Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Hi ladies. Happy Sunday to you all. I should be out playing with the kids but instead I'm here on the computer. Imagine that. It's beautiful here today. about 30 degrees here. Supposed to be a storm coming in tonight but for now, awesome. There are a million things I need to get out and do. Oh well. Next.

Had a great morning at church. I have to tell you guys, having a new church family and home has been a huge turning point. I love everyone at church and it just fills me with something I've been missing for so long. I've been able to look at life in a whole different way. Love it.

Just wanted to pop in for a bit. I'll talk to you all tonight. Love you ladies. Oh...just ordered zumba for Jaimi and me to do. I think it will be a ton of fun for the two of us. Maybe I can talk Jeff into joining us too. We will see. Tomorrow is weigh in day. Hope all the sugar this week didn't kick my butt. Here's hoping. Jeff can't wait to weigh in. He's so into this change. So proud of him.

Okay...running away.

JANET AND pHYL; GLAD your dinner event wemt well... but eating so late!! I am not used to that!! Did Zoey stay clean? ha,ha,ha.... how about your 3 dogs... did they all get along?

Weather here today is colder. -23 degrees... but at least it will freeze the LAKE... that will be worth it... so Bridget and I had a lazy day.. I watched a 2 hour History Channel program about the BOmbing BLitz of Germany in WWII... I am fasinated by WWII history, plus my Dad flew with the RAF (The Royal Air Force in Briton) he was a bombadier in a Lancaster Bomber... so it was very interesting for me.. Trying to imagine what his life was like in those days... Terrifying I am sure.

Then I started to watch another movie (with Bridget) on my lap ... and I fell asleep... misssed my TIMER.

I`ve been trying to re-train my bladder this week... and have gotten myself up to 95 mins between voiding. So I slept thru my timer.. and now my stop watch is fucked up.... oh well...

Cathy was complaining about my bladder habits when we were on vacation.... so I am trying to stretch it. LOL

Peter just got home, he had a band rehearsal (Rock) and I`M STILL

IN MY P.J.`s !!! How lazy is that!!!

I talked to my Mom yesterday, she is doing o.k. But still very weak... I don`t know if that will change or not... time will tell...plus physio therapy might help.. I sure hope so.

Stephanie, are you rested now from the Bday party... did you throw out all the leftover Cake.....?? I have been thinking about cake all day... crap!!!

But I am journaling food, and so far no pig outs for me!! Congrats to Jeff, sticking too his plan... he is such a sweetie!

Well ladies, you'd be proud of me, just got back from having drinks with a couple of teachers at our local brewery. I don't want to think about the calories, but had an enjoyable 1 1/2 hours of adult conversation. I actually had to put clothes on, Now I need some dinner, 2 beers on an empty stomach, not my idea of fun.

Steph, sounds like you had a great day, I use to love my church family, but that ended when the pastor said God would never forgive me for getting a divorce. That in His eye's it was the same as murder and I am destined to Hell. I actually use to be a deconess and played the piano and organ and taught Sunday School. Now I am a slut living in divorce sin, never to be forgiven. Such is life.

Sorry, a little too much adult beverages, my brain isn't exactly functioning at this point. Fortunately I live only a block and 1/2 from the Brewery so walked there and home. Cooking some dinner,

Candice, darn cold if you ask me. I use to watch the History channel a lot, but don't get it anymore with my cheap cable.

Have a good evening.

Well ladies, you'd be proud of me, just got back from having drinks with a couple of teachers at our local brewery. I don't want to think about the calories, but had an enjoyable 1 1/2 hours of adult conversation. I actually had to put clothes on, Now I need some dinner, 2 beers on an empty stomach, not my idea of fun.

Steph, sounds like you had a great day, I use to love my church family, but that ended when the pastor said God would never forgive me for getting a divorce. That in His eye's it was the same as murder and I am destined to Hell. I actually use to be a deaconess and played the piano and organ and taught Sunday School. Now I am a slut living in divorce sin, never to be forgiven. Such is life.

