Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Quiet Saturday morning. Still in my jammies. Earl has been up since 5:30 a.m., as usual, and he's about to drive me nuts! At least he is now playing with his planes so that will keep him out of my hair for a while. He is so hyper. In and out, up and down, I turn lights out, he turns them back on. Soon as I got up this morning he told me I paid a bill twice. Not the first time. Too bad it's a BIG one... last month's Amex bill! I can't stop it. I tried. It looked like it wasn't going to pay and I don't want to pay late fees! He said it already paid earlier in the week. Still don't see it, but he says the payment is posted. Oh, well! Won't have to pay it next month! Must be getting old! He checks all our accounts online EVERY morning! Then I get all these questions... why doesn't he just take over this stuff!!?? UGH! And pretty soon he will start nagging me about the taxes!

No shopping today. This is our usual Costco/Walmart, etc day, but... because we needed airplane parts, we've been there the last two days! So today is just a Red Hats meeting at 1pm. Hah! I get to drive myself somewhere! And I will sneak in to Desert Hot Springs for a latte!

22_1_26v.gif

enjoying myfrench press coffee rt now...waiting 4 nails 2 dry....i dont usually do them myself as i get a french mani mostly, but this week shr talked me into polish&it just dosn't last as long ,,,so

ah the bank accts, if i had 2 show DH my accts i'd b divorced by now...i always handle the hhld $ & he does the RRSP's (401ks)...like earl he likes 2 micro manage & i refuse 2 get caught up in it..gosh i wouldnt want him to know how much i spend on what???? :)

yes i like driving myself places too- alone- my own radio stn ah!!!!!

Hes got 2 band gigs today, 1 rehersal, 1 in a bar tonight

yeah, my gym buddy is back in town!!! Home from Newfoundland!!!

We were going to a girls "sexy attachments Party" tonight but now thats off!!! FANTASIA I think its called?

I didn't even eat. I rolled back over (I was posting from my iPhone in bed!) and went back to sleep. I only got out of bed when I felt awake. Orders followed!!

SHOCK !!! :eek: YOU FOLLOWED ORDERS !!!! THAT'S SO UNLIKE YOU :frown::lol: YOU MUST BE SICK :w00t::lol:

Quck check in.

food yesterday....

1/2 cup life Cereal

1/2 cup milk

Applebees french onion Soup and 1 of their new chicken wontons

dinner mcd's cheeseburger, sm fry

Out with mom and Jeff....4 drinks, but no cocoa! Malibu rum/diet coke

No idea on cals.

Today, Jeff and I are going to Williston to pick up his truck and Jai's birthday cake. Will not have the McD's since it's just me and Jeff. ..... will be a much better day. Tonight having dinner with friends, prime rib dinner. Don't know what i'll be able to eat since me and steak don't do well anymore, but we'll see.

Okay. A million things to do. I'll check back in later tonight hopefully. Have a great Saturday. Love you!

Steph I think the french onion Soup may have done you in along w/drinks but not that bad - but today is another day :0)... I can do prime rib if it's soft -plus I like my red meat bloody ;0)

Cake - sounds good - I am glad I don't have to deal with it today :0)

Quiet Saturday morning. Still in my jammies. Earl has been up since 5:30 a.m., as usual, and he's about to drive me nuts! At least he is now playing with his planes so that will keep him out of my hair for a while. He is so hyper. In and out, up and down, I turn lights out, he turns them back on. Soon as I got up this morning he told me I paid a bill twice. Not the first time. Too bad it's a BIG one... last month's Amex bill! I can't stop it. I tried. It looked like it wasn't going to pay and I don't want to pay late fees! He said it already paid earlier in the week. Still don't see it, but he says the payment is posted. Oh, well! Won't have to pay it next month! Must be getting old! He checks all our accounts online EVERY morning! Then I get all these questions... why doesn't he just take over this stuff!!?? UGH! And pretty soon he will start nagging me about the taxes!

