Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Candice & Phyl, I have no choice. But my boss knows I can't be lifting more than 50 pounds and the running, heck I'd be running what ever I do, When I do a job, I do it right. Honestly, I am hoping that this will be the last year for working full time during the summer. Next summer I will have a grandchild...or two if DD#2 gets busy to spoil rotten.

I have emailed Elyse and asked her to come by so we can talk. I visited with our councelor at school and she helped me work out some of my anger and gave me some ideas about how to draw lines. She agrees that my anger is what is getting in the way of being able to get past all this. So I am going to write a couple of angry letters and then throw them away. The come up with my list of boundaries and what to say when Elyse doesn't have money. Naturally I will make sure this child doesn't go without food, but I am not a free babysitter. I want to be involved, but I am not going to be there to fix things for her. The councelor pointed out that a lot of what I am angry about is the loss of my dream of how and when a grandchild would arrive. She also pointed out that I can be excited about the baby without becoming a rug. My mantra is, "This was your choice, I am sorry that .....has happened. What are YOU going to do to fix it." So we will see how it goes from here. Who knows, maybe she doesn't want anything to do with me. That is her choice as well.

Back to work,, thanks everyone for listening. It is time for me to move on, so less grumbling from now on.

I asked the same question about why I had to wait if it was a guarantee, but the insurance will not pay without a prior authorization. Period. It seems a little criminal that we pay such high insurance premiums just so they can lord over our lives. Just doesn't seem fair that some bureaucratic system decides who does and does not get treatment and that THEY get to decide when you are in enough discomfort to make it worth providing the cure. Stupid.

Well I am going to get off the computer for a while. I had some homework to do tonight and I have decided that I am just too progressive when it comes to education. Ugh...give up my philosophies or answer all the response questions with, "While I appreciate your argument, I would have to disagree with ..." ??? I try to find something to agree with, but I just have a hard time.

Good Evening Peeps.

Had a WONDERFUL day - well after my bank ordeal.... I should have known better than to to my b of a in Indio - got there 9:09 - didn't get to see anyone till 9:50... I even threaten to close my account w/them - they didnt' care - I asked what time does the bank open - 9 - well then why are there 4 pple waiting to get personal service (not teller service) no one showed up till 9:30 - I was so pissed - took a xanax after I left there - Hell all I wanted was a new debit card since my old one got shut down for a $20 charge made on Valentines at some pet pillow place in rancho mirage at 6:40 p.m. I was home on the computer at that time - I was really really pissed - I will be going to the b of a in La Quinta - it won't be full of the kind of pple who don't help you - I don't have million in the bank but more than the average person and I feel that after being w/bofa since I was in Kindergarden (savings) and a real about since 71 - that I should get good customer service....

So I picked up Diane - 1st place Chico's got 2 tops and 3 bras - no back fat (excess skin) and they are so comfy - they were expensive - but I dont think they will be the 1st thing that comes off when I come home at night ;0) then we met another gf for lunch at Tommy Bahama's - Had scallop sliders (not the bread part) OMG they were cooked to perfection - Diane was looking for a dress for a wedding next month - stopped at a few more store JCrew - Black & White - some store w/an A - got home about 5.. Had a really nice day - didn't talk about work - well for a second when I picked up Diane - but we didn't gossip or think of work - just talked and shopped - GREAT day....

Karla - I forgot about the lifting issues - You better becareful - and I am so happy that you talked to someone about your anger... That's very very good.. You will survive this and once that baby is born you will change your tune and keep your boundries ;0)..

Melissa (dil) called last night - girls are out of school the week of 3/14 - they were thinking about coming down - Told her I was having company that week ;0) she said that's why I'm calling cuz I know you have a life - I thought that was cool - I have a life - without my lbt friends - I might not have such an active one ;0).. So they are coming for Easter.. Girls have like 2 days off and I have good Friday - so will have fun making baskets and dying eggs..

