Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good morning, Violets..

Birthdays are done for a little while, thank goodness. I ate well at the first one, but ate crap all day yesterday and topped it off with birthday cake and a birthday cupcake. ack!

Janie.. you BET you can be proud even though you've been there before. The past doesn't matter now. It's what you do today that counts and you're doing it!! I'm PROUD of you!!! I know we ALL wish we could lose 50-70# before the wedding, but you know what??? None of us will be thinking about that when we see each other again. It will be all about the friendship, not the numbers.

Can't wait!!!!!!

Off to have a bandster Breakfast and get started on laundry. NO meetings or rehearsals or babysitting today. Whatever shall I do?? #1 on the list is to finish the last 40 pages of the Stephen King book so I can get started back on my Kindle.

Everyone have a great day!! Be good to yourselves.

Hey Girls~

I am getting excited about our trip! Really gotta work on the outfit though. I got the rest of the weekend down, just need the main outfit. I am sure I will pull something off and look fanfreakintastic for my girlie's wedding!!!

Tuesday...just can't fly by quick enough. We start our testing block and for the next 4 weeks, on Tues, Wed, Thursday, we have 30 min periods and a 2 hour block. IT MAKES THE DAY/WEEK FLY BY!!!

OK, chickies, pop in later. Janie, you are funny and I <3 you! xooxxo

I <3 all of you!

Good Morning... a slow start for once! :)

Yes, Janie, you can and should be proud -- doing it once was hard, but twice is twice as hard, so you deserve to be twice as happy and twice as nice to yourself for achieving it!!

Judy, enjoy your peaceful day! Is that Stephen King book good / worth lugging it around?

Pam, how many more days in your school year? What are your summer plans? Just enjoying the new house?

Laura, did I miss what happened w/Russ's parents?

Haydee, lovin' the e-mails! Thanks for "consulting" w/us!

I "less than three" all of you, too! :ohmy:

Rickin' frickin' Facebook! Ya'll are killing me w/that thing! Argh!

It is the big black hole that sucks everyone mercilessly in. :0)

Michelle... the Stephen King book is awesome. If it wasn't I wouldn't suffer through 1,074 pages! I love Stephen King, so I'm definitely enjoying it. As I'm reading, I'm seeing it as yet another movie. Lots of action for sure. I will be glad to get back to my Kindle though. So much easier to carry around!

PamELa.. I have the main dress taken care of, but have to work on the casual stuff. I just got two skirts on ebay. Hope they fit!! They shall be half of my casual outfits if they do. Just have to figure out tops. Kris and I are going downstate May 4 to see Lord of the Dance so we can do some shopping then.

Good morning!

I was in a DEAD sleep at 8 when someone called for jasmine R. I don't know her, am no related to her, although I think she might me from the same gene pool as Jesse. I am just listed in the phone book as J L, so any name that starts with J they assume that is me. It is aggravating especially when they wake me up from a deep nice sleep...........Even though the alarm was scheduled to go off in ten minutes, it didn't matter!!!

Lol, I don't know what it is but there is nothing worse than getting woken up a few minutes before you have to get up. That drives me nuts.

It's adorable! It looks *just* like Larry the Cucumber! Great job!

LOL, Michelle . . . you must be the 'mom extraordinaire' since I didn't even know his name and I have a wee one at home.

Actually, the only thing Ayla watches is Yo Gabba Gabba but she loves, loves, loves it. When the theme song goes off, the world could be ending behind her and she wouldn't even notice, lol.

Also I am happy that Mo has a new perky personality. After those all too miserable days, he deserves it.

Good morning!!

Still don't really know what I am wearing for wedding, but I am a last minute person sort of so that doesn't bother me. Oh wow, just looked at the clock, got to go, meeting a friend for late breakfast, early lunch, bye have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the hostess made the bestest ma'gritas (yes, I dropped 2 syllables). MMMMM I like ma'gritas!

Lol, isn't that what you call them after you have had a couple . . . or a tower in the 'ville. :ohmy:

Just got into it w/a parent...that NEVER happens, they usually LOVE ME! I have this kid, that in the beginning of the year I called him, Columbine...he is violent, explosive, and yet, subtle which makes him more dangerous. He moved to another classroom, but returned at the semester for my Science class. He sees spiders, hears voices, and in math class he wrote, DEAD FEMALE twice on his notebook. We had a meeting w/ the mom and she said, "oh yeah, he saw this on the news!" about the dead female. I said, "we are not going to accept that as an excuse!" Then she got all butt hurt that I didn't tell her sooner. I said, right in front of the other 2 teachers, "I am not the only teacher here, why are you only addressing me?" I swear, the apple didn't fall far from that tree, the way she was looking at me, I'd be dead!!!

Shake it off. shake it off. I am pISSED!

I am only worried about the wedding outfit...and that it is gonna be hot hot hot. I know the wedding is inside, is the reception? That will help make up my mind for sure.

OK...I have no idea who the veggiesomethings are, but I like how Carson looked in that pic w/ the 3 of you...that is your next xmas card!!!

Just got into it w/a parent...that NEVER happens, they usually LOVE ME! I have this kid, that in the beginning of the year I called him, Columbine...he is violent, explosive, and yet, subtle which makes him more dangerous. He moved to another classroom, but returned at the semester for my Science class. He sees spiders, hears voices, and in math class he wrote, DEAD FEMALE twice on his notebook. We had a meeting w/ the mom and she said, "oh yeah, he saw this on the news!" about the dead female. I said, "we are not going to accept that as an excuse!" Then she got all butt hurt that I didn't tell her sooner. I said, right in front of the other 2 teachers, "I am not the only teacher here, why are you only addressing me?" I swear, the apple didn't fall far from that tree, the way she was looking at me, I'd be dead!!!

Shake it off. shake it off. I am pISSED!

have I ever mentioned how happy I am that I'm retired???:ohmy:

& that you taught Kindergarteners!

You'd be surprised what Kindergarteners could do.......... and don't even get me started on the parents!!

The good news is that Susanne is subbing here today for the security guard. She was here yesterday too. I like seeing her around. The bad news is that the security guard she is subbing for is my new tenant...and he is missing a lot of work. He LIKES his new house...and I think he likes it a bit too much!