Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hunting Season - Heads will roll

I'm out at din-din w/ the fam, resising the urge to knock back some wine.

Had to bite my tongue earlier when the subject of DH's cousin came up. Future mil said she didn't understand why he chose to be gay. DH just looked at me, like uh-oh and then changed the subject back to football. We're all better off talking about football!!!

I guess not drinking now is a good thing. I'd hate to say something too upsetting.

Well thank you for the warm welcome, KC. It's lovely to meet you.

And yes, I am new here. It's a very nice place. A lovely vibe. No contention.

And thank you for being there to booze it up for the rest of us. I know how tough it must be to carry that weight by yourself. I'll try and assist with that burden when I can. :blushing:

Miss Bandy

Oh - someone to share the burden - I love it - anytime!

My Goodness.....I thought Ms Magu was a lush....but this BethfromVA....wow.

I need to work to catch up with you guys. I think I'll start right now:eek:.

MissBandy

Oh yes you do - you are already behind - this pineapple mojito is lovely. I did buy some Hendrick's today - I just cant decide what t do first

I'm out at din-din w/ the fam, resising the urge to knock back some wine.

Had to bite my tongue earlier when the subject of DH's cousin came up. Future mil said she didn't understand why he chose to be gay. DH just looked at me, like uh-oh and then changed the subject back to football. We're all better off talking about football!!!

I guess not drinking now is a good thing. I'd hate to say something too upsetting.

You are a better woman than I

how is donna the cow?

ummmm...was that me you were asking that? I have a hamster named donna, but no cow, not me! lol!how do you get your arms so nice and trim like that? I have a real problem with my arms. when I lose all of my weight I'll probably need my "wings" removed!Miss Bandy

Eh, I dunno... could be fun. Well, for US. Make sure to post what happens should you change your mind. :blushing:

miss bandy - you might be careful - I'm not sure they allow people w/ hamsters at LBT - there are some odd rules you might need to be caught up on.

So let's just have another drink - ok?

Now THAT'S the best idea I've heard in.....hours.A good punch o'hootch makes everything make sense.Except the cow thing. But that's ok....being new here, I'm sure I have a lot to learn.

Now THAT'S the best idea I've heard in.....hours.A good punch o'hootch makes everything make sense.Except the cow thing. But that's ok....being new here, I'm sure I have a lot to learn.

What are you drinking tonight?

I was earlier - way past toasted - not so much anymore sadly - I'll start again if there are other takers though!

I sober too easily!

No drinking for me! I had a glass of wine the other night, but just milk last night. I was craving junk (read as: Ice Cream) so I just drank about 4 glasses of milk to try to end that craving.

It kinda worked. If I'd had it in the house, I'd have eaten some...but it did keep me from going to get some. :biggrin:

(Too bad those suspended can't make a milk/cow joke.)