Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Candice

I had taken a break - I would let a lot slide - but remember we all are back on the band wagon..

Ya I think I would have gotten a little pissy at you go and leave me alone - I would have maybe said fine and booked a plane to Cali - I got a room(so your only cost would be airfare) and our weather is great - No snow:tongue:

Isn't that green quilt the one that was on my bed this summer :thumbup:

Oh the quilt that was on YOUR bed in July was Teal, Pink w/ Black, a double size: the one in the picture here is a Lap quilt and I think it was on Kari's single bed in the basement.

Thank you for the invite to Indio! I am giving him until Feb 15th and then if he's got his feet planted FIRM then I WILL take a vacation on my own. VERY, VERY tempting!!!:) :smile2:

WTG Candice !!! Calories & Exercise !!!! Yes I loved those moose burgers they were so good... dinner sounds very good to - aw heck - I wish I was coming to your house for dinner - but hell even if I did live there - with the snow I couldn't drive - so Peter would have to come and pick me up..

Bf - snack Pack pineapple - 1/4 c blueberries = 120 cal

L - Ck Caccitorrie 1.25 cup w/.25 cup rice = 300 cal

D - Fish Rice Veggies = 320 Cal

Snacks = Max 360 cal

I TRULY MEAN THAT MY DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN - Just give me a days notice to wash the sheets...

WTG Candice !!! Calories & Exercise !!!! Yes I loved those moose burgers they were so good... dinner sounds very good to - aw heck - I wish I was coming to your house for dinner - but hell even if I did live there - with the snow I couldn't drive - so Peter would have to come and pick me up..

Snacks = Max 360 cal

I TRULY MEAN THAT MY DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN - Just give me a days notice to wash the sheets...

I'm planning on making the trip down there sometime this summer. If Lee isn't working we will probably drive down. I have the week before and the week after my birthday off. I could spend my birthday with my mommy!!! Hopefully you have some major HOT weather this time!

I'm feeling better. I think it is because I don't have the worries of food right now. I'm not starving (or whats even worse is the fear that I am going to starve!) I still have a fat girl brain! The yeast infection is MUCH better today. Still not completely gone but the 1 day medicine worked for the most part. Also I did get some sleep this morning. Still tired but doing much better.

Hey Everybody,

Going back today was delightful, because it was grown ups only. I actually had the energy to come home and cook. This is supper:

Italian Sausage Soup - All Recipes

They like it, and it was easy to make. I had to put mine in a blender. I can't eat. This has happened before, no big deal except this time it hurts to swallow. I don't know what that has to do with a lap band. It hurts in my throat.

Karri- to sleep what about a xanax or valium?

That should put you out with no side effects. Sorry about your pain. It will get better. I am taking the acibacillus tablets (the Pearls) while taking antibiotics. The pills have more of the bac you need than yogurt. Well i was taking them, i can't swallow now.

Karri,

I meant no offense, I am sorry that it came out that way.

k

Karri,

I meant no offense, I am sorry that it came out that way.

k

I didn't take offense to it...I just wanted to clarify a few things. No hurt feelings!:thumbup:

Two days in a row. A new record. Okay, I'm surprised I'm still here. Everytime I read one post, this stupid thing says an internal error has occurred and kicks me off. Happened to me four times.

Steph - in the upper right corner of this page, there is a tab (turquoise) that says crazy offer. I opened it and it had a thingy about a special, lapband 4400 sleeve 5400. I tried clicking for more info but it slowed way down. So I can't tell you anything else, you'll have to look it up on your own.

candice - Love the quilt squares. I love that fabric. I was gonna stop at your quilt store on my way home last summer but forgot directions. Who makes that fabric? I can go online and find it but it would help to have the designer. We will be at my mom's down in florida. She lives in Stuart which is on the Atlantic side. But we can drive just about anywhere. Do you still have my cell number? If not let me know and I'll send it to you.

Jqnet - Restriction???? Hell yes. I have got to get down to the doctor and get a little taken out. The acid reflux is killing me. The one thing that does help it is food and that is a no-no. This afternoon, I was belching up water(and reflux).....six hours after I ate Breakfast. But we're having a doozy of a snowstorm and I am not going to drive an hour and a half in this snow. I just now finished my third bottle of Water today. No soda. My food for tday was BF.- half english muffin, slice lowfat cheese, one fried egg. Lunch- Was a silver dollar size piece of chicken with BBQ Sauce and a half cup potato salad. snack was one cookie. (the devil made me do it) dinner was Fettucini alfredo (lean cousine) Couldn't eat all of it and a small slice of monterey jack cheese for the Protein. Now all I have to do is make it thru the evening.