No shopping today. This is our usual Costco/Walmart, etc day, but... because we needed airplane parts, we've been there the last two days! So today is just a Red Hats meeting at 1pm. Hah! I get to drive myself somewhere! And I will sneak in to Desert Hot Springs for a latte!

22_1_26v.gif

OMW Phyl you have my condolances - I too couldn't stand having to be accountable either - just give him the bills and say have at it buddy.. I pay bills once a month on the 1st - the 15th pay ck is mine :0)

Heck when your are in Town - ck out that store you like and shop :0) or go to the grocery store and buy something you want ;0)

Hows the tummy and the head..

Becareful w/lunch today

yeah, my gym buddy is back in town!!! Home from Newfoundland!!!

We were going to a girls "sexy attachments Party" tonight but now thats off!!! FANTASIA I think its called?

Oh so you were going to go to a sex toy party :eek::tt2::tt2::)Why aren't you going to Peter's gigs tonite??

How was the moose??

Well I have been up since 4 and this is what I have accomplished

Load of clothes - gym 1 hr burned 526 calories - dropped the car off to get oil changed - walked home .7 miles - took the xmas lights down and the front yard decorations put up - scooped up the dog poop (tmi) from the garage - straighten up in there some - picked up the car (got a ride) came home did 1 hr wii burned another 200 calories..

Now I am pooped - still have room to clean some more wash - need to get nails done it's been 4 week (candice my policy stays on my acrylics pretty good) need to go to Bro's house ck on it - food and target shop - well all this has to be accomplished between today and tomorrow - but I am pooped.. Want to go sit and watch t.v. - need to eat some bf/lunch but need to go to the store - fridge is bare ;0)

Karla - where are you this morning - oh ya you have pple coming to look at the house - you need to send up link w/new pics..

Well gotta jump in the shower - I gotta get stuff done..

CBL

Well ate 2 oz fish left over from last night - full - got the dishwasher unloaded - pots washed - fridge cleaned out and wiped down - now headed for the shower - going to go food shopping I think - I really need nails done - but don't feel like sitting there for an hour... I just may go back to doing my own..

You all didn't know that lbt is my twitter did you ROTFLMAO !!

I doubt you want to know my play by play moves - ha ha but it's an excuse to sit down ;0)..

cbl

Twitter time again :frown::lol::w00t::lol::tt2::lol::tt2::lol:

out of the nice LONG HOT shower - half ass made up - on my way to the grocery store - then I am going to sit on my butt for a while :)

I really want to take a nap but I also want to sleep tonight...DILEMMA!!

food is going really well for me right now. I love Atkins. I haven't been hungry, haven't been craving foods and the scale looked half way decent today!!

Mommy - Twitter away...gives me something to do besides stare at my moodle.

I did finish my evolution unit. 13 different lessons with 13 different activities...some are fun...some are kind of boring but necessary. The kids seem to like the new way of teaching biology though so I think I finally found something that worked!

Twitter update - 4:09 p.m by Indiogirl55 :)

Karri - I would take the nap - sleep while you can - I bet you will still sleep tonite - you might no go to bed till midnite - but you still got some extra winks in..

Sitting at the computer w/cup of pecan pie coffee w/sf vanilla carmel Creamer and splenda.

Back from grocery shopping - got tons of veggies - going to make one pot wonder tomorrow for lunch next week - got groceries put up - cooking a pot of pinto Beans - marinating ck breast - I know werid combination - but Beans sound good and so does some bbq ck breast - won't be bbqing out of gas and I AM NOT going back out.. So will back it - and make some broc (fresh)

Found these whole wheat flour tortillas only 50 cal - you can do wraps with them or whatever - I was thinking burritto - can you tell I am hungry :0) - the only sorta junk I bought was south beach pt bar 10 grms 130 cal - but I have to be careful - cuz they are like candy

Karri - Atkins has always worked for you..

Well, going to go ck my other thread and then fb & email - will ck back in a few...

