Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Well just got in a big fight w/Andrew ..... OMG I am so glad he doesn't live here any more .... He's on my computer - ask him when he's getting off - I have things to do - he says in a minute then I'm on it and he comes an interrups me looking up his stuff - then a big fight ensued... He's never coming back or calling me ya right he'll need me before I need him.. OMG I forgot how much of a drama king he is... Well there went my day - now I am friggin pissed off.. Then got Joseph calling to skype for Brooke's bday - forgot I hadn't installed skype camera hooked up but hadn't down loaded skype - so had to do that - with all this other stuff going on - then Kaitlin tells me her friend might come w/her at easter - well don't you think you should ask first.. OMG ENTITLEMENT WTF is wrong w/kids now a days ....

UPDATE - ANDREW JUST CALLED AND APOLIGIZED ... HE'S STILL A BUTTHEAD - BUT GLAD THAT HE KNEW HE WAS WRONG...

Finally made it back on the computer, my power is finally on, it is a whopping 55 degrees in my house. So I'm taking a hot show and a hot cup of tea and going to bed, the evening for work is a bust.

Janet, sorry about Andrew. '

We have a due date on the baby, October 29th, she is barely pregnant and sicker than a dog. The doc said something about people who have twins get sick very early. WTF!!!! are you kidding me!!!, so she will go back in in about 3 weeks, by then we may know more, TWINS, no friggin way, I think I need a drink!

Oh, I forgot to mention the reason I didn't have power was that the towns electrical substation burned down, nice...

Good Morning Peeps..

Oh Karla - sure hope it's not twins - but that's not always true - I know a couple of girls who were real sick and didn't have twins - so don't let that freak you out..

Not Much to report - Watch idol and Pia one of my early favs did great... I also like Haley... And the girl I Jones aka dianna ross...

dinner was fish & green Beans - sf ice cream - bed ;0)

Hi, guys, how's it going? Anyone interested in moving to a foreign country with me? Somewhere, any where, with cute cabana boys and drinks with little umbrellas where thinking is not a requirement. Somewhere that isn't too hot, too cold, too dirty, too everything. My biggest desire at this point is to curl up in a ball and pretend the world doesn't exist.

Hi, guys, how's it going? Anyone interested in moving to a foreign country with me? Somewhere, any where, with cute cabana boys and drinks with little umbrellas where thinking is not a requirement. Somewhere that isn't too hot, too cold, too dirty, too everything. My biggest desire at this point is to curl up in a ball and pretend the world doesn't exist.

Hugs Karla - I'm pooped today too..

Nothing exciting to report at all - bf - pt bar - lunch fish & green Beans - dinner Fish - Pasta (fiber gourment 130 cal) veggies - sf ice creams

Sorta blab......

Add me to the tired list! Was so sleepy last night I went to bed about 10:30 p.m. Way early for me! I did play Angry Birds on my iTouch, under the covers, until about 11:30 a.m. but that was still an early go to sleep for me. Tired again already and it's only a little after 9 p.m.!!

Then... I always wake up at just about exactly 7 a.m. and I didn't wake up until 7:30 a.m. and was supposed to be at TOPS before 8a.m.! I was a few minutes late. And I gained a pound! I am spinning my wheels. I was sick the past two weeks and hardly ate anything one of those weeks. And still gained a pound. Trying to get back on track.

Hope I'm not starting a 2nd round of this crap.... so tired, and headache last two days. Earl still trying to fight his way out of it too. Exercised 40 minutes yesterday, but didn't do but a few minutes of exercise in the hot tub this morning. Knee hurting too much and back bothering me this morning too! I'm a whiner tonight!

Spent 8 - 10 hrs beading this week including 4 hrs yesterday with 4 of the neighbors trying to make this stupid heart pendant! It's so hard! One lady said she'd teach us because she's made several of them. But she kept leading us astray, so after 4 hours, it was maybe halfway done! And now I'm waiting for a copy of the pattern so I can try and finish it myslef. The SBX barista was finally at work today so I gave her the orange Bracelet I made her. She really liked it.

Karla, hang in there!! Hope it's not TWINS!!

Candice.... is your fan club actually going to let you go on vacation for a week??? LOL

Janet, sorry about your fight with Andrew! He thinks he still has squatting rights there!

Add me to the tired list! Was so sleepy last night I went to bed about 10:30 p.m. Way early for me! I did play Angry Birds on my iTouch, under the covers, until about 11:30 a.m. but that was still an early go to sleep for me. Tired again already and it's only a little after 9 p.m.!!

Then... I always wake up at just about exactly 7 a.m. and I didn't wake up until 7:30 a.m. and was supposed to be at TOPS before 8a.m.! I was a few minutes late. And I gained a pound! I am spinning my wheels. I was sick the past two weeks and hardly ate anything one of those weeks. And still gained a pound. Trying to get back on track.

Hope I'm not starting a 2nd round of this crap.... so tired, and headache last two days. Earl still trying to fight his way out of it too. Exercised 40 minutes yesterday, but didn't do but a few minutes of exercise in the hot tub this morning. Knee hurting too much and back bothering me this morning too! I'm a whiner tonight!

