Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Candice, glad you are home safe and sound!! I missed the bar tab thing? They stuck you good?

Janet, there is no way you owe the estate $$$. You'll find the spread sheet and all will be well! The estate should be paying you for paying all the bills etc. Keep looking, etc.

Linda, it is a heart breaker when we see our kids and in relationships that aren't healthy. I sounds like the guy is almost stalking Mindy. But I know there is little she is listening too. Be safe, do your best and know we there for you!!!

Be back in a few

Just got a call from my brother, my mother is in the hospital. She fell while feeding the horse and broke her wrist. They will have to do surgery once the swelling is under control. This horse has been an issue from the beginning. About 10 years ago she fell off the horse and broke her pelvis, this is just to much. My brother can't deal with this, his business is demanding. I can't get there, my sister who can go and help, but won't because it get's in the way of he life. Crapppppppp.

Okay, sorry I just don't know what to do! This just sucks, sorry......

OMG Linda - Hugs Hugs Hugs..... I sent you message on fb a while back ... Hugs Hugs Hugs .... Is she still involved w/that stupid man...

Well only 8 weeks and you will be here !!!!!

Well at least you have the 2 grandbabies to help you get through this - Hugs on AH DH ;0) - Men you see why I am single LOL - sometime want one to do things with - but don't want to put up w/the other stuff..

Well we'll get Phyl's scooter for you.. You guys can share ;0).... You gotta get that hip fixed - How's your tummy..

Candice - LOL on bar bill - That happen on 1 or 2 cruise - but not anymore - the last couple I really didn't drink that much - but they get you on the booze - Phyl know's how to sneak it on the ship - Never heard of that cruise line ...

I bet you are ready to come home - I don't care how much you like someone - 14 day - omw - I would be ready to come home.. We are going to have to have a skypes conference call ;0)

Glad your Mom is ok..

Phyl - LOL watching football and me telling you to go for a walk LOL

Well - I never got out of p.j.s - I spent most of last night and ALL DAY trying to get this crap figured out - right now I think I owe estate $3800 but don't know why - lost a spread sheet - when keyboard locked up.. I never went to the baby shower - gift is on my desk - hope fully she's still working (down the street from me) or will have to drop it off when in PS.. I'm brain dead - so I will wait till tomorrow to double ck my #'s but by then I will be confused on how I arrived at what I have right now.

Phyl - all those things sound good..

Karla - Hugs on the pain hitting you - rest please

xoxox

Janet

Hope you have all that tax stuff, etc., figured out by now! I hate having to do stuff like that, and it sounds really complicated! Sorry you didn't make it to the baby shower.

Didn't do too much today.... church, stupid Seahawks game, rode up and down every single street in the park looking for rentals...need a place for Tracy and Jim for 5 days next month. No one wants to rent for less than a week or a month in Feb.

Neighbor came over to visit after that.. sat outside with her for quite a while. Then watched a little of the Jets game and now I'm trying to make some earrings to match the Bracelet I made last week.

Just got a call from my brother, my mother is in the hospital. She fell while feeding the horse and broke her wrist. They will have to do surgery once the swelling is under control. This horse has been an issue from the beginning. About 10 years ago she fell off the horse and broke her pelvis, this is just to much. My brother can't deal with this, his business is demanding. I can't get there, my sister who can go and help, but won't because it get's in the way of he life. Crapppppppp. Okay, sorry I just don't know what to do! This just sucks, sorry......

So sorry about your Mom's fall, Karla! You just had surgery! You can't go!! Your brother and sister need to step up to the plate!! Hope you've got it figured out by now!

Morning girls;

I ve had a nice sleep 10 hrs in my own bed.... Ah that felt good... 2nd load of laundry now in the machine, and one CANADIAN coffee is in my FAce!!! Oh its so nice to be home!!!! Little Bridget was so glad to see me that she piddled on the floor for 15 mins....!!! Didn't mind cleaning up that one.

I am covered from head to toe with my RASH again... it must have been the laundry soap/bleach stuff in the sheets and towel on board and in our final hotel in Genova... God I am itchy!!! Took 2 reactine and have called my Doctor... will need a Rx for Prednisone to clear this up.

Karla, Phyl is right... there is nothing you can do for your Mom, your siblings will just have to deal!!! Hey - did any of THEM come to nurse you back to health after your TWO surgeries!!! No guilt tripping for you girl...you just relax and heal.