Sorry, a little too much adult beverages, my brain isn't exactly functioning at this point. Fortunately I live only a block and 1/2 from the Brewery so walked there and home. Cooking some dinner,

Candice, darn cold if you ask me. I use to watch the History channel a lot, but don't get it anymore with my cheap cable.

Have a good evening.

Glad you had an enjoyable time with your friends!

Sorry about your church experience!! It's not supposed to be that way!! Find another church!!

Multiquote didn't work AGAIN!!

Had a great time, last night, Janet! Thanks again!!

Dogs had a good time. Zoey didn't get too dirty, AND, she jumped in the pool!! Janet and Earl went running to her rescue, but she'd jumped in where the steps are so she'd jumped out by the time they got to her. She is fascinated with Water.

Then... she got in trouble because she started to piddle in front of the fireplace. She NEVER does that! Earl took her and stuck her nose in it (she's so tiny, it wasn't more than a squirt before he saw what she was doing), and he chewed her out. She was crushed!! Her feelings were so hurt she went and hid in a corner of the kitchen behind a china closet!

Candice.. so cold where you are!! Probably even colder than Buffalo. Training your bladder! Do you do "Kegel" exercises?? I try to remember to do them several times a day. It helps.

'Twas the month after Christmas,

And all through the house,

Nothing would fit me,

Not even a blouse.

16_10_9.gif

The Cookies I'd nibbled,

The chocolate I'd taste

At the holiday parties

Had gone to my waist.

10_8_9.gif

When I got on the scales

There arose such a number!

When I walked to the store

(less a walk than a lumber),

12_1_3v.gif 15_8_6.gif

I'd remember the marvelous meals I'd prepared;

The gravies and sauces and beef nicely rared,

The wine and the rum balls, the bread and the cheese

And the way I'd never said, "No thank you, please."

As I dressed myself in my husband's old shirt

And prepared once again to do battle with dirt...

I said to myself, as I only can,

"You can't spend a Summer, disguised as a man!"

10_8_2.gif

So, away with the last of the sour cream dip.

Get rid of the fruit cake, every cracker and chip.

Every last bit of food that I like must be banished

Till all the additional ounces have vanished.

I won't have a cookie, not even a lick.

I'll want only to chew on a long celery stick.

I won't have hot biscuits, or corn bread, or pie.

I'll munch on a carrot and quietly cry.

I'm hungry, I'm lonesome, and life is a bore...

But isn't that what January is for?

Unable to giggle, no longer a riot.

Happy New Year to all, and to all a good diet.

7_5_137.gif 7_5_138.gif 36_35_8.gif 7_5_141.gif

<br style="">

<br style="">

I DID IT - I DID IT - I DID IT

I FINALLY GOT THE

ESTATE & RANCHES TO BALANCE

I Spend most of last weekend working on this - a couple of nites during last week and since Noon today - got done about 8 p.m.

Don't ask me how I did it - what I was doing wrong before - I don't know - when I start working w/#'s watch out !!!!

Well, went to the gym, stopped to get cat food after wards - groomer was free - so took in all 3 to get pretty came home worked on books - now it's almost time to go to bed...

Food today - a couple of chips & guacamole - having lamb veggies & tater for dinner as soon as I get off computer...

Sorry about the drive by but I gotta get off this computer I'll catch up tomorrow......

Off to sub. Just thought I would pop in and say 169!!! Down 2 more! Wooot!!! Love it. Okay. Now I really have to get to work.

Candice, one of my quilting friends has 'latch key' incontinence. As soon as she is at the door of her house and she puts the key in her bladder let's loose. They suggest that when you get in the house, rather than rushng to the bathroom, to sit and concentrate on holding the urine. It seems to help. Most of my incontinence is more of a result of walking to fast (I have a tendency to walk heavy) and a cough or sneeze. But again, my pelvic nerves are shot, so kegals, etc. don't really work for me.

Phyl, was Zoey surprised when she landed in the pool or did she have fun. One little piddle is nothing, poor thing, hiding in the kitchen. of course Zoey is much more socialized than my furries. I would never take the chance on taking them somewhere else. The only place they ever go to is the kennel. My own fault, not home enough and when I am home I like to hibernate rather than go back out.

