Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Phy, we could host an intervention on Earl? I'm sorry, why don't you tell him to go buy a new airplane to fly?

Janet, enjoy your FF and GREAT job banking calories. I am not doing that great calorie wise. I keep trying to eat everything, heck I'm eating disgusting oatmeal just because it keeps me full longer. All I want is food. But have a fill appt for Tuesday, although the new fill doc says he won't fill me to my sweet spot, that he will do it in stages. I am hoping he has a good reason other than breaking it into multiple fills gives him multiple payments. I need to trust him. He has agreed to take me, so I am paying for his advice, I need to take it.

Am going to school today to work on grades, I will need to talk to my admin about parent conferences next week.

Steph, I know it is hard to deal with Michael and the ex, but you are doing a perfect job. It is their problem even though it is hard to watch. NOW stop obsessing about Jai's birthday party. I know you, I know you are obsessing and worried that no one will show up. You have 2 options, call the parents and check to see if they are coming or accept what happens. Now on the cake issue, give most away, save a piece for Jai and Nicholas, If you can't give it away, THROW it away.

Janet, I agree, nothing more frustrating than computer issues. Go check some out at BestBuy. I got my new one for about $600, with the needed programs, etc. it came to about $900. But mine is a laptop, so a little more expensive than a desk top.

Candice, is any of your snow melting?

Phy, we could host an intervention on Earl? I'm sorry, why don't you tell him to go buy a new airplane to fly?

Janet, enjoy your FF and GREAT job banking calories. I am not doing that great calorie wise. I keep trying to eat everything, heck I'm eating disgusting oatmeal just because it keeps me full longer. All I want is food. But have a fill appt for Tuesday, although the new fill doc says he won't fill me to my sweet spot, that he will do it in stages. I am hoping he has a good reason other than breaking it into multiple fills gives him multiple payments. I need to trust him. He has agreed to take me, so I am paying for his advice, I need to take it.

Am going to school today to work on grades, I will need to talk to my admin about parent conferences next week.

Steph, I know it is hard to deal with Michael and the ex, but you are doing a perfect job. It is their problem even though it is hard to watch. NOW stop obsessing about Jai's birthday party. I know you, I know you are obsessing and worried that no one will show up. You have 2 options, call the parents and check to see if they are coming or accept what happens. Now on the cake issue, give most away, save a piece for Jai and Nicholas, If you can't give it away, THROW it away.

Janet, I agree, nothing more frustrating than computer issues. Go check some out at BestBuy. I got my new one for about $600, with the needed programs, etc. it came to about $900. But mine is a laptop, so a little more expensive than a desk top.

Karla,

He is fine most of the time.... really! It's just these outrageous flareups that are troublesome. He is out in the desert now flying one of his airplanes. He has been doing a lot of that lately because it hasn't been windy except fr that one day this week.

Was hoping to do some beading today... but so busy!! Just when I thought I had some time, I had a phone call reminding me of some work I needed to do on making arrangements for TWO WA state pot lucks for Sky Valley folks. We usually have one in WA in the summer but last summer, right after we agreed to take over running it, they decided they wanted to have one here at the park in the winter and one in WA in the summer!! So guess who is in charge of BOTH now??!! Not what I signed on for. I guess my biggest worry right now is that I have to set up some kind of entertainment. Maybe I'll get our son-in-law to come and sing a few songs, and maybe his sister, too. Both have beautiful voices. Jim hasn't been singing at church at all in several years, but I could probably twist his arm to do this for us!

Gotta go.. maybe I can work on my Bracelet for a few minutes before I go to choir practice!! AND... still waiting for the dog groomer.... heard she showed up after dark last night!! We went out for dinner. Earl asked me what I wanted for dinner and I said spaghetti, since it was a weigh in day... a little treat... thinking he'd make it with tomatoes and have it on green Beans, or maybe 2 oz of angel hair. But he wanted to go out instead. So... ordered a "Lite Eaters" spaghetti and meatballs... well.... meatball! But still could only eat half. Bummer was.... wine was $2 a glass, but only 10 minutes until happy hour was over. So I told Earl to order 2 glasses....even though he wasn't going to drink any, figuring for $2 I was going to get a dinky glass of wine!! Well... it was anything but dinky!! Surprised I didn't sleep all the way home. But, he did drink maybe half of a glass. And we sat there about 90 minutes just enjoying and relaxing.