Janet; my those ranch bills and estate, I agree ... you should get something for your efforts!!! Hang in there.. Can't wait to see you guys in 8 weeks!! Wow, that will come up fast.

LInda, I know you are lurking... so LOVE from all of us....

Stephanie; Good job getting back on the band waagon... we will all ber there with you.

I have not gotten on the scales yet, I know I am up.. but that's o.k. When will I ever eat real Italian food ever again????

O.k. now my delema, how am I gong to tell Peter that I am gong to SoCal in March??? He is going to flip!!!

Morning girls;

I ve had a nice sleep 10 hrs in my own bed.... Ah that felt good... 2nd load of laundry now in the machine, and one CANADIAN coffee is in my FAce!!! Oh its so nice to be home!!!! Little Bridget was so glad to see me that she piddled on the floor for 15 mins....!!! Didn't mind cleaning up that one.

I am covered from head to toe with my RASH again... it must have been the laundry soap/bleach stuff in the sheets and towel on board and in our final hotel in Genova... God I am itchy!!! Took 2 reactine and have called my Doctor... will need a Rx for Prednisone to clear this up.

Karla, Phyl is right... there is nothing you can do for your Mom, your siblings will just have to deal!!! Hey - did any of THEM come to nurse you back to health after your TWO surgeries!!! No guilt tripping for you girl...you just relax and heal.

Janet; my those ranch bills and estate, I agree ... you should get something for your efforts!!! Hang in there.. Can't wait to see you guys in 8 weeks!! Wow, that will come up fast.

LInda, I know you are lurking... so LOVE from all of us....

Stephanie; Good job getting back on the band waagon... we will all ber there with you.

I have not gotten on the scales yet, I know I am up.. but that's o.k. When will I ever eat real Italian food ever again????

O.k. now my delema, how am I gong to tell Peter that I am gong to SoCal in March??? He is going to flip!!!

Good Morning!

Beautiful morning and it's supposed to be 82 today. Off to the pool in an hour!

Sounds like you're pretty glad to be home!! LOL! But sorry the rash is back.

You could always bring Peter with you!

Just lost my ;alkjdfa;lkj post, grrr, and it was taking forever, because the fingers are sluggish this morning and won't work, well they 'work', but aren't hitting the right keys, so I had to keep erasing.

Candice, glad you are home safe and sound, nothing better than sleeping in your own bed. Did you let Peter 'know' how much you missed him, so he will let you go again? We all can't wait to the the pictures!! Thanks for reminding me that I 'really' can't drive 8 hours to take care of mom. But she will tally this up in the 'bad' daughter column.

Phyl, are things settling down a bit? Getting back to your crazy routine?

Janet, do you have today off for MLK? This is the first year that our school has been closed for it. Did you get things worked out for the accountant?

Hi Again girls just having a cup of real tea with skim milk...oh devine!

OMG Linda - Hugs Hugs Hugs..... I sent you message on fb a while back ... Hugs Hugs Hugs .... Is she still involved w/that stupid man...

Well only 8 weeks and you will be here !!!!

! Oh my gosh that is c oming up soon!

Well at least you have the 2 grandbabies to help you get through this - Hugs on AH DH ;0) - Men you see why I am single LOL - sometime want one to do things with - but don't want to put up w/the other stuff..

Well we'll get Phyl's scooter for you.. You guys can share ;0).... You gotta get that hip fixed - How's your tummy..

Candice - LOL on bar bill - That happen on 1 or 2 cruise - but not anymore - the last couple I really didn't drink that much - but they get you on the booze - Phyl know's how to sneak it on the ship - Never heard of that cruise line ...

I should have elaborated... There were charges for my Excursion trips, 5 or 6 in all... some were $40 Euros some were $120 Euros... then my camera decided to DIE mid trip... couldn`t go to Egypt with no camera.... so that was $106 Euros,,

then there was my bar tab... I had 2 glasses of wine per day, some coffee`s, some White Russians (they were expensive $6 Euros each....

ome home - I don't care how much you like someone - 14 day - omw - I would be ready to come home..

We are going to have to have a skypes conference call ;0) Yes, lets do a skypes call!!! That would be cool

Glad your Mom is ok..

