Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Controversal Topic - XXX Rated Thread

DeLarla

Kerouac's work is captivating once a person has been exposed to it. He was truly a genius. Bill Burroughs was also a great one. If anybody hasn't checked him out, do yourself a favor and give his stuff a shot. Be sure not to rent the DVD version of "Naked Lunch", however. At least read the book first. It chills me to think somebody would see that film, then draw a judgement about Burroughs' work from it!

Read Big Sur. My favorite book by Kerouac. It's nuts! Try Ginsberg in addition to Burroughs, and you'll be "On the road" with your discovery of the Beats. :rolleyes:

Im so lost with this conversation.. but I still wanted to say XXX Rated threads are cool LOL I so need to go to bed....... LOL

Francesca, is that you answering, or is Dave hiding out in LBT lately? This is the perverted sex thread. We are evil sinners that enjoy orgasms. I was going to stop participating because I thought I said everthing that needed to be said, but then I got 3 more PMs cheering me on and asking for more.

So, have you had your orgasms today?

Orgasms, we're lucky in the Uk if we get one. And do you really get to have them every day ?

You always have to go one better in the States.!!!!!!!

Gaynor

It's not an Idaho thing... at least in SE ID... They are afraid of sex here, which is really weird, all things considered.

No, it's a me thing, probably.

No, it's a me thing, probably.

Well now you're just being a show off.

Unless partnerless counts?

Unless the rabbit counts as a partner?

*Note to Devil DeLarla--don't get any ideas here-- if you think I'm putting my single-self in YOUR wicked hands you must think I'm a LOT braver (or dumber!) than I am.

:rolleyes:

So, have you had your orgasms today?

No. :rolleyes: But I hope to go home today and see a UPS package at my door. It's supposed to be delivered today. Yay me!!!

(I should be in a MUCH better mood tomorrow!)

edit: :D no I won't...I just looked up the package tracking...I wasn't there to sign so no happy night for me.....:cry:

LMAO at Lisa!!!!!!! Pollack is spelled Polak dear. :rolleyes: Too funny, did you do that on purpose? If you didn't, it will make me laugh harder!! Gosh I love ya Lisa!

Dictionary Usage:

It is curious that a word Polack is pejorative in English language even though it is the Polish word for a Pole. The term was popularized by a TV show "All in the Family." Archie Bunker (1971-1983) referred often to his son-in-law Mike Stivic as "Polack pinko meathead." The show had a huge success, and it popularized the term through the usage of Polish jokes. An example joke comes from Mad magazine’s 1973 parody of Johnny Carson’s "Amazing Carnak" mentalist routine:

CARNAK: The answer is "Dope Ring!"

ANNOUNCER: And what is the question?

CARNAK: Describe six Polacks sitting in a circle.

Long before Americans started using the term in an insulting way, it was already well-established in Europe. Karl Marx was one of the people that used it regularly. He once wanted to sue the London newspaper, The Daily Telegraph, which he said was owned by "polack Jews" (letter to Freidrich Engels, 02/09/1860). H. E. F. Donohue used it in "Gentlemen’s Game" ("He gets onto cursing all of them …the wops and the polacks and the niggers").

I gave out samples of Coochie Shave Cream at the Bash. I was reading the list of ingredients and other information from Slumber Parties, and I learned it can also be used as a cream rinse. I used it this morning, and it brought my dull, lifeless, color-damaged hair back to life! Girls, put some Coochie in your hair!

I bought some of that but haven't tried it yet (sorry Lisa, local store, I'll buy a BIG order from you in the next couple checks though! I have a list!). I read that it could be used as a conditioner and found that interesting. I'll be checkin' it out tonight!

Pea, I missed the whole Polak discussion till just now. I'm proud of my heritage. I come from a long line of strong, hard working people that came to America, learned the language, got jobs, bought land and flourished. My "Polak" grandmother owns 6 homes, my Polak father lives on the Water in Key Largo, and my Polak mother is a Polak millionaire. Let them laugh!

As far as COOCHIE, my hair has been awful since dying it blonde. I've had Coochie by the case in my house but didn't learn about the cream rinse thing till last night. A little Coochie goes a long way!

I'm also a huge fan of Nympho Niagra. I'm just getting around to sampling some of my own goodies, and I'm very impressed. A few girls got some of my Bosom Buddies, too. Put that in the microwave for a few seconds, then pour on feet and wrap in plastic for an amazing sauna treatment.

I'm still having a blast. And now we have a bachelorette in the room (sorry, I prolly spelt that rong to.) :)