Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Peeps...

Phyl got your text last night - Since I don't have a texting phone - I will respond here cuz it takes to long to text on mine ;0)

Glad you had a good time at your Jazz Fest..

Karla - Guess you don't have internet yet or you are just completely pooped.. Hope today is a better day...

Candice - are you leaving today or tomorrow - Safe trip.. Have fun.. Don't kill Peter he's a nice guy..

Wow! I thought I would be pages and pages behind by now! Glad to see you were all too busy to post!

This conference was amazing. If you are a woman of faith, and we don't really talk about that on here so I don't know, but if you are and you are looking for a rejuvinating experience, this conference was amazing. Women speaking of their real struggles with their faith and what they have learned along the way. It truly was inspirational. Of course, on of my highlights was hearing Michelle Agular, the winner of the biggest loser season 6, speak. Her story was amazing about her struggle with her mother and feeling rejected and unloved and how she ate to hide it and how she overcame. It was very very powerful. The praise team was out of this world. I just can't get over how great it was. So anyways, if you have a chance, I would jump on it.

The BEST part of the weekend though was when one of my former students called and asked me if I would help her with her math while I was down here. We spent 3 hours yesterday just hanging out, doing math, and connecting. She is an amazing young lady and has the most wonderful heart. She was going to take me out to dinner tonight to thank me for the help. Well she called me and she said, "Um, a bunch of friends asked me if I would go out with them tonight and so I was wondering if you were leaving really early tomorrow or if we could do Breakfast instead. If you are leaving early I'd much rather spend the evening with you." How that made my heart sing. So we are going to breakfast tomorrow and I adore her and my soul is happy because I got to do what I love the best....help someone see the beauty of learning. She's taking this class online and she was HATING it. After 3 hours of us doing it together she said, "I guess it's not THIS I hate, you make it so awesome and exciting and I want to learn more!" AWWWW....melt again.

Okay. Mom and I are sitting here in the hotel room just completely FRIED after the 2 days. I'm going to take some sleeping meds and call it a VERY early night. Love you ladies!

Oh....Karla, I'll try to give you a call tomorrow on my way home and see how you are doing with the move. I'm so excited for you getting a new house. That's just AWESOME!!!

And Candice....so very jealous. I want to be travling across country. Love that Peter needed his MRE's. That's just hilarious!

Okay...phyl is having more fun than she knows what to do with and celebrating Earl's birthday, so I know she's doing well!

Now...I'm off. Love you ladies!!!

I'm not dead, just homeless. Rural Development decided to do a formal review of my mortgage package at the 11th hour. Evidently Wells Fargo didn't get them the package until Thurday, even though it had been approved for 3 weeks and I had the package on Monday. Wells Fargo put pressure on RD and the did a rush job on the review. It got approved late on Friday, but now they have to request funds from the feds and that could take awhile. The manager of Wells Fargo called and appologized and is paying for a hotel and meals. The furries are at the kennel for at least a week. The kennel is not charging me for their stay. Three ladies came from school and cleaned the whole house so I was ready to move out by 9 am on Friday. The house is sold and recorded so that is a good thing. The last 2 evenings of moving where in a blizzard.

I owe so many people for helping me.

food is horrid, eating way too much.

Well need to get ready for work.

Good Morning

Hugs Karla - what a bitch- I am suprised you are more upset ;0)

Don't worry too much about food do your best - you are doing tons of physical activity so it should even out

See you have friends...

Candice Has left on her trip - Phyl in 3 rivers - partying it up at the jazz fest

and you can see Step still at her conference

My gf deb came over yesterday - we chatted and farmed till midnite then the stupid dogs had me awake at 7 - sorta sprained my ankle - from stilling at the computer so long last night - fell when I got up --- it's ok sore

Well I guess with Candice & Phyl Traveling - our thread is going to be really quite

Steph, Karla & Me...

And right now it looks like it's only me..

Got dressed and Debbie & I went to the street fair - got my visors and a blouse and some self tanner and sandles...