Karri - glad you got some work done - how's the pain and swelling

Karla - how did the house showing go

Phyl - How did your Red Hat lunch go - were you a good girl :0)

Candice - what are you going to do tonite since your sex toy party got cancelled:tt2:

Kari - I am going to have to chase you down on FB

Denise - How ya feeling..

Linda - Miss You..

Steph - When's Jai party - are you home yet - talked to Karla last night on the phone - she schooled me on Montana and you really do live in the middle of no where - your town's not even on the map :frown:

ok - 4:20 out ::w00t::cool::tt2::cool::tt2::cool::eek::eek::wub::wub::wub:

4:57 twitter

posted on other threads - posted on fb - read emails -

oh ya

On GMA this morning they said that the calories on the packaging can be under estimated by as much as 20% (legally) - So the lean cuisine alfredo 290 - so add 58 more cal - 348 in reality instead of 290 - for those of us who are watching cal/pt those extra 50 cal can add up real fast - I was at the gym - reading the closed captioning this morning - so didn't catch it all - may have to go to GMA website and ck the story

I love the TWITTERING... rock on GF>..

Well, Peter just phoned to ask if I was going out to see the GIG tonight... so I think I'll go... nothing on T.V. anyways...watched 2 pay per viewmovies this aft....

Plus, got another BLOCK done.

SO I better go put on some makeup and make myself presentable... I have no BAR FLY clothes!!!! AUCK!!:)

Finally here, survived the day from hell. I didn't set an alarm because I always get up early. DD#4 comes in and tells me it is 10 am, we have a showing at 11 and haven't done any cleaning after dinner. So run around get it all done and load up the dogs, no makeup, sweats, hair barely combed. Figured I'd just drive around for 45 min, head hom at 12:30 & get a call from the realtor, they haven't even been to the house yet and it will be another 45 minutes. So I figure I can at least go home fix my hair and get the dog's leashes. Just as I'm getting about 2 mi from home, I get another call..."oh we decided to go to your house now", so much for the hair and makeup. Ended up taking the dogs to the kennel with no collars or leashes. Go to get them out of the back of the car, and someone has left a "deposit" and ground it into the car carpet. By this time it is time for the next realtor. So I end up going shopping with no makeup, hair ratty and in grubby clothes, NOT a confidence booster. Ate my way through shopping. I Emailed MY realtor and told him that I didn't appreciate the careless attitude of the realtor's showing the house. He appologized and promised to talk to them, but I know he really just wants me to just be glad I have had showings. I know I need to just accept it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. So on a food note, I'm back on the program, I have FINALLY decided that I am not going to let stress make me fat again.

I love the TWITTERING... rock on GF>..

Well, Peter just phoned to ask if I was going out to see the GIG tonight... so I think I'll go... nothing on T.V. anyways...watched 2 pay per viewmovies this aft....

Plus, got another BLOCK done.

SO I better go put on some makeup and make myself presentable... I have no BAR FLY clothes!!!! AUCK!!:)

Awe gf you don't have any low cut tops and tight pants - all you have to do is put on too much makeup - and a ton of stinky perfume and lots of jewelry ...

Have fun - I still haven't made it to the couch..

Finally here, survived the day from hell. I didn't set an alarm because I always get up early. DD#4 comes in and tells me it is 10 am, we have a showing at 11 and haven't done any cleaning after dinner. So run around get it all done and load up the dogs, no makeup, sweats, hair barely combed. Figured I'd just drive around for 45 min, head hom at 12:30 & get a call from the realtor, they haven't even been to the house yet and it will be another 45 minutes. So I figure I can at least go home fix my hair and get the dog's leashes. Just as I'm getting about 2 mi from home, I get another call..."oh we decided to go to your house now", so much for the hair and makeup. Ended up taking the dogs to the kennel with no collars or leashes. Go to get them out of the back of the car, and someone has left a "deposit" and ground it into the car carpet. By this time it is time for the next realtor. So I end up going shopping with no makeup, hair ratty and in grubby clothes, NOT a confidence booster. Ate my way through shopping. I Emailed MY realtor and told him that I didn't appreciate the careless attitude of the realtor's showing the house. He appologized and promised to talk to them, but I know he really just wants me to just be glad I have had showings. I know I need to just accept it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. So on a food note, I'm back on the program, I have FINALLY decided that I am not going to let stress make me fat again.