I did get on the scale and it was down two pounds over last week and I fuigured it was water, but hey, my rings were super tight so I was holding water. My jeans still fit me but they are super uncomfortable. Twenty pounds and my TT will be history.

I'LL COME BACK TOMORROW AND LET YOU KNOW HOW I AM DOING. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. TTYL.

P.S. Love you guys. I don't know if I could do this without you.

Snacks = Max 360 cal

Be careful what you wish for HA<HA<HA<HA:tt2:

I'm planning on making the trip down there sometime this summer. If Lee isn't working we will probably drive down. I have the week before and the week after my birthday off. I could spend my birthday with my mommy!!! Hopefully you have some major HOT weather this time!

I'm feeling better. I think it is because I don't have the worries of food right now. I'm not starving (or whats even worse is the fear that I am going to starve!) I still have a fat girl brain! The yeast infection is MUCH better today. Still not completely gone but the 1 day medicine worked for the most part. Also I did get some sleep this morning. Still tired but doing much better.

Yeah, so glad to hear that :thumbup:

Two days in a row. A new record. Okay, I'm surprised I'm still here. Everytime I read one post, this stupid thing says an internal error has occurred and kicks me off. Happened to me four times.

Steph - in the upper right corner of this page, there is a tab (turquoise) that says crazy offer. I opened it and it had a thingy about a special, LAP-BAND® 4400 sleeve 5400. I tried clicking for more info but it slowed way down. So I can't tell you anything else, you'll have to look it up on your own.

candice - Love the quilt squares. I love that fabric. I was gonna stop at your quilt store on my way home last summer but forgot directions. Who makes that fabric? the Fabric is by NORTHCOTT Fabrics, its a Canadian company but I'm sure you can find it online... If not, let me know what you want, I can pick it up at the store and ship it to you.

I can go online and find it but it would help to have the designer. We will be at my mom's down in florida. She lives in Stuart which is on the Atlantic side. i'LL LOOK IT UP AND SEE IF ITS ANYWHERE NEAR WHERE WE MIGHT BE GOING But we can drive just about anywhere. Do you still have my cell number? If not let me know and I'll send it to you.

Jqnet - Restriction???? Hell yes. I have got to get down to the doctor and get a little taken out. The acid reflux is killing me. The one thing that does help it is food and that is a no-no. This afternoon, I was belching up water(and reflux).....six hours after I ate Breakfast. But we're having a doozy of a snowstorm and I am not going to drive an hour and a half in this snow. I just now finished my third bottle of Water today. No soda. My food for tday was BF.- half english muffin, slice lowfat cheese, one fried egg. Lunch- Was a silver dollar size piece of chicken with BBQ Sauce and a half cup potato salad. snack was one cookie. (the devil made me do it) dinner was Fettucini alfredo (lean cousine) Couldn't eat all of it and a small slice of monterey jack cheese for the Protein. Now all I have to do is make it thru the evening.

I did get on the scale and it was down two pounds over last week and I fuigured it was water, but hey, my rings were super tight so I was holding water. Yahoo, down 2 lbs, that is a great start~~~i My jeans still fit me but they are super uncomfortable. Twenty pounds and my TT will be history.

I'LL COME BACK TOMORROW AND LET YOU KNOW HOW I AM DOING. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. TTYL.

P.S. Love you guys. I don't know if I could do this without you. QUOTE]

you can do it with us!!!

hA, TONIGHT dh SAYS "oH WE COULD DROP IN AND VISIT YOUR bROTHER IN oCALA!!!! :thumbup: Ya, right, like when PIGS FLY:crying:

You know baby girl (and all of you) my door is always open !!! You came last yr in June (middle if I remember correctly) and it wasn't even hot - by your Bday it's always hot... But hell you can never tell the weather from one yr to the next it's always changing..

I am glad you got a little rest and aren't freaking about the food - I totally understand (get) thinking you are going to strave - hell just look in my pantry... And when I go away for the weekend - I always have Snacks with me - I can't imagine being somewhere and not having food with me.. I know sick - but yes I am a sick puppy...

Hey Everybody,

Going back today was delightful, because it was grown ups only. I actually had the energy to come home and cook. This is supper:

Italian Sausage Soup - All Recipes

They like it, and it was easy to make. I had to put mine in a blender. I can't eat. This has happened before, no big deal except this time it hurts to swallow. I don't know what that has to do with a LAP-BAND®. It hurts in my throat.

Karri- to sleep what about a xanax or valium?

That should put you out with no side effects. Sorry about your pain. It will get better. I am taking the acibacillus tablets (the Pearls) while taking antibiotics. The pills have more of the bac you need than yogurt. Well i was taking them, i can't swallow now.

