Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Morning Peeps! Sunny and cold today.... gotta drive 3 hrs to SIL`s house today... her hubby left her Xmas Eve... (I probalby told you already) any ways HIS father died suddenly... and we are going to the visitation today with SIL (for support) and then the funeral is tomorow.

Well, this should be interesting, as I don`t think the Ex`s family want my SIL to come..... oh, my!!!!

Morning, Chicks! Tracy & Jim's last day here. They fly out this evening. Nice visit, but too short and sure wish I'd been feeling better! Of course, I kept going and going so not giving my body time to rest. Next two days will be good. We have to drive RV over to Redlands... 60 miles, for maintenance and will be gone two days. So... think I will sit in the RV and veg... do some beading. Probably won't have internet access. Wow! Computer or site taking forever to catch up with my typing! Weird!

I guess I'm going to setle with Loomis' insurance on last sumer's accident. Will get enough to buy me a new laptop and put a little away in my "mad money" account, but will be pretty small $$$ compared to what I hoped for. But, that's okay. Medicare probably would have taken a big chunck and I'd be left with what I'm getting anyway if we got them involved. If Earl doesn't yell too loud, I might buy an iPad, too! I don't have enough techy toys yet!! LOL

Rosy cheeks indicate I'm still running a low grade fever. I can always tell by how my face feels, anyway.

Going to go to beading long enough to get today's Bracelet pattern and maybe make sure I know how to do it, and pick out beads. I think Tracy is going with me. Have to leave for Redlands by 1pm tomorrow, so I can't stay long tomorrow eighter. I will be having beading withdrawls!! Have to make some more of those "bugle bead" bracelets I made a few weeks ago. I only have one of the five left! Gave one to Tracy yesterday. Hmmmm.... just had a thought. Earl says I have to drive the car over there tomorrow because he doesn't want to tow it and we will need transportation over there. So.... why do I have to leave at 1 pm??? I can leave whenever I want to!!

Good Morning Peeps

Sorry I have been MIA - been trying out this new computer Sat a.m. had massage and then went to costco Target etc -- Debbie came over Sat afternoon was having issues at home - we talked - went to dinner - watched t.v. she stayed till about 11 pm - so that really put be back on learning computer - yesterday had gym - shopping then tried out excel - word - photoshop - all very time consuming things - Windows 7 is diff but will be ok once I learn it -

I have gym at 9 a.m. asked yesterday if we could change time since I was off - really hate going at 5 - by then will be getting ready to go back to work

Karla Where are you are you ok???? Candice love the jokes - leave the guy alone about his hair LOL.. I know Phyl's busy w/Tracy - cold here 37 this morning - but no rain yesterday or today -

Steph I know you are busy w/family on weekends - Karri gluten free sandwich ;0) I have gluten free crackers - they are good

Well thought I would ck in before I got to busy - gotta finish wash today - gym - computer stuff - will cbl

The gluten free sandwich was delicious going down...and then coming back up. Along with the shepherd's pie for dinner and the Protein Shake yesterday. Today my anti-gravity band sent yogurt, Protein shake, and refried Beans up as well! Fun, fun, times. Add that to the preliminary NO from the insurance and it makes for a GREAT day!

Dr is sending in the full report...we were just hoping to get a quick yes. So know it is just more of a waiting game.

Well ladies, just got an email from Elyse, DD#4 who lives with the loser who doesn't work...she is pregnant. The BF doesn't pay child support on the 6 year old he already has. My first grandchild and I'm sick. My heart is sick. How can she be so stupid. Does she even realize how bleak her future is? I haven't even been able to respond back. I don't even know what to say.

Awe Karla... We just want better for our kids.. She will be fine and she always has you to fall back ont - Congrats Grandma - it will be all right !!! Sorry about all that reading ugh

Karri - Hugs wish there was more that I could say or do - Hope you get answer quickly.. Not being able to eat would be the pits - I know that for me it would have me stuffing my face too much - cuz after I threw up I would try again..

Phyl - You gotta leave when he does LOL you know you are attached at the hips ;0) Glad you had a nice visit w/Tracey

Candice - Why is SIL going if family doesn't want her there - I would stay home - This is Peter's Sis right.. Hugs - 3 hr drive ugh..

Well I had gym this morning - nice work out - training changing to Monday & Sat morning due to Vickie's classes - So now Monday Tuesday Saturday Sunday Exercise days

Came home did some wash - cleaned up a bit - ate popcorn then green Beans and took a nap... Back to work tomorrow..

Just cking in - Andrew had a meeting at work him and Janelle car pooled - he's coming back for dinner - me steak & steamed green Beans - him tacos & beans .

Karla - how's your tummy

Janet, tummy is good. I haven't had any vomiting since I was unfilled. I don't go for a fill until March 1st, so that gives everything a couple of weeks to heal. The hernia surgeon said that I probably had a small tear in the stomach lining that didn't show up on the endoscope.

Sorry that I'm not in much this week, my literature review is due this coming weekend and I stil have 3/4 of an inch of reading to do, plus writing the durn thing. I'm probably going to have to ask for an extension, The review is suppose to be 5 to 6 pages long and It takes me at least 3 hours per page to write it and then it needs to be proofed by someone.

