Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

i would love to be a part of a ww chat room! i have a question has anybody ever used the activity points? i'm pmsing right now and it's killing me...

For anyone who posted losses this week, great job!!!!! :-D

I will ask the site Admin if Alex might consider making a Weight Watchers room, or how we might be able to create one when we are on there. I'm in CA, and 5PM my time is great if it's on a Tues. Weds. or Thurs. Let me know!

I woke up this morning and thought about joining WW on line. Then I thought, I have the band, I should be able to lose more weight. I have only lost about 30 pounds in almost a year. Although happy with that, I want and need to lose more but have been stuck and not eating the right foods. I just happen to be on this website after many weeks and found this post. It must be fate. After I write this, I am going to sign up for WW on line. I am so happy to have this post and all of you for support. I have done WW at least 10 times and have never been succesful because I was always hungry. I know that this time will be different (post band). Sorry for the long post.....

Welcome!! I'm so glad you have decided to join WW. The band doesn't stop you from making poor food choices.

WW is the map. The band is the compass. Workouts are the energies it takes to get to our treasure! Some of us just need a little bit more than others. Nothing wrong with that at all, and this in no way makes you a failure. It makes you more of a winner than ever because you are willing to do whatever it takes to get to your goal.

Best wishes!! :)

Weekly check-in...

Down another pound. Sort of surprised I lost this week at all because I haven't been doing as well tracking my foods. I have been cutting back still for sure and eating way lighter lunches so it does make sense. I will have to refocus on my points counting this week. Gotta get that 30 lbs off for the band!!! :wink2:

LOL! I haven't been tracking as well as I should either. Not good!!! I am still down, thank goodness. However tomorrow I'm doing 24 points no exceptions. Especially since I'm probably going to have BBQ on Monday. :)

I have been running around all day :) :smile2: will run out again tonight for some things that I can stock (on sale and with double coupon).

As I was on line (store):) ... a man heard the cashier ask about my band:blink: and with wedding band on me (husband :tt1: :tt1: now demands another story). This man out of no where says.... Girl you look good!

enough said.:wink2: :wink2: :tt1:

LOL!! Nuff said girl! That is such a great NSV!! (((hugs)))

i would love to be a part of a ww chat room! i have a question has anybody ever used the activity points? i'm pmsing right now and it's killing me...

rayne, I have only one time gone into my activity points. I think it was only 1-2 at that. I usually gather up between 40-70 activity points per week too, so I seriously don't think I'm ever in danger. They are there for that reason, however I really do try to keep those in the bank.

Good luck!!

This marks my fourth week since starting WW. I am super stoked this weekend!

I am down 9.5 Lbs since starting, and that puts me at 1.9 Lbs per week!! Also I have lost an astounding 12.5 inches from my body! OMG!!!!!!! That elliptical has helped to shed 4.25 inches off my thighs and 2.75 off my waist alone! Can you believe that?????

LOL, anyway, just though I'd share that great news with everyone. This plan really works! If you've had a hard time with it in the past due to hunger, you will find it's such a lifesaver now. The band takes care of the small portions and the hunger part! :thumbup: I LOVE MY BAND, AND I LOVE WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!

But most importantly, I LOVE MYSELF!!!! xx

I am doing 24 Pts. tomorrow. Monday will likely be a BBQ day so it might be too hard that day. No biggie. I'm hanging in pretty good!

Have a great weekend all!!!

sat.

b-12oz cof,2creams,4splendas & p-shake

s-2oz roasted chix

l-turkey lunchable, 100cal p-corn

s-.50c tuna salad, .50c chix breast

d-lean cusine shrimp alfredo

s-6oz yogurt w/nuts

_________

66oz c.lite

i did have a happy day today my store is next to a bakery that has the most delicious pb cookie and i didnt go and buy any today. i felt proud of that it wasnt even on my mind. i just have to learn to take it one day at a time i want to get there fast but, when i sit and think about it, i didnt gain this weight fast why would i think im gonna loss it fast. so with that said im gonna just worry bout today and deal with tomorrow when it gets here. see ya at the finish line:thumbup:

I am down 9.5 Lbs since starting, and that puts me at 1.9 Lbs per week!! Also I have lost an astounding 12.5 inches from my body! OMG!!!!!!! That elliptical has helped to shed 4.25 inches off my thighs and 2.75 off my waist alone! Can you believe that?????

LOL, anyway, just though I'd share that great news with everyone. This plan really works! If you've had a hard time with it in the past due to hunger, you will find it's such a lifesaver now. The band takes care of the small portions and the hunger part! :thumbup: I LOVE MY BAND, AND I LOVE WEIGHT WATCHERS!!!

I am doing 24 Pts. tomorrow. Monday will likely be a BBQ day so it might be too hard that day. No biggie. I'm hanging in pretty good!

That is incredible, DIVA! Those workouts combined with the WW seems to be the right balance for you. What kind of elliptical do you have? I am looking into buying one, because I let my gym membership expire. It was almost $90 a month that wasn't being used, because I didn't want to fight the traffic everyday in Baton Rouge to get to it.

