Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good Thurs morn, Vi's...

Was Glee great or what?!

Regular day on tap today... & that's all I can think of to say, so I'll go & come back when I think of something! :smile:

Buenosfreakindias chicas~

GLEE was great, but now I am tired. Oh well...hump day and my stupid Language Arts meeting is canceled so woot woot!!!

I realized that 1. I am BROKE. and 2. I have tons of stuff to wear to the wedding in my closet. 3. I am BROKE....so I guess I found what I am wearing. Well, maybe not "found" it yet, but it is in my closet...and I shall shop in there!

I told ya'll about the mold in my old house? I have to replace the wall. My bro says, "sell that f^*ker" but I am keeping it for now.

OK...what else??? Susanne is going to Phoenix for a couple of days, leaving tomorrow. I will just be chillaxing here.

I am in the middle of Slash's autobioography...but, I went to Amazon to preview Big Girl and downloaded it right away!!! IT LOOKS GREAT! I encourage all the violets to check it out. Hoping it will give me a bit of motivation!

OK...off to put my face on...I'll pop in later! Still sore from the gym!!! Kinda thinking of going later, but if Susanne is leaving, maybe we will go have a date!

Good morning, Violets..

I have a flute rehearsal at noon and choir rehearsal at 6 and nothing in between, so that's my day! Guess I'll go and see what I can do in the backyard. I got a dwarf burning bush last night that needs to be planted and a birdbath that needs to be cleaned out.

Glee was great last night. I checked to see if that was really Jane Lynch singing and yes, she is a singer. Loved the montage of the three virgins.. and the last song really rocked. Now it's on to Modern Family tonight.

Big Girl is a good read so far. It's so nice to get back to my Kindle, but I was saying to Bob, it's been Under the Dome for so long now, I feel like I'm missing something each night when I don't have to handle that bulky book and get involved with all those characters. It really was a great book.

Off to fix and egg for Breakfast.

Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves!!

Big Girl, who wrote that? I am going though my head, Kirstie Alley, Carnie Wilson, the Ali girl...........

Good morning.

Glee was great. I really do love that show. I love Modern Family probably more, can't really say depends on the show!!

I have a shoulder that is not happy from doing repetitive things for a while, well last Friday I raised into a cabinet and banged the heck out of it, why does it have to be the same shoulder?

I am jealous of all the kindle girls, actually I probably wouldn't have one because I am such a klutz I would be afraid I would drop it.

Chugging right along here today... just made a skinny cinnamon dolce latte in my PS S'bux mug! Ah... happy memories while I work...

Just out of the shower and after weighing in and seeing the number go up yet again, I have to say KUDOS to you Michelle, for losing 12# this year!! I really wish I could say that, but ain't happening. I'm guessing not being able to exercise has cut into my weight loss, but then again, the carbs, candy and ice cream might have something to do with it also.. ya think?? I can be so good for so long and then nothing happens, so I give in to the cravings and it's binge time. Gotta talk to the doc about that when we go May 3.

Janie.. sorry about your shoulder. The book is by Danielle Steele. I've never read any of her books, but she was on the View describing this one, so I downloaded it right away. Now I can finally start reading it.

Off to do my hair and makeup for the day.

Will check back after rehearsal.

Oh,and Janie.. I agree.. I love Modern Family more. Last week was hilarious when Cam said.. "I just want to be a stay at home dad slash trophy wife". What a hoot!!!

Judy, I went to look for Under the Dome at the bookstore adn couldn't find it. You have gotten me in the mood for Stephen King again. His books are like candy for me. I love to read them because they fly by and are so interesting. The only one I didn't really care much for was called Gerald's Game or something like that.

The weather is really getting beautiful here and Ayla and I have been out and about lately to enjoy it.

So I went home last night and my husband is whispering dramatically to me . . . I wanna show you something. He told me that my son is on Youtube, lol. So I looked it up as fast as possible.

It was actually rather cute. It was a commercial for speech. He is wearing the gray shirt with the red stripe on it. If you want to see it, it is here (but don't tell him I told you about it since I am not supposed to know, lol)

I have never watched Modern Family but I am going to have to check it out now. I didn't know about Glee until it was mentioned here and I looovveee that show. :0)

Judy, that line on Glee was my favorite too!! I also loved the cars and the turntable, because that is something I would do, I am always hitting things not moving, flower pots, cart corrals etc......

Wow, Danielle Steele, here I thought it was a memoir, but then I also thought "Eat, Pray, Love" was a new diet book. Was amazed when I found out it was a real book!!

I liked Glee last night more than I thought I would. I don't particularly like Madonna's songs, and I don't like theme weeks, but it was ok, I liked the story lines going on!

Modern Family and The Middle are my fav. shows right now. Wed. night is a great tv night for us!!

Are ya'll watching the new show Parenthood too? I really like that one too. There's a LOT of new shows out right now that I am liking.

Heather.. cute video!! and handsome son!!

I'm just back from flute rehearsal and I had some tuna on toast before I left at noon. I just had half a piece of grilled chicken and it's stuck.. arghhhhhh hate when that happens. I'm trying to eat the bandster way today for a change. We'll see how that goes. Nothing to tempt me here cause we ate it all yesterday!!

Under the Dome was out last December. If you would like, I'll send it to you. Bob wants to read it, but not for awhile he says. Let me know and I'll get it out tomorrow.

And we have another ear infection.. and a larger dosed round of augmentin. SIGH!!!!!