Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

saggy boobs

Hey all! I ventured into my local gym today for the first time in forever and I feel great! BUT I need to know if there are any exercises that might help with saggy breasts. Mine are wondering what hit them (it's going to be the floor soon). Are there any exercises out there that can help with this?

Peck Deck....

Hey all! I ventured into my local gym today for the first time in forever and I feel great! BUT I need to know if there are any exercises that might help with saggy breasts. Mine are wondering what hit them (it's going to be the floor soon). Are there any exercises out there that can help with this?

There are machines that have photos of what areas your working. Look at the photos. You want a machine that works the muscles around your shoulders. You dont need a boob job if you work those areas good. Maybe ask someone in the gym if they know.

Last time I lost a lot of weight I worked the right muscles and didnt need a boob job. Now just gotta get there again. Next time I am at my gym I will try to see what the machines are called that I use.

To describe one machine that is good ( because I cant remember the name) it is one where you sit down with the machine behind you. This machine works your arms and shoulders muscles. It is a machine where you place your arms up against a padded area on each side of you with your arms at a 90 degree angle. You then have to pull foward. Sorry I am bad at describing:blush: I will try to find out the name of that machine.

There is no exercise that will "lift" sagging breasts. They contain no muscle whatsoever, simply fat and glandular tissue and they sag because ligaments and skin are stretched.

Opening your wallet and lifting enough cash for a boob job might give you good biceps though!

I found that the sag lessened as I lost more weight and shrank down to a C cup. But they're very sad and only surgery would fix them. Its just that they're small enough to tuck into most things now. Including my socks!

There are machines that have photos of what areas your working. Look at the photos. You want a machine that works the muscles around your shoulders. You dont need a boob job if you work those areas good. Maybe ask someone in the gym if they know.

Last time I lost a lot of weight I worked the right muscles and didnt need a boob job. Now just gotta get there again. Next time I am at my gym I will try to see what the machines are called that I use.

To describe one machine that is good ( because I cant remember the name) it is one where you sit down with the machine behind you. This machine works your arms and shoulders muscles. It is a machine where you place your arms up against a padded area on each side of you with your arms at a 90 degree angle. You then have to pull foward. Sorry I am bad at describing:blush: I will try to find out the name of that machine.

Thats the Peck Deck!!! :cursing: I have a love hate relationship with that thing.....

There is no exercise that will "lift" sagging breasts. They contain no muscle whatsoever, simply fat and glandular tissue and they sag because ligaments and skin are stretched.

Opening your wallet and lifting enough cash for a boob job might give you good biceps though!

I found that the sag lessened as I lost more weight and shrank down to a C cup. But they're very sad and only surgery would fix them. Its just that they're small enough to tuck into most things now. Including my socks!

LOL! This made me laugh!! I've also been there. I'm at goal now and don't have nearly the sag I had before, but I'm certainly not destined to be a nude model. Ah well- I'm ok with that :thumbup: I look pretty darnsexy clothed- not caring too much about the naked part :scared2:

you can also try bench pressing, changing up the position of the bench works out different parts of your pectorals. I like to lift with the bench on a decline works out the top part of my chest and you can certainly feel it.

Building muscle on any part of the body is a very good thing, but ........ The pectoral muscles are located behind the breasts and will not lift saggy breasts.

Jachut is right ..... breasts have zero muscle. They are mostly fat, glandular tissue and skin. It also depends on how large they start out and how many years gravity has been working on them. If you start out with a DD or larger and you take off 100 pounds ....... no amount of exercise is gonna give you perkys.

I myself will cross that bridge when I get to it. I will have to live with saggy deflated breasts or pay for a boob job.

I watched a segment Dr. Oz did about this. He said once the damage is done from gaining a lot of weight and losing it, there really isn't anything you can do to repair the problem other than surgery. He did say push ups were the best to keep it from getting worse. I already know I have to start a boop club fund instead of my christmas club fund next year :tongue_smilie:

Building muscle on any part of the body is a very good thing, but ........ The pectoral muscles are located behind the breasts and will not lift saggy breasts.

Jachut is right ..... breasts have zero muscle. They are mostly fat, glandular tissue and skin. It also depends on how large they start out and how many years gravity has been working on them. If you start out with a DD or larger and you take off 100 pounds ....... no amount of exercise is gonna give you perkys.

I myself will cross that bridge when I get to it. I will have to live with saggy deflated breasts or pay for a boob job.

you are 100% correct.. working out and building muscle will help but like you mentioned it does depend how much damage was there already...