Janet, I would love to help you spend your money picking out a computer!! HAHAHA!

Well back from school, grades have been worked on. Parents are complaining that I am gone. I haven't decided if that is a good thing or not. There are many times I wonder what I am doing here in this life. Okay A LOT of the time I wonder what I am doing with this life. I'm way tired, so going to drink a cup of tea and take a little nap, ttfn

Okay, nice nap. Got an email from my nursery boss, she was checking in on how I was doing. I guess the baby plants are getting started in the greenhouse. I miss that smell!

dinner started, a turkey loin. I am way battling the hungries today. I want food and lots of it. I know that is stress from needing to get homework and school work done.

Candice, Janet? where are you guy's today?

Good Morning Gang

I was so freaking pooped last night that I never made it to the computer..

I had leg work out on Wed - didn't think I worked out that hard but by late yesterday afternoon my legs were killing me - so much that I took some tylenol and rubbed aspercream on my legs..

Had a great day - Had 2 eggs bacon for bf - then started at the top of the outlets (Phyl) where coldwater creek is and the crabtree store) Well we spent the first 3 hrs just in that section - candy tried on a lot at Coldwater Creek - I got a nice sweater for $12 but doubt I will wear it till next winter and hope I remember I have it LOL..

But the GREATEST NEWS... The outlets now have a CHICO OUTLET. OMG !!! This is where I shopped and Candy did some damage here too since some of the 3 did fit her (she's about 1 x on top 16/18 on the bottom..

I got 1 hoodie - 5 tops, a pair of white jeans and a belt... Spend $100 save $50 - then I get a 5% discount for being a Chico client - Still was a big bill but paid for most of it with the $$$ my boss gave me for Xmas..

We spend the most of our time in this section - Had ice cream for lunch :0) love being a grown up !!! Then hit the Coach section - almost had Candy talked into a Coach purse - would have been $120 with discount - but she had to think about it.. I got a pair of sun glasses - None of the purses caught my eye - I am really liking Bruce Markowski from QVC the leather on his purses are like butter - plus I love his outside cell phone pockets - Didn't really get anything in this section well Candy got some shoes - Like I said by the time we finished at the Ralph Lauren store my legs were killing me..

Came home to a nice clean house - had fish & veggies for dinner -

Phyl - I think as some of us get older we get grouchier - less patience.. He just needs to be mindful of this and not bite your head off.. I wouldn't call that lady again - I HATE pple who don't keep appointments - it's why I don't make them at my nail shops - cuz I have and if someone comes in 10 min before you they take them and you have to wait - so I just walk in and normally don't have to wait..

Steph

It's ok to have 1 small piece of cake and then throw the rest away ... You can't deny yourself treats - bdays happen and they include cake - 1 piece and thats it - that's how I deal with it - just like yesterday we had ice cream for lunch - but ate good for dinner ... I make deals w/myself all the time..

Karla Hugs on the food issues - I bet you it's mostly in your head - knowing you are unfilled - you are bored & frustrated - big food triggers even if you have fill - you know this - So just munch on carrots or something like that if you can't find a distraction.. Go quilt..

I don't want a laptop - I have my bro's and it's ok in a pinch but like the feel of a reg pc don't ask me why I just need a tower - I don't need a screen - got one last yr for xmas I think it's 23 inch - Maybe Sunday I will ck out best buy & costco..

Well Phyl & Earl & Zoey coming for dinner tonite - along with our friend Jodi & her DD who are from my mentor thread - and they are from NYC - Jewish.. She's bringing fish as DD will only eat Kosher - Phyl bringing wine ;0) and I am doing dessert - Veggies and salad - gotta find a kosher dessert ;0) gotta to to Trader Joe's or Ralphs - I know they carry kosher food..

