Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hunting Season - Heads will roll

Thank goodness:thumbup:

If I screwed up a word in that post I would have had to kill myself. Yes, I have OCD for dictionary.com too (that and spell check).

94 lbs gone, Yippee:w00t:

I’m less focused on weight now and more interested in Total Body Fat (yet another obsession I’m afraid). Are “good” obsessions bad or are only “bad” obsessions bad:confused:?

Love dictionary.com too, though I don't have to check it often (thankfully).

Awesome on the weight loss front! Omg, six more pounds and you've lost a Hollywood starlet! :biggrin:

More importantly, with no Virgo in the house who makes sure you actually barked at the full moon?

The Virgo in my family I had growing up -- my mom. Thanks, but no thanks. :biggrin: She was usually busy throwing rocks at the moon while screaming obscenities.

More importantly, with no Virgo in the house who makes sure you actually barked at the full moon?

LOLOLOL

hubby w/all the atomic clocks & gadgets has to email me when it's the full moon.....to get my barking in.

he also has an I APP for PMS, so he knows to book his business trips during that time.....yep, virgo:)

i will say being w/me for quite a while he is just as impulsive, not a planner so much (social stuff only).

Love dictionary.com too, though I don't have to check it often (thankfully).

Awesome on the weight loss front! Omg, six more pounds and you've lost a Hollywood starlet! :biggrin:

My fiancé is Vietnamese and she would always be amazed at how much Vietnamese food I could eat. I told her there was a small Vietnamese man living in my stomach. That was pre-band of course, now she eats more than me (and she only weighs 95lbs).

So here is a conundrum…

Should I be proud of losing 100 lbs, or should I be ashamed of having been 100 lbs overweight?

So here is a conundrum…

Should I be proud of losing 100 lbs, or should I be ashamed of having been 100 lbs overweight?

Now THAT is a good question. Maybe you could do a poll...:biggrin:

So here is a conundrum…

You can't un-do what was, so don't focus on that. Otherwise it gives you a negative focus on what is a WONDERFUL accomplishment!

Be proud of yourself for doing this and persevering.

Hell, I have to lose 150, and I'll be dancing in the clouds when that day comes. :biggrin:

Wow...unsubscribe to thread and look what happens. :biggrin:

It gets all nice!

you unsubscribe to a thread you created - that's a gem:)

Glou,

Here's my take on all of this:

Yep, HH broke the rules. He should have been suspended but maybe for a shorter time period.

I believe that he was baited and went for it. I say "went" and not fell because he's smarter than that.

What bothers me is the word from the mods. Yes, they do have a job to do. Is it a popular job? No. Thankless? You bet. I don't like that everyone was painted with the same brush. Being scolded like naughty children is pointless. Yes, we all understand the purpose of LBT. But when you have catagories like R&R (in which I've read more about religion, prostitution, politics, anal sex, childbirth, etc. than in my whole life) how can you place limits on other threads?

In Susan's post, it seemed like she was admonishing RestlessMonkey for commenting to Donna/Failure. Donna is the one who entered the thread, read several pages, and then posted. She had the option to simply move on. That's what I do and what most do who aren't interested in the thread's topic.

The R&R section is beneficial for those times when you just want to talk but maybe are sitting in your living room alone. Better to come to LBT, find some friends, find some amusement and not go to the refrigerator instead.

Again, HH is in the wrong. He shouldn't have come back under a new name. But, the thread was harmless and if someone wasn't interested, they had the option to move on. Donna chose to be confrontational. She was rude to RM. And it's not the first time.

Let's all try to move forward. This IS a great place and I would be lost without it. I think we'd all benefit from using the Ignore feature more often. And let's give whirled peas a chance! :biggrin:

Thanks for listening!

For the record, since there is a discussion concerning me that you all neglected to invite me to, RM was first rude to me. I did then respond rudely. Lets keep the facts straight please.