Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Allie's turn for plastics!

WOW Allie you look great. I wish my thighs looked as good as yours do. :-)

And yup them drains on the cookie sure as hell hurt like a %^#$@$%$ I too let out a yelp... Not fun at all. But oh so worth it in the end.. :-)

I was supposed to get my drains out yesterday....Im still draining! My surgeons wants me to keep them in till Monday..YIKES Allie, Im so scared to get mine out now!! They said it didnt hurt that bad!!??!!:wink2:

Allie:

I checked out your pics too. You look fabulous! The drains I had were near my hip bones. They didn't hurt at all when they came out.

Enjoy that new body of yours!

Sue

I was supposed to get my drains out yesterday....Im still draining! My surgeons wants me to keep them in till Monday..YIKES Allie, Im so scared to get mine out now!! They said it didnt hurt that bad!!??!!:wink2:

Ohh honey I'm so sorry!!! It was really bad for like a minute but well worth it.. You are alot younger than me.. take a percocet like an hour before your appt. :biggrin: Good luck honey!

Allie,

You look smoking hot.. Sorry about the drains hurting. I was so scared to get mine out because years ago when had breast reduction those drains hurt like crazy. I screamed too. I think because they were in so long and skin had already started growing over them. The side wasn't bad. Must be hip like Sue said doesn't hurt as much.

Sorry you did hurt your boob. I'm so jealous about your thighs. They really look good now. I wish I could get my inners done. Maybe when I win the lotto.

Did you Dr. move you to a stage 2 compression?

Allie,

You look smoking hot.. Sorry about the drains hurting. I was so scared to get mine out because years ago when had breast reduction those drains hurt like crazy. I screamed too. I think because they were in so long and skin had already started growing over them. The side wasn't bad. Must be hip like Sue said doesn't hurt as much.

Sorry you did hurt your boob. I'm so jealous about your thighs. They really look good now. I wish I could get my inners done. Maybe when I win the lotto.

Did you Dr. move you to a stage 2 compression?

Hey there.. gahh I hate my thighs.. I can hardly wait for the inner thigh lift on Jan. 28th!!!! My doc keeps us 3 solid weeks in full compression 24 hours a day then 3 weeks full compression 12 hours a day, during the day wearing the garment. I'm so chafed in my inner thighs from this thing. I have a garment that goes from right below breast to knees with a cut out in the crotch. The cut out is causing my inner thighs to become so irratated and chafed.. uggh.

So we went out to our local bar tonight and everyone was soooo excited about my body lol.. there is this guy there who has a crush on me and asked what did they do with the leftover pieces because he wanted them since he thought I was pretty hot before surgery... lol.. so creepy. hahaha. Hubby was basking in the pats on the back he was getting.. this one guy said hey there are the flukes.. I was like what the heck and he said, been married a long time with a hot wife.. that's a fluke hahaha. If he only knew. 4 days until our 19th wedding anniversary.. feels like we are newlyweds.. :wink2: I am really enjoying my super flat tummy and my nice and high boobs.. I need to go tanning lol. I hope everyone has a great night xoxo

Allie I am LMAO at your sexcapades. You can tell your joy has increased...as for the O's, I suspect a lot of the improvement has to do with your happiness level. You have body confidence!!! I am so freaking happy for you.

You know, I was looking at your photo album and I'm thinking...bikini. I have never looked twice at a bikini. I wonder if that might be in my future once my working band does its job. God I'm getting excited all over again to be back in the "losing" phase.

I remember when I went to the info session with Dr. Ren about the band, she said, people on the Band lose an average of 50 - 55% of their excess weight and keep it off long term. I swore that I would lose 100%...and yet here I am. I'm so damn lucky that this story isn't over for me.