Well that's about it - Candice where are you - Linda how are things you are in my prayers..

cbl

Oh Janet, your evening sounds like so much fun, I wish I had a friend I couple have dinner with. I have quilting friends, but that isn't the same as a shopping/dinner/movie friend. Some day. Sometimes I think I will just packup and move. I can't do anything about it for the next 5 years, Alexa in college and my committment to the master's program. (We agree to teach in Montana for 5 years). After that, I just don't know what I will do. Sometimes I think I will move and quit teaching. But I would have to find something that would pay the bills. Working at a nursery wouldn't do it, nor would working at a quilt shop. In my dreams I still think about opening a quilt shop, but that is unrealistic. I want a job that I can walk away from at the end of the day and not think about until the next day. A job that lets me quilt when I want and garden when I want. I would LOVE to live in a little house on the Pacific Coast line, with a big wrap around porch to sit on. It could be a tiny house, but I want that porch and beach. A rocky beach with lots of tide pools. Okay now I am just daydreaming.

I must be having a bit of a pity party, sorry.

Phyl, hope you got a chance to work on that bracellet and that Zoey is all groomed and beautiful.

Janet, excellent job on the shopping trip. I could get into a Coach purse, but my budget wouldn't. Yep ice cream is worth skipping a meal for!

Candice? where are you?

Oh Janet, your evening sounds like so much fun, I wish I had a friend I couple have dinner with. I have quilting friends, but that isn't the same as a shopping/dinner/movie friend. Some day. Sometimes I think I will just packup and move. I can't do anything about it for the next 5 years, Alexa in college and my committment to the master's program. (We agree to teach in Montana for 5 years). After that, I just don't know what I will do. Sometimes I think I will move and quit teaching. But I would have to find something that would pay the bills. Working at a nursery wouldn't do it, nor would working at a quilt shop. In my dreams I still think about opening a quilt shop, but that is unrealistic. I want a job that I can walk away from at the end of the day and not think about until the next day. A job that lets me quilt when I want and garden when I want. I would LOVE to live in a little house on the Pacific Coast line, with a big wrap around porch to sit on. It could be a tiny house, but I want that porch and beach. A rocky beach with lots of tide pools. Okay now I am just daydreaming.

I must be having a bit of a pity party, sorry.

Phyl, hope you got a chance to work on that bracellet and that Zoey is all groomed and beautiful.

Janet, excellent job on the shopping trip. I could get into a Coach purse, but my budget wouldn't. Yep ice cream is worth skipping a meal for!

Candice? where are you?

Karla

I would love to live at the beach myself - but I want sand not rock ;0) - I guess I'm a southern cali girl ;0) - Love the wrap around porch myself - well there is nothing wrong with dreaming - I'm w/you on quiting current job - but again like you need a job that I would make enough $$$ to support myself.. I'm in the same boat gf - we all are really .

Well - got all my shopping done - Menu for tonite - cheese (reg) /Crackers (lite) - Guacamole & whole grain chips - Wine & strawberry/lime margaritas - Dinner- Fish - Asparagus - salad - Rice - Dessert - Fresh fruit bowl - with a side of greek yogurt/cream cheese pudding..

Went to costco - got a new set of pot's and pan's - I needed them since half the time I am burning up mine cuz I am on the computer and forget about my food cooking - I don't think they were to healthy for me to be cooking in - so at least tonite Dassi can be assured that my pots & pans are kosher LOL.

I'm lucky in a sense - I have lived here all my life - so I have pple I know

Well dog is bugging me - I need to go fold clothes - will ck back later.

