Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

G-rated Fun Thread re: X-rated Topic

On another thread, one of our members referred to her girl parts as giblets. I'm still laughing! What are some of your household nicknames?

Follow my lead:

Grandma used to make me go "Shishee" before we left the house (pee pee.)

I have a Nooner (coochie.)

My husband likes a good hooter. Or he wants me to hooter his p****.)

Tampons = poonage

Poonage for the noonage = Tampons (thank Chris for that one.)

lol those are funny, someone I know calls it 'cooter' (the coochie)

I call it Punani - and when I was 14 years old I named my dog Punani and my mom never figured it out. The dog was a pickaneese and very small and ugly faced and funny looking, the name suited her well.

In this part of the country there are a few nicks for parts

Girls have a cooter, boys have a peeper...

My girlfriend and I on a drunken rage in Jamaica one year started calling ours "TING TANG". The guys were "ANACONDAS". Too funny.

My cousin started it back in the 60's I guess when she was just a girl. It has been passed down to my daughter, age 6. Here is what we say in our house now.

"Keep your Susie clean and dry"

"Susie is private. Noone can touch Susie but Mommy and the Doctor, and only when Mommy is there"

"Wash your Susie and your Fanny"

"Is your Susie dried off good?"

"Mommy! My Susie is red and it hurts!" (wiping skills of 6yo girls leave alot to be desired. Skip a few days bath, and Oh No!)

"Don't wear panties to bed tonight. You need to air out your Susie"

"Mom, I'm not wearing panties tonight. I need to air out my Susie"

"Mom!" she gasps and whispers conspiratorily. "Her name is SUSIE!!!!!"

What's odd is to be around ALL of my cousin's kids and hear them use "Susie". So if you know anyone who says this too, we might be related!

And if your name is Susie...well, sorry? Please don't take it personally :)

the only body parts that have nick names for us are our piggies and pinkies. And of course, you hava pinkie piggy, a.k.a. baby toe. Which is odd, now that I think of it, that it's called a baby toe, considering all parts have the same age.

My husband calls my nether regions "pie" or "poontang pie". I call it my pootinanny or pootie.

And of course my friends that hang on my chest are "the girls" or my husband likes to say my "dirty billows".

His I often refer to as his "peetong" and "wingbanger".

Boys have a Peepser and girls have Poofies. Butts were called "fluffy's" or "biscuits".

As an adult, Oral sex is "snacking". Tampons are "plugs". Douching is "cleaning house".

If you shave, its an "airliner" if you don't its a "beaver jungle". Dildos are called "toys".

And of course, masturbation is called "Slumber Parties by Lisa" LMAO

I was the one who calls my junk Giblets - thats my own personal name for mine but one of my girlfriends and I always call it our "Chachee" - pronounced like Joanie loves Chachee - I don't know how to spell it because I wasn't old enough when the show was around. So if anyone knows the correct spelling please feel free to correct me.

Boyfriend calls my twins "Big Boob MaGoo" - I still laugh every single time he says it!

He calls his "member" Stanley - how original right???

Sample sentence with girlfriend "Oh the ol CHACHEE wasn't agreeing with what was going on last night"

Or "I'm pissed off at the CHACHEE, Aunt Flo came early and CHACHEE missed some lovin"

sometimes we shorten it to just "CHACH" example - "So I was shavin the ol' CHACH last night when........"

I have another girlfriend who calls here boobs - BUPPITS and her southern region NOONOOS - she always says BUPPITS AND NOONOOS. She also calls her tampons the OL' ROLY CANNOLI'S.

I've always just referred to oral sex as "Going Downtown" or "Went Downtowm for a ride last night"

What a great thread to bring smiles and laughter - come now spill the nicknames!

My girlfriend and I on a drunken rage in Jamaica one year started calling ours "TING TANG". The guys were "ANACONDAS". Too funny.

ANACONDAS!! My lord! I can only imagine the guys you've hung-out with. (Or would that be those who've been hanging around you?)

This is so funny that I was actually thinking about it again last night while trying to fall asleep. LOL

Tampons are "lollipops" around here. (Mom started that back when I was a teenager so as not to embarrass me in front of my dad and younger siblings. It's just kind of carried on with me.)

His member has also been known to be referred to as "schlong" or "Johnson". Sometimes it's "woodyallen" too. LOL

Tampons are "lollipops" around here. (Mom started that back when I was a teenager so as not to embarrass me in front of my dad and younger siblings. It's just kind of carried on with me.)

We called them "Mickey Mouse Mattresses"!

Wow, you guys have fun with your words! My current man and I don't really have any funny ways to communicate in bed.

Sometimes I make fun and say I want some Polish sausage (he is Polish).

My breasts are mostly boobies, my butt is a booty, my thing down there is a vagina - so unoriginal!

I have many nicknames though, kitten, kitty, kicia, baby, sunshine, sweetheart etc.

He rarely calls me by my real name! It's usually just 'kitten'

And I call him kitty. People make fun of us about it.

Breasts = Ta Tas

Coochie = kitty

Male parts = big Sam & the twins sometimes aka Willy

Sanitary pads = Man hole covers

Tampons = plugs

Sex = nooky

Kisses = moochies

Have I told you all how much I adore you lately?

Now, will you all please send me written, signed consent forms so I can steal all these great words to use in my shows? Poofie? Ting Tang? SUSIE?

My husband has a Mangina.