Slept well, guess beer will do that do you. Busy day, I have to go to school and finish grades, then dr. appt., and need to pick up a few groceries. Mainly Shampoo and conditioner at the beauty supply store.

Glad you had an enjoyable time with your friends!

Sorry about your church experience!! It's not supposed to be that way!! Find another church!!

Multiquote didn't work AGAIN!!

Had a great time, last night, Janet! Thanks again!!

Dogs had a good time. Zoey didn't get too dirty, AND, she jumped in the pool!! Janet and Earl went running to her rescue, but she'd jumped in where the steps are so she'd jumped out by the time they got to her. She is fascinated with Water.

Then... she got in trouble because she started to piddle in front of the fireplace. She NEVER does that! Earl took her and stuck her nose in it (she's so tiny, it wasn't more than a squirt before he saw what she was doing), and he chewed her out. She was crushed!! Her feelings were so hurt she went and hid in a corner of the kitchen behind a china closet!

Candice.. so cold where you are!! Probably even colder than Buffalo. Training your bladder! Do you do "Kegel" exercises?? I try to remember to do them several times a day. It helps.

Hi Girls; another lazy day... still enjoying JUST being HOME... ah!!!

Karla; Firstly, please don't let that ONE minister deter you from finding a Church for worship.. You are a lady that has so much to offer!!! Besides, remember that THE MINISTER is also a MORTAL ,and there fore is automatically FLICKED!!! Disregard ANYTHING from that man... he is the one who is troubled. I concur with Phyl, find another church!!! You need the people connections... yu have stated that you don't have many close friends, except for US... now .. ahem.. WE are wonderful, but some flesh and blood people in your life are also needed... YOu had such a great tirme a t the brewry right? Make it a plan to do a SOCIAL out once a week... just for YOU!! Be it church or a social group... Those People in Stevensville NEED you!!!

Got a quesstion though, how on earth did you drink Beer??? I can't do anything with bubbles., hurts like hell????

Secondly; I am doing Kegals.... even SUPER kegals... I have gotten my time up to 1 hour + 45 mins... its hard today, cause I added 10 more minutes.... so when I start to get the urge, I stand up and do SUPER Kegals to try and hold it off...

Phyl: Zoey sounds like my WOODY girl, she loved the water too.. and boat rides...oh my gosh.. she'd get up on the bow of the boat and stare at all the bubbles in the wake.. it was really funny to watch her.

Its not her fault she tried to pee in front of the F/P... she smelled the other dogs in that house and just Wanted to establish her PACK order there, in the new environment... Earl should not have punished her, she'd not have any idea what he was punishing her for...poor little thing. And Janet being a doggie person, wouldn't have freeked on you. Poor Zoey!!!

Janet, whoo0=hooo for balanceing the books of the ranch... that is a big load off your mind, I know you've been stressing about it.

Off to sub. Just thought I would pop in and say 169!!! Down 2 more! Wooot!!! Love it. Okay. Now I really have to get to work.

Whoo-hoo... ONE-69!!!! What a sexy number that is~~~~ LOL

Way to go, even with the Bday party and all.... you did great!~

Steph, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candice, remember I don't have a fill right now, but even filled, bubbles don't bother me. Chicken....a whole other story.

Grades are done and had my post surgical appt. Healing, but with some major Fluid buildup at the hernia site. So I am sent back to bed for 3 days of minimal activity...not going to happen. Have a dr. appt tomorrow, then a school observation all day on Wednesday for my masters. But I do think that pretty much puts the kbosh on attending parent conferences. Heck I was winded after climbing 3 flights of stairs to the dr. appt. So sitting here with a hot flax bag on the incision site....for the next f.... 3 days. Class observation should be fun, "Um excuse me, where is you microwave and ignore this bulge in my groin. Oh and turn your back while I tuck this bag in my underwear." Yeah, that's going to work.

I must have missed a post from Janet, she got the books to balance, that requires a cocktail to Celebrate.< /p>

Candice,,,,get to quilting, if you need a project, I still have some kits I bought in Lancaster 14 years ago. Heck the fabric will desintegrate before I get them built! But that is my goal for this year. Finishing all those projects!!!!

Well need to go read my homework, I'll check back later!