Denise you better get to the doctor about that... I will ck the soup..

Steph - in the upper right corner of this page, there is a tab (turquoise) that says crazy offer. I opened it and it had a thingy about a special, LAP-BAND® 4400 sleeve 5400. I tried clicking for more info but it slowed way down. So I can't tell you anything else, you'll have to look it up on your own.

candice - Love the quilt squares. I love that fabric. I was gonna stop at your quilt store on my way home last summer but forgot directions. Who makes that fabric? I can go online and find it but it would help to have the designer. We will be at my mom's down in florida. She lives in Stuart which is on the Atlantic side. But we can drive just about anywhere. Do you still have my cell number? If not let me know and I'll send it to you.

Jqnet - Restriction???? Hell yes. I have got to get down to the doctor and get a little taken out. The acid reflux is killing me. The one thing that does help it is food and that is a no-no. This afternoon, I was belching up water(and reflux).....six hours after I ate breakfast. But we're having a doozy of a snowstorm and I am not going to drive an hour and a half in this snow. I just now finished my third bottle of Water today. No soda. My food for tday was BF.- half english muffin, slice lowfat cheese, one fried egg. Lunch- Was a silver dollar size piece of chicken with BBQ Sauce and a half cup potato salad. snack was one cookie. (the devil made me do it) dinner was Fettucini alfredo (lean cousine) Couldn't eat all of it and a small slice of monterey jack cheese for the Protein. Now all I have to do is make it thru the evening.

I did get on the scale and it was down two pounds over last week and I fuigured it was water, but hey, my rings were super tight so I was holding water. My jeans still fit me but they are super uncomfortable. Twenty pounds and my TT will be history.

P.S. Love you guys. I don't know if I could do this without you.

Kari glad you are back - your lean cuisine had like 12 grms of protein in it - didn't need the cheese - and potato salad and cookie - I guess not that bad but could have been better choices - like a salad for lunch and sf pudding for a sweet - but since the scales are down - somethings working

I don't blame you for not driving in a snow storm but gf you need to get some taken out if you have reflux

Be careful what you wish for HA<HA<HA<HA:tt2:

Bring it on - or should I say - bring your little Canadian Butt to Cali...

Well came home and did my wii active - burn 295 calories - then my gf since 8th grade called - chatted with her for a bit

Went to cook my fish - and it wasn't catfish don't know what it was I know I bought something a long time ago that was diff tried it and didn't like it - so threw it away - now am defrosting some salmon - but may end up eating eggbeaters..

Ok Phyl where are you - I know the food cop didn't scare you away...

Karla where are you too gf... You didn't offend anyone - How was your day - how's your food.. What's going on w/the new pics of the house..

Well it's 7:30 I am starving..

CBL

Hi ladies. Glad to see you all had a good day.

food for today, bf, oatmeal (1/2 a serving of sf instant), lunch, 1 fried egg, 1/2 piece of toast, 2 link sausage, dinner tuna fillet, about 4 bites of hashbrowns. dinner out and -25 so had 2 alpines...yes, horrible, but freezing so it was sooooo good. But....I DID drink over 48 ounces of Water today. That's not happened in a LONG time. I'm getting there. I have a long ways to go to get on track but Im stepping in that direction.

Going to town tomorrow so will pick up some sf puddings, sf Jello, and yogurt. Crazy here, it's $1 a cup. I just can't do it. Plus some veggies and fruit. I'm ready to get back on track.I'm on it!

Didn't sleep well last night. I'm going to take something tonight because I'm miserable when I'm not sleeping. I don't know how you do it Karri. I'd have gone bonkers by now. I feel for you.

Talk to you later ladies. have a great night.

Candice, I had taken a break - I would let a lot slide - but remember we all are back on the band wagon.. Ya I think I would have gotten a little pissy at you go and leave me alone - I would have maybe said fine and booked a plane to Cali - I got a room(so your only cost would be airfare) and our weather is great - No snow:tongue:

Isn't that green quilt the one that was on my bed this summer :thumbup:

Oh the quilt that was on YOUR bed in July was Teal, Pink w/ Black, a double size: the one in the picture here is a Lap quilt and I think it was on Kari's single bed in the basement.

Thank you for the invite to Indio! I am giving him until Feb 15th and then if he's got his feet planted FIRM then I WILL take a vacation on my own. VERY, VERY tempting!!!:unsure: :thumbup:

Yeah, you need to come down here. It's COLD in FL and we're having the best winter since we've been coming down here, I think. See... weatherman just said.. warmest weather here in the whole continental US! Temps hit 80 in most areas of So CA.. We were at least 75.