Spent 8 - 10 hrs beading this week including 4 hrs yesterday with 4 of the neighbors trying to make this stupid heart pendant! It's so hard! One lady said she'd teach us because she's made several of them. But she kept leading us astray, so after 4 hours, it was maybe halfway done! And now I'm waiting for a copy of the pattern so I can try and finish it myslef. The SBX barista was finally at work today so I gave her the orange Bracelet I made her. She really liked it.

Karla, hang in there!! Hope it's not TWINS!!

Candice.... is your fan club actually going to let you go on vacation for a week??? LOL

Janet, sorry about your fight with Andrew! He thinks he still has squatting rights there!

Ah Phyl, I'm sorry that you are still feeling the crude! and a pound on top of it. I totally understand your frustration. So nice of you to make the Bracelet for the SBX lady, you have a heart of gold,

Candice what's up, you weren't in all day yesterday?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am looking forward to my weekend! I am going to take one whole day off and not think about work or school.

It almost smells like spring here, and it is even almost spring like temperature, Granted it is still cold, but it is a different cold. The baby cows are being born, they are so darn cute!!

Hope you have a good day! Phyl, you and I will keep an eye on what we put in our mouths!!!

Ah Phyl, I'm sorry that you are still feeling the crude! and a pound on top of it. I totally understand your frustration. So nice of you to make the Bracelet for the SBX lady, you have a heart of gold,

Candice what's up, you weren't in all day yesterday?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am looking forward to my weekend! I am going to take one whole day off and not think about work or school.

It almost smells like spring here, and it is even almost spring like temperature, Granted it is still cold, but it is a different cold. The baby cows are being born, they are so darn cute!!

Hope you have a good day! Phyl, you and I will keep an eye on what we put in our mouths!!!

Good Morning! Feeling a little better this morning. And no headache! Don't know about Water aerobics, though.... I'm going, apparently, because Earl has loaded all my stuff on the golf cart. But, can't be aggravating my knee by jumping around in te pool.

Tomorrow is Alzheimer's walk that we signed up for. I walked most of the 2 mile route last year, but, I know I can't do it tomorrow with this knee hurting as much as it is. Will go and ride the scooter probably.

Food was good yesterday.... Adkins Protein Drink in the morning, went out for lunch with our elderly friends from Ok. One of the specials was 1/2 meat loaf sandwich and Soup. I didn't want the bread and not necessarily the soup, but they brought me the 1/2 slice of meat load with some grilled onions and a little potatoes, so that wasn't too bad. Dinner... Earl made spaghetti.. but, he uses Tomato puree for sauce, had a couple of the small costco meatballs and 2oz angel hair. 1oz cheese in the afternoon w/6 oz wine. And a 70 calorie pudding in the evening w/a cup of tea.

Today, 1 egg w/ a teeny potato patty and coffee. I will probably have a salad for lunch. But, bad news is... "Cowboy BBQ" next door this afternoon.... hot dogs, Beans, potato salad. I will keep my portions very small, but have to have a taste of the homemade potato salad!

Choir practice this afternoon, and maybe I'll do some beading!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

I am officiall celebrating and taking tomorrow off!!! I got a 98% on my Lit Review!!! The prof. said, "The best Lit Review he has EVER read." I am in total shock. I was praying for a passing grade!!!

dinner, 1/2 piece of chicken, a couple bites of veggies. Alexa came home for the weekend, so I will hang with her. I do have some homework to do, but not tons!!!!

Phyl, enjoy EVERY bite of the tater salad!

Where is everybody else?

Good Evening Peeps - Just didn't get here to post this a.m. - had gym tonite..

Karla WTG GIRL !!!!!! FANTASTIC !!!!! I bet you feel really good !!!! food good too ;0) ... Not much happening here - I watch Idol last night sure glad Stefanio & Ashton got the wild card spots -

Phyl - You better get well - we got a week till Candice & Linda come - Sorry about the pound -

Ya Andrew thinks he's the king of my house - he can go to his house and play king all he wants...

Food today - yogurt & fruit bf - lunch fish veggies - and dinner - something with hamburger -

Have hair appointment in the a.m. then gotta sit down and make up menus for girls coming and will do shopping next Saturday - already have appt for the dogs to go to the groomers.. Need a fill too..

OMG Gas $3.87 today... I'm going to get a bike...

Well...when life throws you lemons...make a double shot absolut vodka lemonade out of it. Before I get ANY lectures about transfer addiction, I haven't had a single drop of alcohol in almost a year...but today put me over the edge. So I came home and told Lee that I was going to drink my supper tonight. He asked me how that was different from any other night thinking he was funny. I wasn't amused!!! Now I think it is kind of funny...though I think anything is funny right now.

So I still haven't heard anything from insurance. I was really hoping some miracle would happen, but I just keep waiting. Well considering that it has taken me a while to type this I think I should probably go. I'll check in when I can feel my tongue!

Karri

Hello there, and happy Saturday to everyone

Karri, hugs on the ins issue... it will come thru!!!

Karla; I;m with you on the baby cows... a real sign of spring...

Phyl; Good luck on your Alsheimers walk

Janet: have a nap today, you`ve had a stressful week,..<

and don`t be stresasing about Linda and Me coming... its supposed to be FUN rewmewmber????

I just posted this on my Facebook:

I hate housecleaning: First there's the dishes, mop the floors, do the laundry, scrub the bathrooms...... and then in six months.... I get to do it all over again!!! Auck!!!!