Phyl - LOL watching football and me telling you to go for a walk LOL

Well - I never got out of p.j.s - I spent most of last night and ALL DAY trying to get this crap figured out - right now I think I owe estate $3800 but don't know why - lost a spread sheet - when keyboard locked up.. I never went to the baby shower - gift is on my desk - hope fully she's still working (down the street from me) or will have to drop it off when in PS.. I'm brain dead - so I will wait till tomorrow to double ck my #'s but by then I will be confused on how I arrived at what I have right now.

Phyl - all those things sound good..

Karla - Hugs on the pain hitting you - rest please

xoxox

Janet

Just got a call from my brother, my mother is in the hospital. She fell while feeding the horse and broke her wrist. They will have to do surgery once the swelling is under control. This horse has been an issue from the beginning. About 10 years ago she fell off the horse and broke her pelvis, this is just to much. My brother can't deal with this, his business is demanding. I can't get there, my sister who can go and help, but won't because it get's in the way of he life. Crapppppppp.

Okay, sorry I just don't know what to do! This just sucks, sorry......

Oh Karla; I hate when the post gets lost... have you heard any more about your Mom?

I called my GF Janice when I got home, she had to have her right breast & lymph nodes removed first week of Jan. Cancer, the invasive variety... once she is done with chemo, rad. she is having her LEFT breast removed too.... just as a precaution. Its horrible... I wish I was there with her.. Janice and I have a long history of being there for ea other in ruff times. We are very different personalities, but her husband and mine were BFF`s since highschool... she ws great with me when I had my last Manic episode, came and stayed with me for the week, while Peter went to work.... she was a rock for me then. Her other dear friend is there with her right now , but going home to P.E.I. (Maritimes) on Wednesday, then shell be on her own again.

O,k this is 2011, a brand new year... we have to get the Positive Vibes going again in our loved ones lives. It seems like everyones lives are touched with some crisis right now.

I talked to my Mom this a.m.... she sounded aweful, but Pete said.... she was much worse when in the hospital... so each day is a bonus day.... I don`t know how much more her poor little heart can dish out.

Just starting to go thru my pictures which thing up top do I click onÉÉÉ ive forgotten

Hi ladies. This is just a drive by post. Tonight I will put a little more effort into this. Right now I need to get dinner going for the little ones. We'll talk about the reason for that tonight.

I was down 2 pounds this morning. I was hoping it would be more but I'm satisfied. I drank too many drinks and they were definitely higher cal than my normal malibu diets. food could have been better too. Oh well....again, we will discuss it later. Jeff, on the other hand, is up 1. He is all but heartbroken. I worked so hard on keeping his food good. I don't know if he has been cheating or his body just went nuts this weekend when I wasn't controlling things. Anyways...later.

I put back on one of my size 12 pants that had been too tight for the last 6 months. They are still tight but not so bad that I can't stand it. I needed to wear them because they are my only long pants that aren't jeans. All other slacks that fit are capri length. No jeans while subbing. Oh well. I'll wear them tomorrow too. Glad they are black.

I will tell you all about my great weekend tonight. It was so amazing. I almost can't stand it!

Candice, glad you are home safe and sound, nothing better than sleeping in your own bed. Did you let Peter 'know' how much you missed him, so he will let you go again? We all can't wait to the the pictures!! Thanks for reminding me that I 'really' can't drive 8 hours to take care of mom. But she will tally this up in the 'bad' daughter column.

Phyl, are things settling down a bit? Getting back to your crazy routine?

Janet, do you have today off for MLK? This is the first year that our school has been closed for it. Did you get things worked out for the accountant?

What about the other two??? Do they have a bad daughter/son score sheet, too??? You are NOT available... per dr's orders, if necessary!!

Yeah... back to crazy routine! Leave RV at 8:45 a.m. and not back until after 3 pm!! Beading... 4 hrs of it! I will probably go back tomorrow and work on unfinished projects. Made earrings when I got home today... outside on the patio, to match the Bracelet I made today. Spiral pattern. Very nice

I called my GF Janice when I got home, she had to have her right breast & lymph nodes removed first week of Jan. Cancer, the invasive variety... once she is done with chemo, rad. she is having her LEFT breast removed too.... just as a precaution. Its horrible... I wish I was there with her.. Janice and I have a long history of being there for ea other in ruff times. We are very different personalities, but her husband and mine were BFF`s since highschool... she ws great with me when I had my last Manic episode, came and stayed with me for the week, while Peter went to work.... she was a rock for me then. Her other dear friend is there with her right now , but going home to P.E.I. (Maritimes) on Wednesday, then shell be on her own again.