Home showered - got my new tanner on - Debbie thinks she can get darker than me - Ya right - I've been self tanning now since February..

After street fair (fancy swap meet) went and had salad - and I'm headed to couch

These contacts are frustrating the crap out of me - can read but not that great - like I have 40 yr old eyes - go tomorrow at noon...

I'm here, just lurking. I had to work at the nursery today. Got some planting supplies for the ladies that cleaned my house and a gift certificate for Dede who helped me move. Hopefully will close this week, it's killing me to not have my furries, too quiet. Even if we close, it will probably be the weekend before I can bring the puppies home. I will need to install the dog door and secure the yard. I am going to see if the mortgage co will pay for their kenneling since it seems to be their oops that caused the delay in closing.

Janet, I'm beyond angry to just plain depressed. But this too will pass...or it won't.

TTFN

Janet, I'd take 40 year old eyes, it's the 51 year old ones that drive me nuts!!

OH kqrla, you poor dear. what a delema a yt the final hour , jsut not fair...

JaNet, miss you aand Linda and I mention you at least 20 times today... LOL

sorry this is a short post.,

Morning ladies, hope today I find out when I have a home.

Rained last evening, not good since about 1/2 of my possessions are outside.

Phyl and Candice, have safe trips.

food yesterday was much better. Had a salad with chopped turkey and cheese with a small amount of light ranch and fresh strawberries. dinner was 1 small piece of thin crust chicken pizza and 1/2 c of ice cream. Yep, I know I didn't need the ice cream, but ate it anyway. Be glad when I can get a fill.

Not much else going on, TTFN

Good Morning Girls

Candice you are w/Linda - How cool - give her a hug for me... How long are you staying w/Linda.. Where are you off to next..

Karla - Ya I would have them pay for kenneling dogs too.. and your food wasn't bad - Hell if I were in your situation I would be eating candy...

We had wind I guess last night - I think there is a chance of rain today oh just ck'd 30% that's not much.

Ya I appreciate 40 yr old eyes w/contacts but that's when I couldn't read the paper w/o glasses - still can't read the paper - go today at noon - hopefully something works - I'm getting frustrated..

Have a good Monday !!!

Happy Monday everyone!!

Linda and Mel are off to work today, so Peter, I and the doggies are going to explore Sheboygan on our own . Beautiful part of the country and so much to see.

This vacation is starting out so great really looking forward to the other beauty spots we`ll see.

Yesterday, we started off with Linda`s church service. Lovely people and met her family, saw her Mom again. Cool lady, she is a quilter so we always have lots to talk about. Then lunch back at Linda`s with her son, DIL and grandbaby. A blessed family.. so nice..

MEL loves our Bridget and might just steal her before we leave...

Heading out «Wed morning

Phyl, I hope you are enjoying the trip north, I`` ll bet the scenery there is awesome...

Karla, HUGS hope today the $$$ get sorted out.

Stephanie, glad you weekend wen so well.. get some rest now «lol:wink2:

HUGS to you all

Getting cloudy out now... good thing we did our all of our exploring and hiking this a.m.

It;s quiet on here today, Janet busy at work, Phyl enjoying her JAZZ festivals (Peter is jealous), Karla at work, Stephanie??? Have you recovered yet? How is Michael doing at home??

Some good news, my BRO has decided to get Lapband surgery!!!:thumbup:

Wow! I thought I would be pages and pages behind by now! Glad to see you were all too busy to post!

This conference was amazing. If you are a woman of faith, and we don't really talk about that on here so I don't know, but if you are and you are looking for a rejuvinating experience, this conference was amazing. Women speaking of their real struggles with their faith and what they have learned along the way. It truly was inspirational. Of course, on of my highlights was hearing Michelle Agular, the winner of the biggest loser season 6, speak. Her story was amazing about her struggle with her mother and feeling rejected and unloved and how she ate to hide it and how she overcame. It was very very powerful. The praise team was out of this world. I just can't get over how great it was. So anyways, if you have a chance, I would jump on it.

