Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 2009 Band Date

September 2009 Band List:

Soco 9/01/09

Amandakrangel 9/1/09

Jmtmb (JoLynne ) 9/4/09

JLDChester(Jamie) 9/4/09

Cortney75 (Cortney) 9/4/09

Soldiersgem(ginna) 9/9/09

amathyst_moonbow(Jules) 9/9/09

Nawlinzlady (Dee) 9/15/09

Anni80 (annie) 9/15/09

Hardygostlin (Jody) 9/17/09

Loveslady(Tawonda) 9/17/09

Gatorgirl1024 (Shelley) 9/17/09

MishiB 9/17/09

sharie3 9/21/09

FINALLY GOT MY INSURANCE APPROVAL!!!

I'm a happy happy girl!!!

Can't wait to be banded next week! SEPTEMBER 16TH

WHOO HOO!

Awesome! You are going to love the band. It will be here soon!

:mad:

I did it wrong the first time. Once again:

Soco 9/01/09

Amandakrangel 9/1/09

Coloradomom (Gen) 9/1/09

Jmtmb (JoLynne ) 9/4/09

JLDChester(Jamie) 9/4/09

Anni80 (annie) 9/15/09

MishiB 9/17/09

sharie3 9/21/09

Hi everyone :mad:

Soco - I there is a new poll up for the name, they narrowed down the top 3 names and we are voting on those, so we should know soon what the Sept name will be :sad:

BOO - WTG congrats girl. I am so happy you got the approval. :blush2: I think we all know how excited you are, how we all felt when we got approved by our insurance as well. :hurray: YEAHHHHHH Boo :hurray:

Kim - I am feeling better every day. My tummy is rumbling and turning. I feel nausea at times and that I might throw up, but think it is more a burb that I need to get out. I am having a hard time getting the fluids in, but I am challenging myself each day to get more and more fluids in me. As for the soreness... not really sore that much any more. A little pains here and there. More than anything right now my belly itches.

I hope everyone else is doing good. We are on our way and pretty soon we will all be talking about our first fills. :smile:

Also again there is the yahoo group for us to all stay in contact as well. I just realized today that there are apps that I have added to the group, where we can share recipes, our goals, a profile for yourself just for the group etc. Also in the apps I have added where you can add your birthday as well as your band date.

The group was down for a bit but Yahoo has fixed the errors. The group can be joined here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/banded909/join

Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend. To all those still recovering hope it goes well and those going in here soon, you will be in my thoughts and prayers. :)

Soco 9/01/09

Amandakrangel 9/1/09

Coloradomom (Gen) 9/1/09

Jmtmb (JoLynne ) 9/4/09

JLDChester(Jamie) 9/4/09

pr8453(Pam) 9/9/09

Anni80 (annie) 9/15/09

MishiB 9/17/09

sharie3 9/21/09

Hi all.. got my band this morning so my fears were mute. I went in at a little after 9am and was back at home by noon. Other than feeling like I got hit by a truck when they woke up up...I don't feel too terribly bad. food is the furthest thing on my mind which is strange for me considering how much I depended on it previously. I must say the throat pain seems to be worse than the incision pain right now but they warned me about that pre-op. Time for a nap

Soco 9/01/09

Amandakrangel 9/1/09

Coloradomom (Gen) 9/1/09

Jmtmb (JoLynne ) 9/4/09

JLDChester(Jamie)9/4/09

tzn (Karena) 9/8/09

pr8453(Pam) 9/9/09

Anni80 (annie) 9/15/09

MishiB (Michelle) 9/17/09

Sharie3 9/21/09

Jules 09/09/09

SEPT 14 DATE!! Can't wait! but a little scared, but mostly excited right now! Pre-op Diet is shakes with 20 grams of Protein 3xdaily with a salad for supper......I am cutting way down on my usual caloric intake but can't hang with that just yet..I get headaches and physically sick, has this happened to anyone else? Thanks and God Bless ya all:tt2::blush2::sad::hurray::mad::hurray:

I was banded last Thursday, Sept. 3rd. Had to spend the night in the hospital which diasppointed me. My surgeon says that half his patients go home the same day but I had complications from allergic reactions so I needed to stay. Here I am 5 days letter feeling slightly weak and not having as much energy as I am used to but other than that, things are great. Going back to work tomorrow. :mad:

Best of Luck to those of you being banded tomorrow! Just remember to move afterwards. It really does help with the gas pains. And drink slooooow!

Jamie

got ya covered ms_hart37 :thumbup:

Soco 9/01/09

Amandakrangel 9/1/09

Coloradomom (Gen) 9/1/09

ms_Hart37 9/1/09

Jmtmb (JoLynne ) 9/4/09

JLDChester(Jamie)9/4/09

tzn (Karena) 9/8/09

pr8453(Pam) 9/9/09

Anni80 (annie) 9/15/09

Sharie3 9/21/09

Jules 09/09/09

After almost two years of working for insurance approval and completing all the steps, I am scheduled for surgery Thursday morning (9/10/09). Very much looking forward to taking this step.

Can anyone tell me how to get on the 09-09 list and how to get a weight loss ticker on my profile?> thx

Soco 9/01/09

Amandakrangel 9/1/09

Coloradomom (Gen) 9/1/09

ms_Hart37 9/1/09

Jmtmb (JoLynne ) 9/4/09

JLDChester(Jamie)9/4/09

tzn (Karena) 9/8/09

pr8453(Pam) 9/9/09

Anni80 (annie) 9/15/09

Sharie3 9/21/09

Jules 09/09/09

Soexcited 9/30/09

Looks like I am lucky last!

I need help too !! I am so computer illiterate, its embarrassing. Would someone add me to the list ? I was banded 9/1/09. thank you. mosean6278