OMG Girl you have had a day from hell - I dropped the car off for the oil change after gym - no make up hair soaking wet - came home did what I reported - got call car ready - went back looking worse that I did when I dropped the car off - cuz now I had dust and crap on me. Who cares - I didn't really see anyone..

OMG sleeping til 10 what's that ;0) You must have been exhausted !!!

WTG on not letting the stress make you fat again...

I too have heard that the calories are underestimated. It wasn't on GMA that I heard it but on some other program. What they said is that on packages that have more than one serving in them that the calories for the measurement are never accurate. For example if you have a "cup" of Cereal you think it is 110 calories. However if you weigh that cup you realize that it is more than the grams that are shown on the box. The calories for the "gram" measurement is MUCH more accurate.

Well I am getting ready to go to the gym. I didn't take the nap. I kind of woke up a little bit when I got up and moved around a little bit.

OMG...they have now turned the Big Mac into a snack wrap. Well there is another way to make people believe that they are getting something healthy when they clearly aren't. UGH...I'm so sick of fast food places. We did eat at KFC yesterday after the doc. Their grilled chicken pieces are carb free but they were sooooo greasy. I think they just deep fry them without the coating. Lee tried one of the wings that I had and spit it out. I hadn't eat in 4 hours and was starving so I ate them 1 only had 4 wings and a side salad so it wasn't too bad.

Check back later.

I too have heard that the calories are underestimated. It wasn't on GMA that I heard it but on some other program. What they said is that on packages that have more than one serving in them that the calories for the measurement are never accurate. For example if you have a "cup" of cereal you think it is 110 calories. However if you weigh that cup you realize that it is more than the grams that are shown on the box. The calories for the "gram" measurement is MUCH more accurate.

Well I am getting ready to go to the gym. I didn't take the nap. I kind of woke up a little bit when I got up and moved around a little bit.

OMG...they have now turned the Big Mac into a snack wrap. Well there is another way to make people believe that they are getting something healthy when they clearly aren't. UGH...I'm so sick of fast food places. We did eat at KFC yesterday after the doc. Their grilled chicken pieces are carb free but they were sooooo greasy. I think they just deep fry them without the coating. Lee tried one of the wings that I had and spit it out. I hadn't eat in 4 hours and was starving so I ate them 1 only had 4 wings and a side salad so it wasn't too bad.

Check back later.

I haven't had the grilled ck - I stay away from kfc - cuz I would want the original fried stuff.. I haven't see that commerical yet (big mac wrap)

Have fun at the gym - I still haven't made it to the couch :)

ah the bank accts, if i had 2 show DH my accts i'd b divorced by now...i always handle the hhld $ & he does the RRSP's (401ks)...like earl he likes 2 micro manage & i refuse 2 get caught up in it..gosh i wouldnt want him to know how much i spend on what???? :blink: yes i like driving myself places too- alone- my own radio stn ah!!!!!

I just pretty much ignore him!! Yeah... I paid the friggin' bill twice and it was over $2k, but.... won't have much, if anything to pay next month so ... get over it!! He doesn't care!! He played with his airplanes/helicopter all day and then had several glasses of wine, sat out on the patio, and he's a happy camper!! Sound asleep now and then he'll be telling me he didn't get to watch the news! Oh, well... I run it one time. If he sleeps through it... too bad, so sad!! HAHAHA!!

OMW Phyl you have my condolences - I too couldn't stand having to be accountable either - just give him the bills and say have at it buddy.. I pay bills once a month on the 1st - the 15th pay ck is mine :0)

Heck when your are in Town - ck out that store you like and shop :0) or go to the grocery store and buy something you want ;0)

Hows the tummy and the head..

