Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Good morning, Violets..

55 degrees here at 9 a.m. and supposed to get to 60 (woo hoo) today. My pool is crystal clear again, but of course no heater so it's down in the 70's and I can't use it. Won't have a heater until next week some time. sighhhh

Company coming for dinner tonight so I'll be cleaning today. Can't sit out and soak up some sun today so I might as well be industrious inside.

My eating has not been the best the last few days. Too much junk and not enough good food. One of these days I'll get back on track. We were out to eat a couple of days ago and one of my son's friends was working there. He had not seen me in a long time and couldn't stop talking about how thin my face looked, telling me I'd lost weight. Ummm yes, I know.. lol

The Bobster got a new phone yesterday and he keeps showing me all the neat things it can do. I like my old one that just makes and receives calls and takes pictures of the inside of my pocket....... often.

Off to get some Breakfast and get ready for the day. Everyone make it a good one. Be good to yourselves!!!

Forgive me father for I have sinned....

Ugh, you know what...I hate when I have a few bad eating days because I get this overwhelming guilt and sometimes it is hard to shake off...so hard to shake off that it depresses me into having ANOTHER bad eating day. What a vicious cycle! I will never make my -5 like this....SO, I figured I would come in here...admit my sins and promise to my violets (and me) that today I will eat right.

There...I did it.

I am going to the gym....that'll get me started in the right direction.

My eating has not been the best the last few days. Too much junk and not enough good food. One of these days I'll get back on track.

OK Judy, so it isn't just me. Not that I want anyone else to feel like I do but it makes me feel better to know that someone is in the same boat. We'll snap out of it :scared2:

Hey Girls,

I've been up since 3 am...but at least we got some of the unpacking done! Now we have 4 LARGE piles of dirty clothes in the living room!:scared2: Isn't that where everyone keeps their dirty laundry. We will get to it later. I love all my "stuff" I got in Italy. I am a bit spoiled, but I LOVE everything. It was great to see all the stuff I bought. 6 purses and 2 wallets is a bit much. 4 scarfs, 7 pair of earrings, 3 necklaces, 2 crusifixes (sp) for the house, a leather bound address book, a cool whistle charm for my charm Bracelet, gifts gifts and more gifts for everyone! Lots of loot...

OK...have a great day everyone! I am looking forward to reading my book, The Abstinence Teacher by Tom Perrotta. It is GREAT! I ended up buying Loose Girl again and finished it in Italy. It was great but it didn't "close" well, and the last 2 pages left me wanting more.

Uh oh...Sus just walked by w/ an armfull of laundry...I should go see where we are moving it too!

xoxoxoox

Jenn - You suck because you ate a WHOLE salad? OMG, no you didn't. A WHOLE SALAD? if you suck because you ate a whole salad what kind of person am I because I ate TWO WHOLE ENCHILADAS? I must be the scum of the earth in your eyes.... I'm kidding but serious. NO more self bashing for you...

Judy - we tried getting in the pool yesterday and it was like warm bath Water. Yuck! We ran through the sprinklers instead, LOL. We are such children...

Laura - too cute! that's too funny that you got up to check why he hadn't stirred! Just like a mama... I have his pic on my phone and when I miss him I flip it to his picture. Too cute...

Tracy - I meant to get to the gym yesterday but was sidetracked by.... nothing actually. I did nothing and still didn't get to the gym, LOL.

TracyKS - how's your foot? I saw that you had hurt it... How long you gotta be in that thing?

It's still hot hot hot here. We still haven't decided what we are doing this weekend. We definetly want to head somewhere with water...

I've been eating like crap, cause subconsciously I think my band is getting fixed next week and it's back to eating very little, and no breads.. so I don't care right now. Although, when we went grocery shopping last week I didn't get any snack foods since if I don't have it--I won't eat it. So Instead of chips & ice cream, I've been snacking on grapes and granola bars. But when I make dinner or go out to eat, I'm not counting or caring. I should add, the scale reflects this!!!!

Him telling me about his toys is cute, but it's a lot more cuter when you're not zonked. He kicks and flails while looking back and forth between his toys and going "OOooOooo?" "Ooooo!" "Ooooo?" "Ah!"

hi gals

had 1 hour of full sun and 1 hr of coudy floating in the pool, but i was already in and didn't care, no children were in there with me

Haydee, that was a lot, i was thanksgiving full and i did not like that feeling at all.... I guess i could have had worse but because i was so stuffed it was a horrible feeling, and a little pms bloat was not helping either i'm sure.

Today i made a salad in a small Pasta bowl and ate that but because it was in my bowl it looked like more than it was, unlike the large one i got from a pub.

Anyway, i got an email about Keith Urban and Sugarland coming here and I just got tickets, floor, 7th row. I am so excited... I do like Sugarland a lot, but Keith is my ultimate favorite and at least 2 songs are on every CD I mix up for myself.... thinking of that i need to make some travel music.

I am so excited about the beach and getting my head together. This is and has been a very hard month.

I got 1 extra ticket to Keith if anyone wants a nice fall foliage trip to upstate NY in October.....

I'm going to post my finished bathroom pics in a minute... ok semi finished, when I get back i'm putting down a new floor but that will be easy since i'm taking everything out of there to do it.

Good afternoon......... I am trying trying trying to make it a good day.... right now I'm starving and thats not a good thing.

I hurt my foot playing softball....... short version... I stepped funny off the base and popped the tendon.. didn't tear or rupture it THANK GOODNESS, but I had to elevate my foot and get it to go back in the groove...

I've already progressed to just having my leg/ankle wrapped...... the boot had to go!

oh ... did i mention that the slim shots are well worth the price? online they say 1st week 2 times a day then should only need 1 a day and they really work for me.. I usually snack and have my biggest meal at night, and if i do one when i'm starving and cooking, by time i eat i'm good to go, and if nothing else not so hungry i inhale my food and PB...

Good afternoon, Violets..

My house is clean, the strawberry, blueberry, banana trifle is made and I was so counting on enjoying the deck with company, but it's 57 degrees and raining. dang.

Jenn.. your pictures look great. Wish I had a deck like you have. I'd be outside every day. We have no deck around the pool. It's a project for when we win the lottery.

Off to have dinner with friends and then back here for chit chat and dessert. Everyone have a good evening..

Judy and Jenn, Great pictures.

I'm having a Route 44 Iced Tea with lemon from Sonic for dinner.< /span>

Hubby and I went to SidePockets today to shoot some pool and they had a steak sand and fries for their lunch specila. We got one and split it between us. I'm still digesting mine and will all night. OMG it was so good. Well worth it.

Never got in the pool. Still just a little too cool outside for that. We turned our air conditioning off today and opened the windows. The attic fan is going and it is so nice around here.

Hope everyone had a great day.

Well once again this morning couldn't get on internet. Sue asked me how I was going to get rid of it, and I told her that if I just ignore it long enough it should go away!!!

The alarm at work wasn't too bad today, but the smoke alarm kept beeping because of low batteries, how aggravating!!! I don't want anymore beeps for a long time!!

I am venting, sorry!!

Everyone have a great weekend!!!

Janie, you're so cute when you vent. :cursing: