel implants which should put me at a 34 D. right now, i feel like i have breast up to my collar bones! LOL i KNOW they will settle down and the swelling will reduce, but for now, it's actually funny to see them THAT large!

i haven't taken any after pics yet. i can't stand up straight and everything is still covered with steri strips, so it's hard to tell anyhow.

i cannot believe i didn't do this, but i did NOT take ANY before pics! They did take some the day before my surgery and she said she can email me those, so i figured i would use those.

The Dr. said he took off 4.7 pounds of skin off of my belly and 4 something of fat. he said i didn't have much fat at all. What he did take out, he injected back into my bootie to help contour my FLAT butt. THAT, i felt. it feels like i'm sitting on golf balls! it's not AS bad today, but I was told today i can start doing massages to help with that.

I'm sure i have left some things out (thanks to the medicine!) I'm sleeping a LOT, which until my little ones come home is a good thing....helps the time pass quicker.

as soon as i can get some pics up, i will post them.

I'm SOOOOO thirlled to be on THIS side of the flatlands!!! I cannot wait to see what it will look like when all the swelling goes down!!!

I am so glad you are doing so well - Cant wait till you are all healed up and can take some pics - WELL DONE YOU

It was great to read your post...I am thrilled with how well you are doing and am jealous about your tight muscles. My PS didn't do that because my port was in the way and he wouldn't touch it.

Rest up and I will look forward to more posts as you heal.

Mimi

Glad to hear you're doing well. I would have to agree that the Lipo pain was the strongest pain for the first few days. Continue healing and rest alot!

Sue

Okay - when they inject fat back into your buttocks area, are you saying it feels like golf balls in the areas they did it until it flatens out or smooshes in with the rest of the fat and muscle in the buttocks?

I still have a long way to go in my journey but all my fat is on my upper buttocks and I have none left down by my tailbone - I can feel my bones when I'm sitting on a hard surface -- that is so weird feeling or seeing your bones sticking out after years of being hidden under excess weight.

I am really excited for you! I am glad things are going well, and I am sure you are going to look fantastic!

How are you children doing?Are they still at your Mom's?