O,k this is 2011, a brand new year... we have to get the Positive Vibes going again in our loved ones lives. It seems like everyones lives are touched with some crisis right now.

talked to my Mom this a.m.... she sounded aweful, but Pete said.... she was much worse when in the hospital... so each day is a bonus day.... I don`t know how much more her poor little heart can dish out.

I HATE cancer!! Lost 4 cousins at an early age to breast cancer, and, as you know, our dear friend Jacki is battling her 2nd round.

Yes, lots of bad stuff going on! just heard this weekend of another of my Primetimers friends from WA died a week ago. She was only 58!! No answers as to why right now! She was diabetic, but... dr had just done a bunch of tests and told her everything was fine! Yeah, right!!

What about the other two??? Do they have a bad daughter/son score sheet, too??? You are NOT available... per dr's orders, if necessary!!

Yeah... back to crazy routine! Leave RV at 8:45 a.m. and not back until after 3 pm!! Beading... 4 hrs of it! I will probably go back tomorrow and work on unfinished projects. Made earrings when I got home today... outside on the patio, to match the Bracelet I made today. Spiral pattern. Very nice

I HATE cancer!! Lost 4 cousins at an early age to breast cancer, and, as you know, our dear friend Jacki is battling her 2nd round.

Yes, lots of bad stuff going on! just heard this weekend of another of my Primetimers friends from WA died a week ago. She was only 58!! No answers as to why right now! She was diabetic, but... dr had just done a bunch of tests and told her everything was fine! Yeah, right!!

Hi Phyl, yes Cancer is a HORRID thing. I think that by this day and age there should be a cure. Geez if they can put a man on the moon, live up in space... why can;t we cure cancer.... Or... is it just that CANCER is a moneymaker for so many companies!!! hummmm....

food today: Protien shake (started with scrambled eggs but they stuck), Protien Bar for lunch. then for dinner I made a TURKEY, gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes.... only had a Luncheon sized plate... and oh was home cooking good!!! YUM YUM, cant`wait until tomorrow for thew leftovers, Soups, Casseroles.... I missed it at Christmas.

THey served Turkey one night on the cruise ship, but I figured... eh, Italians will NOT iknow how to Make a North American Specialty!!! I was right! LOL

Good Morning Gand

My stupid computer/mouse/keyboard - my mouse will work - but my keyboard won't - then my mouse won't work and the key board does.. FRUSTRATING - I need a new computer.....

I still haven't totally figured out the accounting yet - but have a good idea - talked to lady who use to work at accounting firm - I LOVE HER (Joan) she was so great in all my Dad's estate stuff and helping me with the partnership.. I understand what I have to do - but balancing has been a chore - going to leave it alone for a day or 2 then go back and see if I can get it done - I will get paid but not till a trustee is assigned - that's a 2 edge sword - we are afraid that once a trustee is assigned that they are going to petition the court to sell the land that's left - well we don't want to sell in this market - so as long as there is no trustee we ok. But again I have paid $9000 for 3 yrs bonding - that's just that much less that they are going to get - by the time we pay attorney/me & sis - there won't be much $$...

I talked to Candice last night - then Joan - didn't get off the phone till 9 p.m. - make eggs for dinner and was in bed by 10:30.. I still need to go to FB to see pictures.

Karla - Hugs on your Mom - Yep you can't help much right now - other will have to step up to the plate.

How are you feeling..

Candice - I bet you are so glad to be home LOL trip sounds wonderfull but there is nothing better than your own bed and home cooked food - I don't eat out often - enjoy it when I do - but I LOVE home cooked food - my own coffee - my bed and my doggies. Hugs on GF - that's the freaking pits - Cancer is terrible.

Phyl - Sorry your Seahawks lost - My boss is Bear fan - he was happy - I'm not for any of the teams playing - I don't like Steelers - cuz I'm a Dallas fan and they have history ;0) so don't want them to win.

The weather is so beautiful - I really wanted to stay home and clean out the garage and patio - spring is in the air - For us here in the Desert spring is Feb/March ;0) Sometime April can be too hot..

Well, I gotta get my butt in gear - this is my short week - FF my gf candy and I are doing something - then Saturday - Jodi from NY and my mentor thread will be in town - so Phyl - Earl - Her & her DD are coming for dinner on Saturday - She's Jewish and her DD only eats Kosher - Thanks Candice for the Paper Plate & plastic forks idea - that's how I will serve the DD - Jodi isn't as particular - but will give her the option too..