Candice - How is your Mom doing?? How was your visit?? Yep I could get use to 3 - 4 day weeks real easy ;0) but I would have to work extra hard to get them and I don't like working that hard - infact was warned to watch my lbt and fb activity w/the new computers - that's going to be hard.. Cuz in between files - I so a lot of web surfing ;0).. Going to have to take my ereader and see if there is wi fi anywhere around us ;0)

Karri - How are you feeling today - any more new from the doc - poor thing I know I worry about my band at times... They haven't been around that long to really have specifics on them - that's why so many pple are now going w/sleeve..

Phyl ;0) I just feel so bad that you are sick - hope you feel better today.. Yep our weather tomorrow suppose to be crappy - today was pretty nice at this end of the valley..

Well Kaitlin's calling - cbl - Hugs

I asked the same question about why I had to wait if it was a guarantee, but the insurance will not pay without a prior authorization. Period. It seems a little criminal that we pay such high insurance premiums just so they can lord over our lives. Just doesn't seem fair that some bureaucratic system decides who does and does not get treatment and that THEY get to decide when you are in enough discomfort to make it worth providing the cure. Stupid.

Well I am going to get off the computer for a while. I had some homework to do tonight and I have decided that I am just too progressive when it comes to education. Ugh...give up my philosophies or answer all the response questions with, "While I appreciate your argument, I would have to disagree with ..." ??? I try to find something to agree with, but I just have a hard time.

LOL - Yep it's hard to agree when you disagree ;0) just fake it ;0)

Morning, had a visit with Elyse on the phone, went okay. I asked her to come over today so we could talk. We will see if she comes. I found out that she has posted her pregnancy on Facebook. So I had to call the family and inform them. I hadn't told anyone. He father will find out now, so again....not my problem. I am sure he will find someway to say it is my fault. My mother's was in her usual form. Reminded me that 'her' family was perfect with just two kids, my brother and sister, and that when she found out she was pregnanct with me, she really wanted an abortion. Thanks mom. Just what I needed to hear. But why do I even think she would ever be different.

Hope you slept well, I probably wont' be in much this weekend, unless I use it as an excuse to not be writting my paper, which is a huge probabliity Anyway, catch you all later. Oh, did some stress eating last night, so today had better be darn good. Wish me luck!!

Morning, had a visit with Elyse on the phone, went okay. I asked her to come over today so we could talk. We will see if she comes. I found out that she has posted her pregnancy on Facebook. So I had to call the family and inform them. I hadn't told anyone. He father will find out now, so again....not my problem. I am sure he will find someway to say it is my fault. My mother's was in her usual form. Reminded me that 'her' family was perfect with just two kids, my brother and sister, and that when she found out she was pregnanct with me, she really wanted an abortion. Thanks mom. Just what I needed to hear. But why do I even think she would ever be different.

Hope you slept well, I probably wont' be in much this weekend, unless I use it as an excuse to not be writting my paper, which is a huge probabliity Anyway, catch you all later. Oh, did some stress eating last night, so today had better be darn good. Wish me luck!!

Karla

When your Mom makes those comments what do you say to her.... You are a grown women - time to stick up for you... I want you to talk to the counsler about how to handel those comments - Really Truely - cuz this is another thing that keeps holding you back from being the best that you can be - It just pisses me off - I wish I could tell your Mom something - She's a grown woman she should know better - but you can't do better if you don't know how.. Please Please talk to the counsler about this - I think these comments really distroy your well being.. I personnally would cut of ties (I think) or I do know I would comment back as respectully as I could - If pple aren't going to respect you for the professional smart compatant woment that you are - the F them - you don't need them in your life..

I didn't sleep well leg/feet cramps all night - didn't drink enough Water the last few days and am having tmi issues too... Think the dogs had me up at 5 ish - but went back to bed - slept till 7:30 ish - need another cup of coffee and got to the bathroom PLEASE lol...

s

Janet, I usually don't say anything to my mother when she makes those comments. The best I did yesterday was to say, "I know, you've told me before." Lame I know.

About half done with the paper, I have already accepted that I'll have to redo it. But at least there are words on the screen. I did call the professor and he assures me that he won't let me fail out. But that doesn't mean much right now.

