Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Judy, thank you SO MUCH for the cute card and the Elvis magnets! When did you get 'em? I lovelovelove 'em and they look great on the fridge!

Susie, we are going to have a cold front next week..supposed to be 110! BBBRRRRRR!

Ok, I am old, and maybe someone should take me to see an eye Dr. But I cannot make out what exactly the centerpieces are.........looks like tall glass cylinders, filled with what??????

Rick wants to go camping this weekend....I want to stay home and hit the rodeo, this is the first year it is here we are not actively involved in volunteering. With me working it was not going to be possible----but I still wanna go. But I also understand his want to get away from it all......oh the dilemma!!!

See y'all in the morning, I go in late tomorrow!

I think.. cooking pot roast over night was a bad idea. Carson waking up every 4 hours, I wonder if the smell is making him hungry??

Judy, thank you SO MUCH for the cute card and the Elvis magnets! When did you get 'em? I lovelovelove 'em and they look great on the fridge!

Susie, we are going to have a cold front next week..supposed to be 110! BBBRRRRRR!

You are sooooooo welcome and that's my little secret.

63 right now with a high of 65 expected. Ahhhhhhhh summer.

Pammie, I'm shipping my electric blanket out to you now. Don't want you freezing your cute little A&& off. lol.

Actually we are going to turn our AC back on today. They are calling for it to get up to 87 today. So, the pool pump is on and the heater is going. I should be in it most of the day.

We had talked about going tothe Titanic exhibit over at the Legends today. But I looked it up on the website and we had gone to the one down in Branson and it looks kind of like that one. So we are staying home.

We have tickets for the "Brooks & Dunn" concert at the state fair. All I keep thinking about is getting my funnel cake and corn dog. I'm trying to be reall good so that when we go I can have those. I end up having to share them cause I can't eat all of it but I do get to at least eat some of it.

TracyKS, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Good Luck Honey.

It's CTCD. Yup, that means me too. :thumbup:

Good morning everyone~'

The bad news...I ate a half gallon of ice cream in 2 days.

The good news...it is gone and I am not going to the grocery store for more.

I dunno, I guess I figured I wasn't going to make this months goal so I may as well Fu*k it up REAL good...what kind of thinking is THAT? (fat girl thinking)

With that being said, I am getting off here and headed to the gym. :thumbup:

(((hugs)))

Kat - my vote is camping!

Hey guys... I have to have a talk with Robby today... before he see's the house. Charles, his sister and all his family and friends are on facebook...... so that is why I'm not going to post there for a while. He made me promise not to make any major decisions for 30 days (filing) and I agreed. Everyone but my dad is behind my decision

Tracy - I'm so so sorry for what you are going through. Please stay strong for you and Robbie. I'm assuming from your post that you finally got fed up and asked him to leave? If everyone in your family is behind you on your decision then it means that they see the problems too. I would take that into consideration. I love you very much and pray for the best for you.

Kat - those are orchids in the tall vase.

And no, that's not really what I want. I just grabbed the first pic off the site so I could test to see if I could do it. I'm gonna keep looking to see if I can find what I like...

We took our FOCCUS test yesterday at church and did fantasticlly (sp?). Night and day compared to the first time around. Now we make an appointment with a marriage counselor and then begin meeting with the priest. Hopefully after I meet with the counselor I will be able to confirm the date. For now they will not let you even ask to see if the date you want is available!

I'm trying this again. This pic is just the first thing I grabbed when I logged onto Yahoo...

a>

omg-spacer-1.0.0.gif

Edited by Haydee

LOL Haydee, I so feel your issues, I cannot even size my pics, so do not post them!!

TracyKS--it took a long time for me to realize who loved me the most, was my family and close friends, and they simply wanted me to be happy and safe. And when I listened to them, heard what they had been saying for years!!! They ALL were against me getting married when I married the abuser.... and they all tried to get me to fight to keep things together with Rick the first time around. I did not listen to them either time!

Rick and I were together when our kids were tiny, but he got a grant to go to school in Denver, and my divorce made it to where I had to get permission to take Manda out of the county, and her Dad refused to let me move....and I thought it unfair to Manda to take her away from all family. Now to hear her, she would have been with the only family who mattered!! Live and learn.......

Of course one different move, and life would have turned out differently---and I am pretty ok with where it is now, so I will live with the decisions made!

Point is----listen to those who love you! They are likely thinking with a much clearer head than you right now. (((hugs))) to you as you plow your way through the muck ahead.

Tracy---off to the gym, ice cream out of the house. All good moves. I am stalled. I am down 3.5 pounds for the month, and the scale has not moved in days.....grrrrrrrr. I need to DO more, but just don't wanna! It is hot outside when I get home, and I am lazy!

I have laundry going, the dishwasher going, the bed changed.....and need to be up vaccuming or a dozen other chores I usually do today----especially if we go camping! Still no decision there.

Will check in after I get a few more things done, see what y'all are up to!

In the midst of all this wedding planning my car is beginning to give me trouble. UGH. I cannot be without a car. Not here where we live... It's been in and out of the shop but luckily it's still under warranty so not costing us anything but just the trouble of having to arrange to go drop it off and to have someone drop me off at work and then pick me up and so on and so forth. And then not to even mention the three times it's left me stranded! That cannot keep happening. I'm trying to convince Juan that we should trade it in for a new car. He said we would talk about it Saturday... we will see...