Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

For those of your using the WW E-tools, there's a group of bandsters on the WW message boards you can join. I joined today and I'm only the 3rd person in the group. It's called "Life After Lap Band"

Weight Watchers Community Beta Group

Get weighed in on Tuesday at my lapband dr...I have not really weighed myself. He gave ma a fill and it is different :tongue2:

See what he says :0)

hi all well i went to the dr's friday and im down 3lbs i feel excited bout that as i really dont know how that is i have been walking more that is for sure. so here is what i have been eating.

9/13

b-1c cheese grits, 3links,cof,skim-milk,splenda

l-1c turkey antipasta

s-a few mini rice cakes,4twislers:frown:

d-1drum stix, .50c p-salad

s-1sl. cake, w/ ice-cream

s-16oz 100% apple juice

30oz c.lite

458cals burned walking

9/12

b-3links, lg cof,cream,splend

s-yogurt, 3pb cookies:frown:

l-1c turkey antipasta

s-4links,.50c p-salad, lipton brisk

d-crispy chix sand, w/cheese,4twislers:eek:

______

52oz c.lite

906cals burned walking

9/11

b-3links, .50oz pepper j cheese,.50c tea/splenda

l-l/cusine shrimp alfredo

s-.50c ice cream

s2-.50c turkey antipast,a few chips

d-3oz chix breast, 1/2c p-salad

s-yogurt w/nuts, 8oz juice

_______

48oz c.lite

369cals burned walking

hi everyone

lilmissdiva: feel better

Thanks so much! congrats on your loss too, that's so great!~

Hi all! Sorry, I have been MIA from posting for awhile. My mother had some problems, ironically it's from a WLS but not one many have heard of, BPD with duodenal switch. She's had many problems the last 5 years since she had the procedure. She was recently in the hospital again so between that, work, husband, and kids. I haven't really been on plan. Oddly enough, I still lost weight but I think it's because the band gets tight for me when I'm stressed.

I plan on starting back with tracking all my points on Monday which is my weigh in day. I've been doing WW online for 7 weeks now and I've gone from 197.8 to 189.4. I'm really happy with those results. I'm over half way to my goal weight and I've been banded for 8 months.

It looks like there's alot of new people doing WW. It really is a useful tool with the band.

Great job everyone!!

I sure hope your Mom feels better soon.. :-(

Diva and the rest of you guys. I'm an x w.w. but always like their program. points and all arre cool. I would like to say to diva that I appreciate your idea of this thread. I am still pre-op. i am an olllld guuuuy with afew health issues. I have decided that I am going to do this for myself and my health. Weight Watchers and the band is diffenately the way to go. Hope you feel better Diva.

Weight Watchers+lap band =success BOB

Hey Bob, thanks! I'm glad I started this up too. It's a great plan and it does work very efficiently when used properly with the band. I don't even feel like I"m on a monitored eating program really :thumbdown:

hi everyone!! just checking in.... i weighed in on Friday and lost 5 lbs....woot woot!!! :) i hope everyone is having a great weekend.

woohoo!! congrats!!

For those of your using the WW E-tools, there's a group of bandsters on the WW message boards you can join. I joined today and I'm only the 3rd person in the group. It's called "Life After Lap Band"

Weight Watchers Community Beta Group

I will sign up during my lunch hour, great idea thank you!

I'm feeling better group, finally. I'm about to go out and do a quick one mile lap. I haven't done any workouts since I've been sick. I still don't feel 100% but I'm getting better everyday. I just finished up my 5 day prescription of Azithromycin and it's helping.

I haven't weighed since last wednesday. I haven't lost any at that time, but I've been sick and haven't really worked on it at all. I haven't eaten much at all either, except crackers and very small portions. I just haven't had much of an appetite at all really.

OK, I'll check again really soon! Have a successful day people! :wink:

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, LilMissDiva. Rest up and make sure you keep hydrated.

My mom is now home from the hospital. Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

I got a fill on Thursday so I'm now at 7.8cc in my 10cc band. It feels pretty good. I'm not super tight (I've never even PB'd in the entire 8 months I've been banded) but the restriction feels pretty good right now. I got back on plan today and logged every bite. I weighed 189 exactly this morning. YAY! I even went down a point on my daily allotment so now I'm at 24 points.

Congrats on the 3lb loss China!!:blink:

hi everyone,

i'm just doing a "drive by" tonight. we need to head to manhattan tomorrow morning so i have to get to bed.

have not been great on plan since starting vacation. i'm trying not to obsess about it....

as soon as i return i will be full on again!

sorry i dont have time for personals.....

josie

Thanks Melly! Yeah, you're right I really need to make sure I'm getting my fluids. I'm finding I forget while I'm sick. :mad2:

josie, have a great trip! Don't stress, but life is back to normal when you come back!

Hey everyone, quick check in. I did my points yesterday since I'm back to eating normally. I weighed in last night and I'm down 2 Lbs since my last weight in ! yeppee! I know I've not been eating good for sure. I haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks and to lose 2 lbs in one week that means you aren't eating much.