Also, I TOTALLY know how you feel with the band not working right. My crap has not worked for 3 years now. After I dropped the first 100, the hunger crept back in and I was back to eating total crap. It's a miracle I didn't gain all my freaking weight back, but I just am so frustrated at the mental addiction and noisiness in my head about food when the fill isn't working. In 3 years, with no help from the band, I've only gained a net of 20 lbs from my lowest. Not bad.

Some months I got filled and it held for 4 days, I dropped 9 lbs. Then it drains. Sometimes it goes completely empty, but it usually just drains past the magic part, and the hunger is back. I almost miss productive burping. I try not to be mad that it's 5 years later and I'm STILL 50 lbs heavier than I want to be, but I thank god every day I'm no longer 300 lbs. So. I know how you feel with the "damn cheeseburger." I deal with that every day. I finally gave up before the surgery, I just watched my calories. Forget trying to lose weight. I have too much going on to fight that battle right now. I haven't gained, but I can't do liquids like I wanted. I just want that feeling back. It was so freeing, to not think about food.< /p>

You're gorgeous, you have an awesome husband, a renewed life...you are there, sister.

*warning I am going to talk about some sexual explicit stuff*

aww shucks Kate you made me blush! I am really lucky I haven't had any problems with a leaky band.. I did get my fill and am feeling much better.. food thoughts are gone again.. :biggrin: Thank God! I really really hate how addicted and weak I am. My band is my life savior. I would like to get a little more of a fill. My hubby is so against it, if I did we would probably be fighting so to keep him happy lol. Talking about happy.. I am soooo happy, you are right Kate. But the sex has been frickin ridiculous.. since I have been so open on here, I don't want to hold back. My hubby is a VERY attractive, muscle bound hot hot hot man. When I was obese he still looked at me with lust and love and our sex life was really good. But when I uhhum how do I say this politely.. really no way so here goes.. masturbated I could only come to the "O" if I thought about him with some skinny girl. Crazy right? I think I always felt he deserved someone thin and hot and now I think about him and ME!!!!!!!!! So happy!!! I have no thoughts of him with someone other than just me. I feel like we now match. I feel like when people look at us now they aren't thinking what the heck is he doing with that fat girl. I have to say I am super lucky, he has always had eyes for me and has always been very attentive and loving. So now the sex is holy moly over the top. It's like we are teens. I am one very very happy girl and I LOVE MY BAND AND MY NEW TUMMY AND BOOBS! Ok did you hear me yelling cause I am soooo excited! Life is good, Life is really really good! Ok gotta go cuddle with honey lol.. :wink2:

Allie, your happiness shines through and I am delighted for you!!!!! Loved the bikini shot, your doc did a great job, and you did your part during the healing stages.

Best wishes,

Mimi

Whew.. I tell ya, I get exhausted so easily! I went to the mall for about an hour and gosh I had to leave, I literally felt like I had climbed a mountain! I am standing straight and really feel good but exhaustion just creeps right up on me. My left breast is still really really swollen and turning a nice shade of black. The right one is doing great. Still swollen but not like the left. I met a lady today that had the same things as me and she said it took her 4 months to feel really good.. Gah! I guess I am lucky I am unemployed at the moment. I will be posting some full frontal nude pics today in my private album. I just have to get the energy to take off my clothes. :thumbup: We put up our Christmas tree and it is beautiful. I wish I had the Christmas spirit this year. I am finding it really hard since I can't go out and find those perfect presents I usually do. I finished everyone except my daughters and hubby. Why are men so dang hard to shop for??? It's so frustrating.