Way to go Miss Diva! The inches are really melting off you! That inspires me to to the gym and work out on the elliptical this afternoon!

I think one of my problems is that my band is a little bit too tight for me to get enough Protein in. I'm never hungry and only can eat 4 or 5 small bites of Protein at a time. I bet I may not be getting enough to support my workouts like you pointed out.

Tomorrow's my weigh day....hopefully a pound off would be very good! Everyone keep up the good work and be careful on the holiday tomorrow!

Today is my weigh day and I finally had a good loss! Must have been that elliptical yesterday LOL. I really liked working out on it and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

At this point, just trying to eat as much Protein as I can - which is not very much. I'm so blessed to have you all for support on this site. Just think how difficult WW used to be without this band - hungry all the time!

Have a good WW holiday.

Hi everyone,

hope y'all had a great labor day weekend.

i stayed on plan after my whopping 38 point first day! ha! in fact my fiancee' laughs when i tell him how many points we are eating. i think he's glad we arent eating junk. he isnt fat but he gets a hangover after snacking on junk over the weekend.

mgirl: glad you joined. i have alot less points each day but i'm managing ok (except the 1st day). the program has changed so it's fun re-learning it

sberrys and scorpio: congrats on being down a pound each.

jollygreen: now that's an NSV

missdiva: great job! your enthusiasm is infectious. i think you are right about the band compliment the WW food plan. in past the amounts they gave me were too small as i was starving afterwards. now with the band...the amounts are just right.

re: chat time...out of the 3 days you gave as suggestions in can do thursday at 5:00 California time.

china: good girl re: passing on PB Cookies. that is a good point you make about not gaining the weight overnight...why would we think we should lose it that way too.

crzytchr: let me know what kind of elliptical you decide upon. i'm interested in one as well.

deniseh: i recently took fill out of my band and it is making all the difference in the world for me. i was eating so much junk because i couldnt get good food down without hurting. great news on your weigh in!

hi rayne

have a great night everyone

josie

hope everyone had a nice labor day

9/7

b-3/4c grits w/cheese, 2sausage links

s-2oz sunflower seeds

l-no lunch

d-1slice of pizza, 1cookie:frown:

_________

i didnt wanna over eat so i did enjoy myself and have a cookie and pizza only today. i waited all day as i knew i was gonna have it. i also started back at the gym today and i must say it was hell but, im gonna stick it out. i did the elliptical for 30mins and the thigh machine. i feel good so im going back in the morning.

9/6

b-l greek burger no bun, 12oz cof,cream,splenda

l-lean cusine cabage/mashp. 210cals

s-1oz cheese,nuts

d-pint of shrimp & mushrooms w/rice

_________

50oz c.lite

Edited by china

hey everybody!! just checking in....well, i made it thru another holiday weekend...whew!!!

diva, i'm sooo proud of you, you're doing awesome!! :thumbup: question... do you workout on the ellipitical everyday? and how long do you go for?

i hope everyone had a great ww weekend and has a great ww week!!

talk to you guys later......:)

Way to go, Diva! Good for you!

Today I had:

latte (2)

SB Breakfast bar (3)

Vitamin Water (2)

turkey wrap (4)

chobani yogurt (3)

100 calorie pack almonds (2)

WW bagel bites (5)

2 apples (2)

orange-pineapple cottage cheese (4)

TOTAL: 27 (24 daily + 3 weekly)

Feeling good today.

hi everyone,

checking in...

i'm done with my points for today so i'm going out for a little while. when i'm busy i dont really think about eating.

the weight watcher meals are really helping me.

i found a new fruit called a "plout" it's a cross between a plum and an apricot....wow....DELICIOUS!!!

it was in Sam's club today.

anyway i weigh in on thursday. i hope i show a loss.....we'll see.

have a great "on plan" day!

josie

Thanks everyone! This will be a very quick post. I have been really ill since last Friday. My Holiday was in the crapper! I just now seen my doc and she put me on Azithro 5 day to start, we'll see how that goes. I haven't worked out but haven't really ate much either. In fact, today was the first day I'd really felt like eating anything since! I haven't gained/lost. I just had to throw in there though that I was 13 Lbs less than what they last weighed me in as there!!!! They even said they can tell the difference! yppeee!

Teach, my elliptical is just the Walmart special called the golds gym 500. Its the better one (or midgrade) I think but it works great. Its smooth and has all the resistance and uphill like the better ones do. I paid less than 400 for it, so I give it a thumbs up. I do about 4x per week and anywhere from 30-40 minutes ea. I can only go up to 2-3 resistance yet, but im working on it. I don't usually like to go too high on resistance anyway. I usually like that sort of thing for cardio, and save any resistance for my toning. :thumbup:

Ok y;all gonna jam. I'm actually blessed enough to be working from home so I better get this thing out to my boss by cob chop chop!!

Have a fantastic next few days. I'll check back in when I'm feeling better. :)

PS I skimmed and I'm so glad everyone is still posting!!!! Love ya!!!

Edited by LilMissDiva