Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Morning ladies, Miss Molly decided that 4:07 was a great time to have to go potty, so it wasn't worth going back to bed. Finishing up my 1st cup of coffee, this may be a mega coffee day.

Phyl, I'm with Janet, I love the current pics, you just glow!!!! I whole new you! Think about it, 2 WHOLE 50 pound bags of dog food that you are no longer carrying around!

Well, back to work. On the house deal, I'm not going to frett about it. What will be will be...or that's my mantra for today, doesn't mean I believe it, but if I say it enough times maybe I'll convince myself.

I hope all of you rocking and rolling down there in So. Cal are alright!

Work got better, but my stomach got HUGER! (No I am not an English teacher). Just so much to do and my student teacher leaves in 4 days. Plus Aunt Flo decided to show up today. Could the day get any better??? I am teaching evolution right now in Biology and that always riles up a few students. There was this student who threw a fit because I was making her learn it. Well sorry punkin...its a state standard. I was infringing on her right to freedom of religion...Ugh...the last I knew...biology was science, NOT religion. She accused me of being rude to all religious people just because I am a "heathen". Which, by the way, my students do not know ANYTHING about my religious affliliation (or in my case, lack of religious affiliation) That and politics are the two things that I REFUSE to discuss with students. I tell them that there is a separation of church and state so I can't discuss religion and that it is my right as a citizen to keep my vote private and I choose to invoke that right. Because I refused to tell her my belief or lack of belief in God, she freaked out and said that she could not be taught by someone so immoral and that I was prejudice against her because she was religious and that I was condescending towards her when she brought it up. I know that I am the only one on the board here that is not religious and I don't think that I have EVER been condescending towards any of you and/or your beliefs. I respect anyone's right to believe and follow the faith of their choice. I don't chastise anyone for their belief. Unfortunately I can't even really defend myself. I just let her babble on and rant and rave. Then I asked her to either continue working on the activity or leave class it was her choice, but that I was mandated to teach the evidence of evolution. If she chose to ignore the evidence it was her right, but it was everyone else's right to learn and she was infringing on that. She stomped out. FUN TIMES!

So that was my day!!!

Maybe your stomach got huger due to Aunt Flo??? so its only temporary...

Have you posted before/after pics yet???? I am anxiously awaiting!!

LOL! You can tease me all you want. I have thick skin!! Most of the time!?! And it was NOT a cookie! HAHAHA! I really am trying to do better! Only one glass of wine today.

Having a cup of tea with my honey. No... not REAL honey! He has a cup of tea just about every night and sometimes I have one with him.

So sorry about the house issues, Karla! That stinks! I think I'd go with the refinancing.

Definitely felt that earthquake... first time since we've been coming down here that I actually felt one. The RV was gently rocking back and forth for a few seconds. Earl was at the pool and he didn't feel it at all. Went next door to tell Larry & Wanda something and they said they didn't feel it either!

Now Phyl, you sure it was an earthquake???? Ya know that old saying "when this van's arockin', don't bother knockin'!".... perhaps it was JUST YOUR NEIGHBORS :smile2:

Good Morning Peeps !!!!

Got up early did my new wii active more games - did step this morning sweated and burned 137 cal.. food yesterday good - had just a tad too much Peanut Butter - 1320 cal for the day - but I's cool w/it.

I think tonite at gym I am going to try the elliptical for 1 hr - we will see - I think I need to change things up a little - really I need to take the week semi off - that's when the scale always does a good drop -doesn't make sense - but it does seem to work that way..

Phyl - I really was teasing you - truly - you know sometimes you can just get on a roll and pancakes & biscotti was an easy target - but BY GOD you really do look FABULOUS and it looks like you have lost about 200 lbs.. not just 120...

4 is a small EQ for us - really about a 5 you can't miss the rocking - 6.25 is really rocking that's the one we have back in 6/25/92 that caused a lot of damage (old buildings & mobilehomes) up in Morongo Valley area - It was right after my parent's died and I was still staying at my Dad's house in Bermuda Dunes - I had just woke up to go pee - got back in bed - and oh my it started - I just sat there and said it will be over in a minute - well that minute lasted along time :0) called the kids who where at my house to ck on them - everything was fine - some stuff fell nothing big - went out side after the rocking- neigbhor pulled car out of garage and thought oh that's a good idea - so I did the same - the power got knocked out - they invited me over for some coffee cuz they knew I was alone in the house and the parents dieing and all - they were really sweet. That's the last big one to really hit here (that I remember) and we had after shocks for quite a while.

Karla - it's true - keep up the postitive affirmations - it really does work - quite talking back crap to yourself - you MUST tell yourself good stuff - it's the secert...

Karri - Hope today is a better day for you... I am so glad that my cousin doesn't visit anymore - I really love not having that issue anymore - I will take my very minor every now and then hot flashes over Aunt Flo any day of the week..

Kari - Did you post yesteday - i know I commented on FB to you...