So Tuesday is my hubby and my 19th wedding anniversary :woot: He reserved a wonderful restaurant and I am excited, I am going to get all dolled up. I did something kind of silly today, I bought a hair piece/extension, I had to order it, got the one that the hair goes to my boobs. They were able to match my hair color perfectly. I know hubby wishes my hair was still long so I thought this would be perfect. I hope it comes in, in time for either our anniversary or his work party on the 18th. I haven't met anyone he works with yet. Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and I hope I didn't shock anyone to much with my previous post. If so I am sorry! xoxo

I just posted some updated pics in my explicit album. I think the scars are healing so nice! I am going to buy some of that mcderma today. Yesterday I did to much and had some major swelling. My bra wouldn't even buckle for 2 hours. I layed down and this morning I am definetly less swollen. I guess those drains really do make a difference! I am down about 9 pounds since day of plastic surgery.. this fluctuates up and down about 2 pounds. I think once all the swelling is gone I will be a comfortable size 6. I can wear 6's but they are super tight. I am going in for another fill today.. 2nd since surgery. I still think about food and actually made Cookies last night. I ate 1 and a half .. gah. so I am getting a little bit. Tomorrow is hubby and my 19th wedding anniversary and I am so excited. We are going out to a very very nice restaurant. We also have a Christmas Party for his work on Saturday which is dinner and dancing.. oh I need to shop! :thumbup:

Please keep Kate and Fanny in your prayers today, they are both getting their plastic surgery today!

Yes, I will say some prayers for their quick recovery. Your Cookies sound good, I can't believe you only ate 1.5, LOL. I would have cleaned out the batch. Love cookies!!! Your pictures are wonderful, except I feel bad for your poor "little" girl!!!! I think you said it doesn't hurt, but it looks like it does.

Congrats on the down 9 pounds, that is wonderful!!!!

Happy anniversary and enjoy your dinner date!!

Mimi

wow Allie. You look amazing. So tiny. You got curves. I want curves, but I am happy being flat. Never had a curvy body.

Your breast does look like it hurts. They look perky and full. Arnica helps with bruising. It's natural. I have the kind that disolves under the tongue and had very little bruising. But I didn't have Lipo either and I think that causes some bruising.

19 years is a great accomplishment. Happy Wedding Anniversary. You two are making love history. Have fun shopping and at the Christmas party. Can't wait to see pics of your long hair. That's partly why I keep my hair long too. Hubby loves it long.

Take it easy. You're still healing. I get exhausted quickly too. Barely made 7 hrs at work today.

Good Morning! So I didn't find a dress yesterday, I think I am going to have to resort to a skirt and a top.. My boobs are really so swollen still. I tried on a size 8 dress that was to big in the waist and to tight on top lol. So today I am off to find a size 6 black skirt and a festive top. Wish me luck! Today is hubby and my 19th wedding anniversary :thumbup: we are going out to a very very nice restaurant tonight!

Yesterday I went and got another little fill. I think I could use a smidge more. I am not eating alot but still want some damn Christmas Cookies. Gahh. My doc made me promise to get in one Protein Shake a day. I am going to be one of his poster children lol. I had to send pics for their website before and afters and I am going to be doing seminars and working possibly in the office. I am excited. When I was in the waiting room all these wonderul people were all asking me tons of questions.. it seems like just yesterday I was one of them pre lapband and wanting to be thin. Here I am someone they can see as a lapband success story. I think helping others who are struggling with their weight would be a great thing to do with the rest of my life. My old boss offered me a position with the company again and after talking with hubby decided NO THANKS.. It was great great money but 99% of them were alcoholic, pot smoking, pill addicted men. They all smoked cigarettes in the office and I am a reformed smoker. I really never want to be in a working enviornment like that again. We do what we have to when the money is right but hubby said my health and sanity is worth more than any amount of money. Isn't he amazing? I can't believe how deeply I am still in love with that man after all these years. I hope everyone has a great day and sorry for my rambling... I have had 4 cups of coffee already lol. xoxo

Congrats on the anniversary.

Isn't that a neat feeling at the dr office? I volunteer for the bariatric department at my hospital and I visit band and bypass patients in the hospital, help set up pre op classes and answer questions as they come in and help with seminars occassionally. It's such a great feeling. And it also keeps me focused too.

Checked out your new p hotos, looking awesome! I am still bothered by my calves and legs would love to do something with them but my knee replacements are taking first priority.