Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LBT IS SO ADDICTIVE!!!!! I love you guys!

I am addicted to this site! Every morning and night I am lurking around meeting new bandsters and reading my life story almost on every thread. In this world today there is constantly someone reminding us of our differences. Whether it be color, socio-economic status etc. On this site I have found a true brother and sisterhood. I have met people that I would probably have never encountered in my lifetime. People from Australia,the UK and all around the United States. I am honored to be among such a wonderful calibre of people. People who agree to disagree and still give support to one another. If all of America and surrounding countries were like the people on this site what an even greater place this world would be. Thanks for being who you are and don't ever change. Except to get smaller!

STAY FOREVER BLESSED!

DeeDee

Well said DeeDee! You are very eloquent with your praise!

If I had the opportunity I too would read the posts throughout the day, but alas my employer is very strict and we are only allowed to use the internet for work related business. So, most evenings after my son is asleep I try to catch up with the latest news.

You are completely right about the wealth of wonderful people who subscribe to this site. If not for the band, more than likely none of us would be able to experience the support that is needed very much for people that are overweight. It's great to have friends.

keep up the enthusiasm!

I belong to 3 other bandster websites on yahoo - AND I rarely go check anything on those anymore because they're so boring and the topics are always the same - and there aren't too many regulars that you get to know - it seems to be for people wanting information on it more than anything else. I love this site and check it a lot to keep up on everyone's progress! I like getting personal and belonging to something here with everyone. Makes me feel like I'm not alone on this journey.

Ditto here - with out resources like LBT and other WLS Sites this would be a very lonely journey as I do not know a single person that has had WLS surgery. I also think you get the best advise from those who have been there.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Ditto!

I joined a couple of other forums before I found LBT - just never felt like I could fit in. They were stricter about what could be posted and were really hard to navigate around.

After finding this place, I've maybe checked the other boards three times. Such a great vast group of people here :)

This is one great site i have to be at work at 3:00am and i tell you reading every new post is so great .the info is so great .it has help me out and every way.it was nice reading what you said may god bless american.

I agree 1000%!

I really can't tell you how LBT has been keeping me from going crazy with this new banded life of mine...lol

Amy

You express my thoughts perfectly...this is a fine group of people, and it is so much fun to get to know people all over the place, with all kinds of opinions...like you, I check out the site for a little while at work, then before bed. I read almost every post, even though I don't respond to all of them...mostly because someone else already said what I would have said...

Thanks for bringing it up!

Cindy