The BEST part of the weekend though was when one of my former students called and asked me if I would help her with her math while I was down here. We spent 3 hours yesterday just hanging out, doing math, and connecting. She is an amazing young lady and has the most wonderful heart. She was going to take me out to dinner tonight to thank me for the help. Well she called me and she said, "Um, a bunch of friends asked me if I would go out with them tonight and so I was wondering if you were leaving really early tomorrow or if we could do breakfast instead. If you are leaving early I'd much rather spend the evening with you." How that made my heart sing. So we are going to breakfast tomorrow and I adore her and my soul is happy because I got to do what I love the best....help someone see the beauty of learning. She's taking this class online and she was HATING it. After 3 hours of us doing it together she said, "I guess it's not THIS I hate, you make it so awesome and exciting and I want to learn more!" AWWWW....melt again.

Okay. Mom and I are sitting here in the hotel room just completely FRIED after the 2 days. I'm going to take some sleeping meds and call it a VERY early night. Love you ladies!

Oh....Karla, I'll try to give you a call tomorrow on my way home and see how you are doing with the move. I'm so excited for you getting a new house. That's just AWESOME!!!

And Candice....so very jealous. I want to be travling across country. Love that Peter needed his MRE's. That's just hilarious!

Okay...phyl is having more fun than she knows what to do with and celebrating Earl's birthday, so I know she's doing well!

Now...I'm off. Love you ladies!!!

Just had time to go back and reread everyones posts... Stephanie, that weekend does sound like something that I would enjoy... its great to get inspiration eh? WE all need that from time to time.

Karla, hang in there hun... its all gonna work out HUGS, again! Oh and about òwing`everyone that`s helped you move... Dear, these folks have kind hearts and I am sure they got as much out of helping you as you did from their efforts. Good people are EVERYWHERE... thank God for that:biggrin:

Good afternoon ladies. I have 8 million things to do and still, here I sit on the computer. go figure.

Got home last night about 7. Exhausted, but good exhausted. Had a wonderful lunch with the darling that I helped on Saturday. She is such an amazing soul. beautiful inside and out. Then long drive home....about 6 1/2 hours. So sat and watched Planet 51 with the kids and then Jeff and I watched The Proposal. Was a WONDERFUL night.

Michael was pretty good for the most part. There were a few glitches in the whole weekend but Jeff handled them. THAT:S the real miracle....he didn't leave them for me. How awesome is that?

Tomorrow Jeff, Nick, and I are going to Walking With Dinosaurs in Bismark. It's another 6 hour drive, but something that Nick will remember for his entire life I think. And we've never done something like this with JUST him. I think it will be super! Then back here Wednesday morning/afternoon. Our pastor is having a kidney transplant in a couple of weeks and we are having a benefit for her tomorrow night. Then nothing Thursday, thank goodness, and Friday Michael and I have therapy. Monday I have to go the other direction to do a science workshop and the week begins again. CRAZY! I can hardly figure out if I'm coming or going.

Okay...so I have way too much to do here to stay here on the computer. I'll talk to you later ladies! Have a beautiful day.

I'm not dead, just homeless. Rural Development decided to do a formal review of my mortgage package at the 11th hour. Evidently Wells Fargo didn't get them the package until Thursday, even though it had been approved for 3 weeks and I had the package on Monday. Wells Fargo put pressure on RD and the did a rush job on the review. It got approved late on Friday, but now they have to request funds from the feds and that could take awhile. The manager of Wells Fargo called and apologized and is paying for a hotel and meals. The furries are at the kennel for at least a week. The kennel is not charging me for their stay. Three ladies came from school and cleaned the whole house so I was ready to move out by 9 am on Friday. The house is sold and recorded so that is a good thing. The last 2 evenings of moving where in a blizzard. I owe so many people for helping me. food is horrid, eating way too much. Well need to get ready for work.

Hang in there girl!

You're doing a great job of toughing it out!