Candice you are up early today - going to the gym :0)

Good Morning! Gee... what happened to the sun. It was gorgeous not long ago and suddenly it's cloudy. Sorry... I'd best not complain about weather!! It IS 54 degrees at 8 a.m.!

Busy day again today... Water aerobics and my usual morning routine, then Christian Ladies' Luncheon at noon. Then I'm going to go to beading again for a little while... if they're still there after the luncheon... and work on my necklace some more. It's going to take a LONG time to get it to 18", which I think is about what I want... maybe 19. No reason I can't work on it at home, but better lighting there, and I get to socialize with the ladies.

Hope you all have a GREAT day... check back this afternoon!

Good morning ladies!

Phyl, I want to parrot everyone else about your pics. They are AMAZING! You look like you lost so much more! Your face is so gorgeous! You're positively beautiful! You look so very happy!

Glad the earthquake wasn't too big. Never been in one, so I'm sure even a 4 would freak me out! Gave me shivers just thinking about it.

Karla, you might think seriously about the refi. I'm sure in 7 years the economy will have recovered and the housing market will be back up. You'll get a much better price then. If it will reduce your payment for that long, you'll be in a much better place. Besides the fact that you will have your masters, be over a lane or 2, and down 7....if your district is like most that gives you 9 steps at an average of $500 each, you'll be makeing $4500 more a year. That will cover the payment when it goes up if you still want your house. Just a thought. AND if you can do more than just interest you'll be even further ahead. Keep it in mind. Another positive would be that you won't have to stress about showings while you're doing your masters. Don't make any decisions on a snap. Put it out to the universe and see what happens.

Thanks everyone about my quilts. I fought yesterday with the fact that i didn't buy enough to expand Nick's. Trying to find a 3rd fabric at the barber shop was a nightmare and once I finally did, trying to figure out how to rearrange it with the limited number of squares I have, I about drove myself crazy. I might put it off until I can get back to Billings and pick more of the other up. Haven't decided.

Candice, before I do a log cabin I'm going to do a square one for Michael. Didn't find a good fabric for him. I'll look again in Billings.

Yesterday was not a good food day. dinner with the family because of Jai's birthday. Then cupcakes. I only had one, but those are HORRIBLE cal wise. Just not good all day. grrr. Back to focus today but will have to sugar detox again. grrr.

Okay. I'd better get something done. See you later ladies. Love you all!

Bridget isjust not happy unless she's on my lap... So hard to type like htis... and IMPOSSIBLE to sew!!! argh... and I'm on this BLOCK to catch up... its a little house in the centre of a LARGE block.. I hate it!!! THe ugliest block I've ever done... but got #2 done so I just have ONE left... then I get onto another pattern... THANK GOD!

800 cals so far today.... Snacks later!

nO gYM TODAY.

I'm not going to the gym tonite either - I am pooped

Today is the 12th and I have had some form of exercise every day except one - I think I deserve a break :0) - I will still eat healthy and I did do a little exercise this a.m. so really I am not skipping - I am just not going to go to the gym tonite after work

Calories today 350 but I haven't had dinner or Snacks :0) it's only 3:30 here :0)

I think I am going home put on my pjs and eat some popcorn and watch a movie -then watch American Idol -

CBL

It's been a turmultus (sp) day. Our counter offer was accepted...yeah...well that lasted 5 minutes...then their bank wouldn't give them what they needed and they had no down. I don't feel bad about it falling through. I have another showing tomorrow. So I do have a plan, tax return will buy me some time, then in June I will make a decision on whether to refinance or continue to list. So we continue on with continuing on.

I have a sore throat and a headache, I imagine just stress. I don't have time to be sick AND we have Monday off. So I finish my unit tonight, do the sewing order tomorrow, and then a few days of relaxation.

Best get busy. TTFN

Oh mty Gosh!!! I can't believe the unproductive day I've had.

Mom called me down to look at her quilt at about 10....neither of us liked the backing that we picked out so went to the barber shop to look for another. didn't like any. Mentioned that I hadn't picked anything for Michael's quilt. Decided to go to williston!

Left at noon, returned at 4pm. Washed fabric and just ironed it. good lord I'm bad! but it was fun.

I picked out a bunch of red, black, and white, for Michael's. It's going to be psychadelic if anything ever is....but I'm excited about it. It could be ugly, but oh welll....we will see.

Okay. Better get something accomplished. Should go cut out squares or something, but don't know. Why ruin a perfectly worthless day by doing something.

Later taters. Love you all!

Steph I love your new pic!!

Unit posted...so we will see what happens.

Long day. Saw the doc and infection is getting better. School was crazy but good today. I spent a lot of time with kids just talking between classes. That is what I truly love about this school. I will chat more tomorrow. Going to bed before 9. Yeah. In back to normal sleep.< /p>

Good Morning Gang

My morning started out breaking my Camera - So Phyl what kind do you have Olypimic ??

Came home watched a movie ate popcorn - then fixed dinner watch 1 hr of Idol and went to bed.