Steph, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candice, remember I don't have a fill right now, but even filled, bubbles don't bother me. Chicken....a whole other story.

Grades are done and had my post surgical appt. Healing, but with some major Fluid buildup at the hernia site. So I am sent back to bed for 3 days of minimal activity...not going to happen. Have a dr. appt tomorrow, then a school observation all day on Wednesday for my masters. But I do think that pretty much puts the kbosh on attending parent conferences. Heck I was winded after climbing 3 flights of stairs to the dr. appt. So sitting here with a hot flax bag on the incision site....for the next f.... 3 days. Class observation should be fun, "Um excuse me, where is you microwave and ignore this bulge in my groin. Oh and turn your back while I tuck this bag in my underwear." Yeah, that's going to work.

I must have missed a post from Janet, she got the books to balance, that requires a cocktail to Celebrate.< /p>

Candice,,,,get to quilting, if you need a project, I still have some kits I bought in Lancaster 14 years ago. Heck the fabric will desintegrate before I get them built! But that is my goal for this year. Finishing all those projects!!!!

Well need to go read my homework, I'll check back later!

Karla, ya I do need to go get my utt intot he Quilt room.

Just heard from my GF that had her Rt Breast off 3 wks ago, Cancer is in her Lymph nodes too... not good!!! Chemo by I.V. next for her, 21 wks I think, then Radiation... I feel so bad for her!

My Brother is losing his job (Pilot) geez, I am just full of good news today huh?

WELL, All of you gals who I love so much... Please check your breasts tonight, and circle the date of your calandars for 4 wks from now on too...

If you havn't already had a MAMMOGRAM... get one, and do it every year thereafter

Steph, sure glad you are fighting this FIGHT... PINK ROCKS!!!

I DID IT - I DID IT - I DID IT

I FINALLY GOT THE

ESTATE & RANCHES TO BALANCE

I Spend most of last weekend working on this - a couple of nites during last week and since Noon today - got done about 8 p.m.

Don't ask me how I did it - what I was doing wrong before - I don't know - when I start working w/#'s watch out !!!!

Well, went to the gym, stopped to get cat food after wards - groomer was free - so took in all 3 to get pretty came home worked on books - now it's almost time to go to bed...

Congrats on getting that bookkeeping done and balanced!! YAY!

I spent about 8 hrs beading yesterday... through 2 football games and didn't put it away until after midnight!! Was so engrossed I had only one small glass of wine that I sipped on for HOURS!! Finished that project at beading today and will work on some other unfinished work tomorrow. Teacher did not introduce anything new today... "workshop" for unfinished projects and so turnout was small, but good opportunity for me as I have so many unfinished projects that I don't even remember where the patterns are for some of them!!

Good for you!!

Candice, one of my quilting friends has 'latch key' incontinence. As soon as she is at the door of her house and she puts the key in her bladder let's loose. They suggest that when you get in the house, rather than rushng to the bathroom, to sit and concentrate on holding the urine. It seems to help. Most of my incontinence is more of a result of walking to fast (I have a tendency to walk heavy) and a cough or sneeze. But again, my pelvic nerves are shot, so kegals, etc. don't really work for me.

Phyl, was Zoey surprised when she landed in the pool or did she have fun. One little piddle is nothing, poor thing, hiding in the kitchen. of course Zoey is much more socialized than my flurries. I would never take the chance on taking them somewhere else. The only place they ever go to is the kennel. My own fault, not home enough and when I am home I like to hibernate rather than go back out.

Slept well, guess beer will do that do you. Busy day, I have to go to school and finish grades, then dr. appt., and need to pick up a few groceries. Mainly Shampoo and conditioner at the beauty supply store.

Haven't heard the term "latch key incontinence", but can certainly relate. I have experienced that and it is so frustrating because you know it has to be psychological but you can't control it. I wear a pad all the time because I don't trust my bladder... even though it is much less a problem than it was 100++ lb ago!! I do the exercises whenever I think about it throughout the day. My new GYN doc took me off my Detrol LA, and I can't really say I've noticed any difference, so I guess it wasn't having much of an impact on that issue. I am glad to get off of anything I can. I take TOO many Rx!! I'm running out of Nexium in the next week or so and have somehow managed to be without a new Rx, so I'm going to see how I do without it.