Candice Has left on her trip - Phyl in 3 rivers - partying it up at the jazz fest

and you can see Step still at her conference

My gf deb came over yesterday - we chatted and farmed till midnite then the stupid dogs had me awake at 7 - sorta sprained my ankle - from stilling at the computer so long last night - fell when I got up --- it's ok sore

Geez.... hope your ankle is okay!!

We had a fantastic time at the jazz festival. Weather was perfect! About 15 minutes before it ended yesterday afternoon, a sudden cold wind blew through and that was the beginning of a nasty front! Within hours it was pouring rain, and it's been nasty ever since! So what a blessing to have such nice weather for the whole entire jazz festival. The bands were terrific! And we sat outside in lawn chairs most of the weekend. Had to put on sweatshirts, jackets and grab our blankies when the sun went down, but what a great weekend!

I'm here, just lurking. I had to work at the nursery today. Got some planting supplies for the ladies that cleaned my house and a gift certificate for Dede who helped me move. Hopefully will close this week, it's killing me to not have my furries, too quiet. Even if we close, it will probably be the weekend before I can bring the puppies home. I will need to install the dog door and secure the yard. I am going to see if the mortgage co will pay for their kenneling since it seems to be their oops that caused the delay in closing. Janet, I'm beyond angry to just plain depressed. But this too will pass...or it won't.

TTFN

Hope it's all over soon and you're happily in to your new home!

Janet, I'd take 40 year old eyes, it's the 51 year old ones that drive me nuts!!

Hope they can find contacts that work for you SOON!

OH karla, you poor dear. what a delema a yt the final hour , jsut not fair...

JaNet, miss you aand Linda and I mention you at least 20 times today... LOL sorry this is a short post.,

Glad to hear you're having a great visit with Linda and Mel. You really have to do something about your spelling!! LOL

Peter would have LOVED the jazz festival!! Have you ever gone to one???? There were about 100 RVs on site dry docked, and estimated about another 100 at local RV parks. It was GREAT fun, TERRIFFIC music, a good time was had by all! We took bottles of wine with us each day. Lions Club cooked a meal each night... pork loin/chicken the first night, tri-tip the 2nd night, and the #1 best... deep roasted beef brisket the last night.. they dig a big pit in the dirt on Thursday, build a big fire in there and bury a side of beef in there. Then they cover it up again with the dirt and cook it all weekend. By Saturday night it is unbelievable! They served it with cole slaw, Beans and rolls. I did pretty good all weekend... Gave most of my bread/rolls to Earl, ate the cole slaw, beans and meat. Splurged with an ice cream bar yesterday... I think it was 170 calories.

We've been in the pool a couple of times, but too cold yesterday. We might go in tonight anyways!

Good afternoon ladies. I have 8 million things to do and still, here I sit on the computer. go figure.

Got home last night about 7. Exhausted, but good exhausted. Had a wonderful lunch with the darling that I helped on Saturday. She is such an amazing soul. beautiful inside and out. Then long drive home....about 6 1/2 hours. So sat and watched Planet 51 with the kids and then Jeff and I watched The Proposal. Was a WONDERFUL night.

Michael was pretty good for the most part. There were a few glitches in the whole weekend but Jeff handled them. THAT:S the real miracle....he didn't leave them for me. How awesome is that?

Tomorrow Jeff, Nick, and I are going to Walking With Dinosaurs in Bismark. It's another 6 hour drive, but something that Nick will remember for his entire life I think. And we've never done something like this with JUST him. I think it will be super! Then back here Wednesday morning/afternoon. Our pastor is having a kidney transplant in a couple of weeks and we are having a benefit for her tomorrow night. Then nothing Thursday, thank goodness, and Friday Michael and I have therapy. Monday I have to go the other direction to do a science workshop and the week begins again. CRAZY! I can hardly figure out if I'm coming or going.

Okay...so I have way too much to do here to stay here on the computer. I'll talk to you later ladies! Have a beautiful day.

Sounds like a perfect weekend for you, too!

So glad Jeff made out so well with the kids! I was worried about that with him just home and you gone for the whole weekend! Sounds like a "God thing"!