My SIL called and shared some 'grandparent/parent' insight. The comments she made really help. Such as, "Grown children are a pain in the butt and they will do what ever they want." and "As soon as you lay eyes on that baby, your heart will be lost for good." I mentioned to my professor about the 'news' and he chuckled and said that he was glad that he wasn't the ONLY one in the same boat. His youngest daughter is giving him the exact same type of grief, including the loser BF. It was good to know that I wasn't alone in this.

Well. back at it. I think I am on my 10 millionth cup of tea, but at least it isn't chocolate. I chowed down on a huge apple instead of chocolate. It wasn't too bad, chocolate would have been better.

Good Evening Gang..

Can't beleive no one had posted all day long...

Well - here's my day... Played on computer - took a shower & gave Angel a shower at the same time ;0) - talked to gf on the phone - got dressed when to Marshalls bought 3 pairs of the same shoe in 3 colors - black white nude - gosh I can't think of what they are called (old age is a bitch) remember candy shoes - spike heels that are slip on - omg what's the name - then went to Target got Brooke Bday cards 3/2 - then Winco wanted Ox Tails to make Soup - but they didn't have any (target didnt either) so went all the way across town - and Stater Bro didn't have any - so no soup tonite - guess I'll eat the lamb chops I made last night..

We haven't gotten the rain they said we were suppose to get - it's 55 They say rain is suppose to hit tonite around nine -

If you want the MOST COMFORTABLE BRA IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD (you can get front closure &/or the back - I got both) Here's the link - a bit pricey but OMG so worth it !!!!!!

http://www.soma.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=166&pageId=1&viewAll=&productId=560000135&prd=Vanishing+Back+FrontClose+Nadia+Underwire+Bra&subCatId=&color=&fromSearch=&inSeam=&posId=15&catId=cat20002&cat=Whats+New&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=11&size=

http://www.soma.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=166&pageId=1&viewAll=&productId=570007270&prd=Vanishing+Back+BackClose+Nadine+Underwire+Bra&subCatId=&color=&fromSearch=&inSeam=&posId=16&catId=cat20002&cat=Whats+New&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=11&size=

Good Evening Gang..

Can't beleive no one had posted all day long...

Well - here's my day... Played on computer - took a shower & gave Angel a shower at the same time ;0) - talked to gf on the phone - got dressed when to Marshalls bought 3 pairs of the same shoe in 3 colors - black white nude - gosh I can't think of what they are called (old age is a bitch) remember candy shoes - spike heels that are slip on - omg what's the name - then went to Target got Brooke Bday cards 3/2 - then Winco wanted Ox Tails to make Soup - but they didn't have any (target didnt either) so went all the way across town - and Stater Bro didn't have any - so no soup tonite - guess I'll eat the lamb chops I made last night..

We haven't gotten the rain they said we were suppose to get - it's 55 They say rain is suppose to hit tonite around nine -

If you want the MOST COMFORTABLE BRA IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD (you can get front closure &/or the back - I got both) Here's the link - a bit pricey but OMG so worth it !!!!!!

http://www.soma.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=166&pageId=1&viewAll=&productId=560000135&prd=Vanishing+Back+FrontClose+Nadia+Underwire+Bra&subCatId=&color=&fromSearch=&inSeam=&posId=15&catId=cat20002&cat=Whats+New&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=11&size=

http://www.soma.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=166&pageId=1&viewAll=&productId=570007270&prd=Vanishing+Back+BackClose+Nadine+Underwire+Bra&subCatId=&color=&fromSearch=&inSeam=&posId=16&catId=cat20002&cat=Whats+New&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=11&size=

thanks Janet, I just ordered 2 bras.... yeah!!!

Oh Karla; Honey, I'd like to bitch slap your mother.... she is just horrably mean. You deserve to have a GREAT MOM who loves you unconditionaly, RE-hire yourself a NEW mom...You have my permission. I fanally spoke up to My Mom years ago about her comments about my WEIGHT... too bad you're the only one in the family that is CHUBBY, cause youhave such a pretty face.... or..... You aren't going to eat ANOTHER cookie are you????