Well, gotta get my desk cleaned up... CBL

Good Morning! Where is everyone?? Another gorgeous morning here! It was 89 yesterday and supposed to be almost that warm again today. I thougt today was the day it was going to cool down about 10 degrees. Paper says it'll be back in the high 60's-70's in the next few days. I love it. Earl does nothing but complain that it's too hot. He was acting like a spoiled brat yesterday afternoon because he was hot and sweating! I went to beading after the pool/hot tub, and didn't come home until about 3pm. It was COLD there because the air conditioning was turned so low. So when I got back to the RV I was more than happy to sit outside where it was nice and warm and do some more beading.... Made earrings while I sat on the patio.. to match Bracelet I made yesterday. Finally finishing some projects! Finished another earring before I went to bed last night. Classes are Monday and Tuesday now, so I think I'll go up today too, after the pool, and work on some more unfinished projects. If she gets me started on one bracelet I didn't really get going on yet, I'll come home and sit outside to work on in don't want to spend 4 hours in there with that air conditioning again today!! I HATE air conditioning!!

Trying hard to stay on the bandwagon with my food! Eggbeaters omelet last two mornings. Time to tell Earl again.... SMALLER! Then I had the most deicious Protein Drink for lunch... Adkins.... 160 calories.... Cafe Carmel coffee shake I think it is! SOOO good! Think I'll have one again today for lunch. Had Muscle Milk light... vanilla Cream, I think, a couple of days ago and NOT impressed with that.

Earl made a big crock pot of ham and Beans on Sunday... ham was VERY lean. Had another mug for dinner last night. Just about NO fat to skim off even though it'd been in the fridge overnight.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT day! WHERE IS JANET??? WHERE IS KARLA, LINDA, STEPH???? HELLO??????

Good Morning Gand

My stupid computer/mouse/keyboard - my mouse will work - but my keyboard won't - then my mouse won't work and the key board does.. FRUSTRATING - I need a new computer.....

I still haven't totally figured out the accounting yet - but have a good idea - talked to lady who use to work at accounting firm - I LOVE HER (Joan) she was so great in all my Dad's estate stuff and helping me with the partnership.. I understand what I have to do - but balancing has been a chore - going to leave it alone for a day or 2 then go back and see if I can get it done - I will get paid but not till a trustee is assigned - that's a 2 edge sword - we are afraid that once a trustee is assigned that they are going to petition the court to sell the land that's left - well we don't want to sell in this market - so as long as there is no trustee we ok. But again I have paid $9000 for 3 yrs bonding - that's just that much less that they are going to get - by the time we pay attorney/me & sis - there won't be much $...

I talked to Candice last night - then Joan - didn't get off the phone till 9 p.m. - make eggs for dinner and was in bed by 10:30.. I still need to go to FB to see pictures.

Karla - Hugs on your Mom - Yep you can't help much right now - other will have to step up to the plate.

How are you feeling..

Candice - I bet you are so glad to be home LOL trip sounds wonderfull but there is nothing better than your own bed and home cooked food - I don't eat out often - enjoy it when I do - but I LOVE home cooked food - my own coffee - my bed and my doggies. Hugs on GF - that's the freaking pits - Cancer is terrible.

Phyl - Sorry your Seahawks lost - My boss is Bear fan - he was happy - I'm not for any of the teams playing - I don't like Steelers - cuz I'm a Dallas fan and they have history ;0) so don't want them to win.

The weather is so beautiful - I really wanted to stay home and clean out the garage and patio - spring is in the air - For us here in the Desert spring is Feb/March ;0) Sometime April can be too hot..

Well, I gotta get my butt in gear - this is my short week - FF my gf candy and I are doing something - then Saturday - Jodi from NY and my mentor thread will be in town - so Phyl - Earl - Her & her DD are coming for dinner on Saturday - She's Jewish and her DD only eats kosher - Thanks Candice for the Paper Plate & plastic forks idea - that's how I will serve the DD - Jodi isn't as particular - but will give her the option too..

Well, gotta get my desk cleaned up... CBL

AH... there you are!! We were posting at the same time!

Looking forward to this wekend.

Yes, another wonderful day! Going to the pool in 1/2 hr. Hope Earl stops whining about it being too hot!!

Sorry about all your accounting difficulties. What a pain!!

Have a GREAT day!!