Ok gang had to report this - Earl had Phyl email me - to tell me to turn off the sprinklers so that Zoey wouldn't get dirty LOL... It came a little late - sprinklers went off at 1 - but since it's warm - I think most of the Water has dried up - except in one place and we all know that's where Zoey is going to head LOL

Sitting here drinking a strawberry/lime margarita - hope I don't get heart burn - waiting for Phyl and Earl - they should be here anytime.. Have their wine open and breathing since I don't have an airator ;0)

Is any of my snow melting? Are you kidding me? I still look like I live in an IGLOO.... -15 degrees here last couplle of days, the good thing about this cold snap is that it will finally FREEZE Georgian Bay and then the snow will let up.... PLEASE!!! I am not c omplaining though, it is still REALLY GOOD TO BE HOME!!!

So much FLU going around here, almost epidemic in Southern Ontario... sure glad I got my FLU shot in October!!!

WELL, Janet, Phyl, Earl and Zoey are entertaining MENTOR friends... so fun!!! Enjoy your time together gang.

Karla, I just checked to see ifyou were on SKYPE I`d call you.... biut maybe you are doing other stuff... Had a good day today... Music rehearsal.. Yesterday we drove to Toronto to the RV show... so fun!!!

Stephanie, you`ve had a busy day with children. Jai`s party sounds like it ws a blast!!!! The little girls looked so cute.. I saw thew pix on FB...

Linda, where are you gal... I saw that you aree getting dumped on with the SNOW too... sorry!!

Glad you checked in Candice. I was worried that maybe something had happened to your mom. Love you dear! And I worry. :)

Sorry Candice I was reading my homework and then put the back on a quilt and pinned it. It is hand piece/applique and I will hand quilt it. It is for one of my someday grandchildren. Just got done putting it together, so now I am sitting here with a little ice cream and then to bed. May watch an episode of Grey's Anatomy, who knows. I will try to catch up with you on Skype tomorrow if you are around. By the way, how is your mom doing. I here that Plentywood where Steph lives has a lot of wind and roads are closed. My first ex drove a bus of speach and debate kids over there and has to spend the night because of the road closures. Jamie called and was telling me about it. Most of our snow is gone, so it is blecky brown and icy, the part of winter I hate.

Janet, hope you evening with Phyl went well.

Steph, glad the birthday party went well, I knew it would.

Linda?

Morning ladies, got up early today. Need to do some laundry and pay bills, just fun in the neighborhood! Probably should run to the grocery store, but will have to be careful, got a bad case of the hungries.

Good Morning Peeps...

Had a great time last night - dinner was a little late cuz Jodi couldn't get here till later (saboth) so we never got to dessert - everyone left about 10 ish - As always enjoyed hanging with Phyl & Earl ... Dogs did great - Dassi (Jodi's DD) was just as cute as a bug..

Well started this 1/2 hr ago - dryer went off put that load up now got another one in - washed face - brushed teeth - did face (minimal) combed hair - got gym at 10 - just sat down w/another cup of joe ;)

Hugs for all that cold weather - it was 78 yesterday suppose to be 77 today - 54 right now - 80's the rest of the week.. As I was telling Phyl & Earl last nite - don't think we will get any more cold days - our winter is over ;0) - hugs for Linda Karla Candice Steph- couldn't do the cold - can't even imagine -0 ...

Well the only thing I manage to successfully do is to buy groceries, and take a shower, and pick up my quilting room. I'm playing with an idea of making one of my quilting buddies a pair of Japanese room shoes in a crazy quilt pattern. I've always wanted to do a crazy quilt. For those non-quilters, a crazy quilt is a jumble of small pieces of fabric sewn together with lots of embroidery, lace, ribbon, beads, and buttons. My luck, I'll make the shoes and they will be the wrong size. Anyway, like I said, just playing with the idea right now.

Still need to pay bills, I gave up on the laundry idea, I can work on it later, just not in the mood.

Monday I have my post op appt. and finish quarter grades, Tuesday my fill appt, Wednesday a class observation for my masters about 40 miles away. Then will need to decide if I am going back to school the next week. This will be the test, if I can hand Monday through Wednesday I should be able to handle school. But I'd rather stay home.