Well my dad's been gone a year this Thursday. Miss him, but glad he isn't here to hear about the latest news about Elyse. I know that eventually I will accept it, but it still kept me from sleeping last night. I so envisioned my first 'grandchild' being a joyous event. I imagine eventually I will get there, but right now I don't see how. I know God has a plan, but I sure wish He would let me in on it!

Phyl, glad to hear you are feeling better, drive carefully! So when are you guys heading back to Washington?

Hope you all have a great day, TTFN

Good Morning Gang...

Karla Hugs on your Dad death anniversary. Sweetie - it's nice to dream that life is going to be perfect for our kids - but as we all know - that's not real life - it's full of challenges - that's what life is - I know you always comment that your sis has everything - well I bet you $100 she has her issues - everyone does - there is no such thing as a perfect life... That's in heaven not down here on earth What I'm trying to say here is don't let what you hope for and doesn't come to fruition - get you so down... Yep the news isn't great - I had 3 grandkids where none of them were conceive in the perfect way - Andrew - Joseph was 19 DeeAnn 16 - they stay together 2 yrs break up - then he meets Melissa who's 16 - get her pg - come home from a cruise to find out that bit of info (Kaitlin) - then Brooke - Joseph & Melissa broke up for 1 yr - get back together and 1st time - whala Brooke - I have 3 wonderful beautiful grandkids all conceived out of wedlock - none at the right time - but they are here not their faults and I love them with all my heart and wouldn't trade one of them for anything in the world - Yep circumstances might not have been the best - but they are the best gift - life gives you lemons - you make lemonade ;0)

Hugs on all that homework - You will get it done - I admire you so much for going back to school

Well gang - send good ju ju my way 3 day work week - and one girl out and I have to cover her desk - Please let it be a calm week..

Phyl Safe travels - Candice Any gigs - Steph whats' up - Karri - Hugs - Linda see you in a few weeks.

Time to hit the shower

cbl

Thanks Janet, I know that down the road, Elyse will either be okay or not. I will no doubt love this child, but it saddens me that Elyse has chosen this path. There will be many times that I will want to 'fix it' for her, but I have to stay strong in this. She is an adult and this is her choice and the consequences will be hers to live with. It will kill me to watch this child go without because of the situation it is being brought into. I doubt that the father will be around and supportive and Elyse will be trying to give it everything it needs by herself.

Sorry, I am such a Debbie Downer...rough week...

Back to homework, I'd rather be quilting.

Thanks Janet, I know that down the road, Elyse will either be okay or not. I will no doubt love this child, but it saddens me that Elyse has chosen this path. There will be many times that I will want to 'fix it' for her, but I have to stay strong in this. She is an adult and this is her choice and the consequences will be hers to live with. It will kill me to watch this child go without because of the situation it is being brought into. I doubt that the father will be around and supportive and Elyse will be trying to give it everything it needs by herself.

Sorry, I am such a Debbie Downer...rough week...

Back to homework, I'd rather be quilting.

Karla

You will take care of that baby no matter what - it won't go without food & love ... Hugs.....

Hectic day at work - working 2 desk - went to boot camp didn't want to but did... Now going to go eat steak & squash...

Morning ladies...hope you all slept well! Cold here, snowed...I think I am officially done with winter! It is way over rated! Of course I shouldn't complain, Candice has it worse than all of us. How did your gig go? I am so proud of you! You get out there and make peoples' lives beautiful with your music!

Janet, have you gotten that computer figured out yet? I need to go buy an external harddrive. Everyone says that you need one once you start your Capstone/Thesis and I can see why. I have over 20 articles (about 500 pages) of research and all my notes, if my computer goes wonky, life will end as we know it. I don't know that I could face starting over.

Phyl, hope your trip goes well.

Sorry, back to homework, I'll be glad when this is over, only 1 1/2 years to go!! Yeah right :(

Good Mornng Peeps

Karla - I sorta got it figured out not 100% sure LOL - but so far I'm able to use it - yep you better get one (back up) cuz I would go crazy if I lost all that hard work..

It's cold for us - no snow - suppose to be 66 and Sat chance of rain - I'm not bitching yet - cuz 110 will be here before you know it and it's not that cold - but we have the fair going on and rain isn't good for that

Well time to hit the shower - need to get to work and start another hectic day - looking forward to my FF and massage on Thursday nite..

So no official word from the doctor yet, but the nurse called me today and said "you are not dying, but it doesn't look good". She said the doctor would be calling in between surgeries today and that I need to answer no matter what. I guess that is both good and bad news. Good news is that she said there is no way that insurance will deny this claim and when i said the my original doctor isn't convinced that anything is wrong, she said "well we have the pictures to prove them completely wrong." However she wasn't able to tell me the extent of the problem due to HIPPA laws. I will update you as I get information!@

Good Evening

Karri any news yet - That nurse would have pissed me off - tell me a little but not much - just enought to make me worry more.

Karla doing home work - Candice ?? Phyl on her way back from Redlands, Steph ???

Me - busy busy at work - had gym tonite - need to go feed the dogs - was really tight at lunch - couldn't eat more than 4 bites of my salad - stress I guess..

Hey Ladies!

I'm actually in the hospital right now. I had my band put in today! Am so flipping excited. My journey begins, once again. Gotta go. Just got pain med and it's taking me down for the night. Talk to yoou soon.