Ok, hope everyone is staying on track! :thumbup: Much success to all my WW Bandsters!! whoot!

hey ms. diva so glad to have ya back and glad to hear your feeling some what better we sure missed you. and thank you nusemelly. today wasnt such a great day as i was out all day.

9/15

b-l/cusine meatloaf, mash p

s-2oz pork rhines w/hot sauce

l-2hotpockets

s-.50c f/f ice cream

d-1/4c shrimp,mushrooms

s-1pb cookie, sm. french vanilla coffee w/cream,splenda

400cals burned walking

well 3more days till i leave im sure gonna miss you all. my kid broke my laptop so i wont be taking it with maybe they have computers on the ship or something.

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, LilMissDiva. Rest up and make sure you keep hydrated.

My mom is now home from the hospital. Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

I got a fill on Thursday so I'm now at 7.8cc in my 10cc band. It feels pretty good. I'm not super tight (I've never even PB'd in the entire 8 months I've been banded) but the restriction feels pretty good right now. I got back on plan today and logged every bite. I weighed 189 exactly this morning. YAY! I even went down a point on my daily allotment so now I'm at 24 points.

Congrats on the 3lb loss China!!:)

Thanks Melly! Yeah, you're right I really need to make sure I'm getting my fluids. I'm finding I forget while I'm sick. :sad:

josie, have a great trip! Don't stress, but life is back to normal when you come back!

Hey everyone, quick check in. I did my points yesterday since I'm back to eating normally. I weighed in last night and I'm down 2 Lbs since my last weight in ! yeppee! I know I've not been eating good for sure. I haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks and to lose 2 lbs in one week that means you aren't eating much.

Ok, hope everyone is staying on track! :unsure: Much success to all my WW Bandsters!! whoot!

Hi Everyone!

For some reason, I'm super tight today.

I made Salsa chicken in the crock pot last nite (WW recipe) and everything was fine.

Took the left overs for lunch today and WOW...didn't think I was gonna make it to the ladies' room in time...

I've had a few pb'ing episodes but never like this one.

So it's shakes for me for 24 hours or so...I do use the WW shakes with 1% or skim milk. Great source of Protein and Fiber.< /p>

Everyone have a "lighter" day!

Beth

Hey all,

I've been doing full liquids lately and I've made up a really good, easy, filling Soup for 2 points:

1/2 cup fat free refried Beans

1/2 cup chicken broth

1 tbsp salsa (or more, if you like, since it's 0 points)

1/4 tsp chili powder

1/4 tsp ground cumin

Whisk in a pot until hot. Super good! I also add a tbsp or 2 of light sour cream, which makes it 2.5 or 3 points.

Awww thanks china! I missed you too when you were gone. So, hang in there while on your cruise - but don't restrict yourself too much either. Vacations are just that. Vacations! :tt1:

hockeyson, I hope you feel better soon from your being stuck. That's no fun, I do know all about that. Sometimes leftover chicken can do that to us band patients.

lilly, that sounds delicious! So how was it? :thumbup:

Well ladies, I have been back to my program for a few days now. I've been keeping within my points. I thought I kinda blew it last night with some butter popcorn, but when I added it all up I was still .5 points below my daily allowance. I think I'm really starting to get into the flow of my new routine. I never feel hunger really and I'm eating anything I want in moderation. I love this program!!

Hey, does anyone like See's candy? Did you know that one cream chocolate is only 2 points??? Did you also know that their chocolate or butterscotch lollies are also only 2 points???? WOW!! I loooove the lollies now... so good and they last a really long time. 2 points you can't beat that for a sweet tooth fix.

Okay all, chat tomorrow. Wishing you all much success!

BTW, I have an appointment for a consultation with a plastic surgeon on Friday. It took a while for me to get up the nerve to call. I'm nervous - so wish me luck!!!! :tt1:

BTW, I have an appointment for a consultation with a plastic surgeon on Friday. It took a while for me to get up the nerve to call. I'm nervous - so wish me luck!!!! :tt1:

Good Luck...keep us posted. I can't wait to get the that point. My surgeon said I have to wait 2-3 yrs after weight loss, not sure why.

Hockeyson, all surgeons are different, but I think 2 or 3 years is a long time- more so than most doctors would say. Mine said it's fine to do it now, even though I'm only a year and a half out. It took so long for most of the weight to come off that I'm confident it's stable. The plastic surgeon thinks so too.

When you're at a point where you are comfortable with the idea of doing it, have another conversation with your lap-band doc and see what the plastic surgeon has to say as well. Good luck!

I was told that they expect the skin to go stop hanging, I do NOT have hanging skin yet but when my time comes... I will find a surgeon.

They are NOT interested in you gaining it back they are concerned becasue some people as my husband did.. his rooster neck after teh weight loss went away by itself... I was shocked :tt1:

So it depends on your genes and I think age ...but if one surgeon says No go find another that says YES

Good luck and keep us posted

laura