Be careful w/lunch today

Well I have been up since 4 and this is what I have accomplished

Load of clothes - gym 1 hr burned 526 calories - dropped the car off to get oil changed - walked home .7 miles - took the xmas lights down and the front yard decorations put up - scooped up the dog poop (tmi) from the garage - straighten up in there some - picked up the car (got a ride) came home did 1 hr wii burned another 200 calories..

Now I am pooped - still have room to clean some more wash - need to get nails done it's been 4 week (candice my policy stays on my acrylics pretty good) need to go to Bro's house ck on it - food and target shop - well all this has to be accomplished between today and tomorrow - but I am pooped.. Want to go sit and watch t.v. - need to eat some bf/lunch but need to go to the store - fridge is bare ;0)

PFFFFTTT!! He doesn't rattle my cage! I tell him what I did and why and... deal with it!! LOL! Yesterday he was chewing me out because I told him I had to go to Walmart to get birthday cards! He told me to buy a box of birthday cards because it would be cheaper!! When is the last time you saw a BOX of birthday cards you could buy???? I told him... I used to do that and you know what?? I still have most of them because they are too generic and I don't use them!!! I stick up for my rights and tell him off when he tries to control my spending!! He is doing the healthiest thing he's ever done... spending money on himself with these RC airplanes, and I support it 100%!!

Red Hats was just a meeting today and no food.. no lunch, and a short meeting, at that. "Queen" was in Indio at the RV rally. Think we might go after church tomorrow.

In fact, I had no lunch today... stopped at Starbucks for a latte and had a vanilla/almond biscotti with it... 150 calories. Had a little pheasant sausage and cheese with pita puff crackers when I got home... with some wine, of course. Red Hat lunch on Monday was at Elephant Bar and I ordered off the 700 calorie menu and ate half, finished it at dinner.< /span>

Stomach has been fine today but headache keeps coming back. Earl not feeling really great today in that regard either.

You accomplished a LOT today! Congrats!! Good work!!

Finally here, survived the day from hell. I didn't set an alarm because I always get up early. DD#4 comes in and tells me it is 10 am, we have a showing at 11 and haven't done any cleaning after dinner. So run around get it all done and load up the dogs, no makeup, sweats, hair barely combed. Figured I'd just drive around for 45 min, head hom at 12:30 & get a call from the realtor, they haven't even been to the house yet and it will be another 45 minutes. So I figure I can at least go home fix my hair and get the dog's leashes. Just as I'm getting about 2 mi from home, I get another call..."oh we decided to go to your house now", so much for the hair and makeup. Ended up taking the dogs to the kennel with no collars or leashes. Go to get them out of the back of the car, and someone has left a "deposit" and ground it into the car carpet. By this time it is time for the next realtor. So I end up going shopping with no makeup, hair ratty and in grubby clothes, NOT a confidence booster. Ate my way through shopping. I Emailed MY realtor and told him that I didn't appreciate the careless attitude of the realtor's showing the house. He apologized and promised to talk to them, but I know he really just wants me to just be glad I have had showings. I know I need to just accept it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. So on a food note, I'm back on the program, I have FINALLY decided that I am not going to let stress make me fat again.

Sounds like a WILD day!! Hope the showings went well!

I haven't had the grilled ck - I stay away from kfc - cuz I would want the original fried stuff.. I haven't see that commerical yet (big mac wrap) Have fun at the gym - I still haven't made it to the couch :blink:

I think we ate at KFC when we took our Christmas trip. I remember getting the 2 pc grilled chicken thing. The fried doesn't tempt me anymore. I really like their cole slaw and mashed potatoes and I don't care about the gravy. So, could probably do worse with fast food than 2 pc grilled chicken w/mashed potatoes, no gravy and cole slaw. Sometimes the cole slaw has a LOT Of dressing, but that time... it was fairly dry and just right for me.

16_3_122.gif