Mothers can be esteem killers... do not talk to her if she is that mean to you. Or like Janet said, tell her to stop it and shut T F up....

Oh and about the job at the nursery, you DO have a choice....I get it that you need another income , I really do... but why not TEACH summer school, or Tutor students privately, or work in a Starbucks.... something without PHYSICAL work.... what about being a Camp Counselor at a YMCA Camp for kids throughout the summer, you'd still be outdoors then... SCIENCE CAMP for kids during the summer... they must CRY for bright people like you... think about alternatives please!!! We worry about you!!!! cause we love you.

Good Morning Peeps

Candice you could have gotten the bras in a couple of weeks - we can still hit the store anyway - cuz online they don't have any 34b's -

Well our weather pple are full of hype - we were suppose to have this BIG rain storm yesterday - events were cancelled due to what they said - Indio got like 2 sprinkles - it was dark and cloudy & cold but no rain..

Not much to report played spades on the computer till like 2 a.m. - up at 7 - got thing to do today - like a nap this afternoon ;0) cuz I could have use a couple more hrs of sleep but you know my dogs...

Okay.... just lost my entire post... so here's the short version since I'm not going to type it all again! I'm better. Earl's sick. We're not going to church. I will go to DHS to get sheet cake for potluck tomorrow since it's birthday/anniversary of the lady who is going to sing for us. "King's Speech" was great! Hope it wins lots of awards tonight. Very worth seeing... you won't fall asleep Janet! And people applauded in the theater when it was over.. it was THAT good! And lots of people there seeing it yesterday because of the stupid weather report!!

I want to go to El Paseo and try on those bras. Hard to find front closure bras these days.... especially GOOD ones. Price is cheaper than Nordstrom's and they didn't have front closure last time I shopped there.

Okay.... just lost my entire post... so here's the short version since I'm not going to type it all again! I'm better. Earl's sick. We're not going to church. I will go to DHS to get sheet cake for potluck tomorrow since it's birthday/anniversary of the lady who is going to sing for us. "King's Speech" was great! Hope it wins lots of awards tonight. Very worth seeing... you won't fall asleep Janet! And people applauded in the theater when it was over.. it was THAT good! And lots of people there seeing it yesterday because of the stupid weather report!!

I want to go to El Paseo and try on those bras. Hard to find front closure bras these days.... especially GOOD ones. Price is cheaper than Nordstrom's and they didn't have front closure last time I shopped there.

We will go when the girls get here... I have the back closure one on now -think I could have gotten 32's instead of 34 - Yep the weather hype bugs the crap out of me - acted like we were going to get tons of rain - yas it was cloudy sprinkled if that - but no actual rain at this end of the valley - 54 right now a little chilly - I'm headed out to clarks and need a book store but don't want to go all the way into palm desert.. I am so spoiled

I need to hurry up and get going need a nap this afternoon

cbl

Sorry Earl is ill now... that sucks, but at least YOU are better :P

Ya, I was sure you would like the KINGS SPEECH... it was fabulous, our theatre goers all clapped too... but I thought that it was just because we were CANADIANS and we clap when the Plane`s land!!!!

Can`t wait to see you guys, bought a new carry on suitcase yest.... now I will still have to have one checked bag.... but I will try to keep it light!!

Janet, hope you got your KNAP in....

Good Evening Peeps

Yep I got my nap ;0) - went to Clarks got Fiber Gourment Pasta - Joann craft store and some jewels for my cap - a couple have fallen off in the 20 yrs I have owned it - Target then home - put dinner in the Oven - Lamb shanks - napped - woke up - got Oscar's on but haven't seen any of the movies... Should have colored my hair - but there is always next week ;0)

I'm done with the lit review, my brain is fried. Tomorrow one of the English teachers will proof it for me and then I will send it in, only one day late, but I have an extension, so it won't be late. I hate writing...Another big one due in 2 weeks, crap. Just when you all are having a grand time.

I'm tired, and my butt is sore from sitting, I'm going to bed, See you all tomorrow!