NO.. food Cop doesn't scare me!

I just had a busy day.

We went shopping after Water aerobics.

Michaels, Trader Joe's, Starbucks, bank, Walmart, back to the bank (!),

then Costco!

Oh, yeah... and the hobby store to pick up all the parts for the two broken airplanes!!

Then we had a glass of wine, a little cheese,

watched some Judge Judy and had some grilled steak.

Tilapia never go finished yesterday.

In fact when I posted that I was half done and having trouble... I quit.

I was eating so slow that Earl was finished with his dinner before I took my first bite! Then he kept trying to take my plate away because I was eating slow. After a while, I just let him take it because I was obviously not getting anything else down.

Tonight... filet.... somewhere between 3 and 4 oz.

I ate it all... but VERY slowly. Had a few peas with it, and sauteed mushrooms and onions.

BF was a nature valley granola bar... 190 cal.

Lunch... Snacks at Costco... taste of Healthy Choice chicken noodle Soup, small piece of a chicken burrito, little piece of cheese, 1 cracker w/dab of cream cheese and sm piece of smoked salmon and 2 bites of yogurt. I think that was it. I guess there was chicken sausage there somewhere, but I missed it. Oh.. I had a couple of bites of curry chicken at TJ's. It was pretty tasty. I might try making that. They were serving it over rice... that kind of rice that starst with a "b" that I can't think of right now.

Down 2 lb at TOPS today.

I'm getting so annoyed with them I don't think I'm going to let them elect me leader again.

I had a frustration last week when I showed up with all my stuff and was told, "Oh, we decided we'd just have a weigh in this morning"... no meeting because it was New Years Eve.

Excuse me??

Our meeting is at 8 a.m.!!

And if they were going to decide that

(while I was out of town Christmas week)

someone should've sent me an email or called me on the phone to let me know!

So this week... I get there a little before 8 am. to get weighed. We have a basket we put fruint and healthy snacks in... everyone is uppsoed to contribute something and then the best loser of the week gets to take it home. So I go to put something in the fruit basket and it's empty!

So I said, "didn't anyone else bringh anything for he basket today???"

Weight Recorder says... "Oh, I already gave it to Betty. She lost 3 lb and I didn't figure anyone was going to beat her>" Betty had already left.

The fruit basket is supposed to be awarded during the meeting. You don't give it to someone who is "probably" going to be the best loser before the meeting even starts! And it's not supposed to go to someone who isn't even staying for the meeting!

I was sort of ticked off but kept my mouth shut.

But, I'm abut ready to be done.

All summer when I was gone I kept asking them to email me copies of the minutes and they never communicated anything!

Okay, enough about that!!

It's killing me not to have any Papaya when I have problems like I had last night with the tilapia.

But if it's here... once I start, I just keep popping them in like M & Ms!

So... no more!

Cut back on my wine.

Now am addicted to Challenge Sudoku on FB!

HELP ME!!

It's time for bed.

Good Morning Gang...

No Wii this a.m. - figued I'd get on the computer instead ;0)

Phyl I really didn't think I scared you away lol..

OMG CONGRATS ON 2 LBS !!!

I saw you on FB isn't it funny what we get addicted to - for a while I was addicted to farming - parking wars - possum toss - pathword and scrabble - havent done any of them in a while... Go thru phases.

My salmon last night tasted funny so I had 2 bites and didn't eat any more had my .5 c of rice & spinach 150c - popcorn and 100 c 2 Fiber bars 280 c - so dinner last night total 580 so total yesterday was 1000..

My Mom made curry once when I was little - I remember it - no apples in it (lot of receipt have raisins or apples in it) she made it w/lamb & curry over rice it was good - I have never tried to make it - Balsamic rice - it's the kind of rice I use

Yea today is Friday !!! I gotta take down the outside lites this weekend and have to go food shopping - the fridge is empty..

Karla where are you this morning...

Karri - did you sleep last night - how are you feeling..

Candice - What are you doing today..

Yep we have great weather compared to the rest of the country..

FL I go in a month - They were talking about hanging by the pool - well hell it's suppose to be like 72 - thats cold - not swimming weather - but all my mentor thread girls have -10 degree weather so for them 72 is hot their summer weather... Me & one girl from AZ are going to be in sweaters and they will all be in shorts :thumbup:

Steph - WTG on food - $1 a carton - omg that expensive - right now I think I saw a sale - usually 50 to 80 cents per carton of yogurt.. I guess I am lucky I have fruit yr round here.. Had some cherries on NYE they were good - blackberries too..

Ok gang just doing my normal ck in - Talk to you all when I get to work...