I think Zoey was mostly shocked when she jumped in to the pool, because the Water was cold. Otherwise I imagine she would have stayed in! She definitely didn't seem to be in panic mode, even though she quickly jumped back out.

Whoo-hoo... ONE-69!!!! What a sexy number that is~~~~ LOL

I can't believe how BAD you are!!!

LOL!!

So.. yesterday I did about 8 hrs of beading!!

Went to church in the morning... singing in the choir we have to stay until after we sing at the 2nd service, so.. came home around 11:30am, I guess.

So,, had some lunch, then worked on a beading project until I was almost out of beads. Then went down the road to beading teacher's place.. 5 miles down the road, to get more beads and enough to do another of the same Bracelet in different colors. Then I wanted to see how those colors looked together, so started on that bracelet when I got home. Worked on it through both football games, etc., and didn't quit until after midnight. By that time I had a large cat in my lap encroaching on my work area, and a jealous dog at my feet. I spent all afternoon sipping on one small glass of wine, and only quit beading long enough to eat dinner and go to the bathroom!! Did keep me from snacking, too!! Took me about 2 more hours to finish that bracelet today at beading, plus figure out a way to make matching earrings. Teacher doesn't like to do earrings, but I do... so I always try to have a few extra beads to somehow make matching earrings. She was impressed with the ones I made today.

So.... today had my usual small omelet, then a Muscle Milk for lunch. By the time I came home from beading... around 2 pm I think, I was starving... Had a little round of cheese... can't remember what they're called. Then took Zoey for a golf cart ride and we got the mail while we were out.

Had some wine when I got back, and some chips and hummus/salsa.

Earl BBQ'd me a filet for dinner.. small, tender, w/onions, mushrooms and garlic. Had some corn with it. But... we had too much wine tonight. He kept filling my glass. He was working on his planes.. had been out in the desert flying his small one, and had the big one out while I was at beading. Now it needs extensive repairs!! I told the neighbors, his RC airplane hobby is more expensive than my beading because every time he flies one of them we're off to the hobby store to buy replacement parts.. I think he said today cost us a wing and a tail for the BIG airplane!! But I'm just so grateful that he has a hobby!! I think he is getting ready to go to the pool, and I may do some more beading!! Gold bracelet I started last week is still not done!!

It's almost 7 p.m.

Can I take off my bra yet???

1_4_83.gif

Wed/Thurs is Quartzsite AZ and Algodones MX....

may get my eyes examined and get new glasses.

And want to get new ceramic tile numbers for out in front of the RV.

While we were gone over the summer someone backed in to ours with their car and broke the tiles. Going to look for a long table cloth for my friend Jacki, too. Better make a shopping list or I'll forget something!

26_9_1.gif

Good Evening Gang...

WTG Steph !!!! Losing weight and subbing !!!!! Think you might go back to teaching !!!!

Karla - Listen to the doctor !!!!! I had to balance Ranch accounts to Bro's estate - the accounting that lawyer had from accountant - didn't take into consideration that I had cashed in cd's - then we have collected rents - and I owe bro's estate $$$ - It's just complicated - 3 sets of books sorta of - (3 check books)

Candice - I can sip a beer - but the only time a beer sounds good is in the summer time

You were right - no biggie on the little bit of pee - hell I have to watch Bella - she's good about going out side - but I step in puddles sometimes - it's all part of dogs - it's the biggest reason - I won't go up to Joseph's now that I have 3 - Bear is excellent - Angel 98% - Bella ?? and they aren't animal pple - so that have to come and see me..

Well busy at work - had tons of emails - and another short weeks -

Food good - bf - ck leg and little Jerky - lunch green salad & chick - snack pt chips - dinner Lamb/veggies and 1/2 c taters. Had gym tonite - arms - bootcamp tomorrow - Legs on Wed - Kids will be here Thursday..

I'm pooped tonite didn't go to bed till after 11 - up at 5...

Candice - I get my mamo every yr... Hugs & Prayers for your friends cancer..