Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Allie's turn for plastics!

Hey everyone.. I just wanted to give an update since it has been a while. I am up 20 pounds since my Tummy Tuck. ugh. I have been through quite a bit since my thigh lift in January. I turned 40, found out I was pregnant, lost the baby and am dealing with my youngest daughter heading off to college. So I am trying to not be to hard on myself. I am going in tomorrow for a fill. I desperately need it. I was doing so great, swimming every day until I found out I was pregnant then I just fell in to my old eating habits and found that I used it as an excuse to eat ice cream every day! I am still "thin" I fit into size 10 jeans but hate that my weight has creeped up. I need to make myself accountable so here I am fessing up.. :confused:

Hey everyone.. I just wanted to give an update since it has been a while. I am up 20 pounds since my Tummy Tuck. ugh. I have been through quite a bit since my thigh lift in January. I turned 40, found out I was pregnant, lost the baby and am dealing with my youngest daughter heading off to college. So I am trying to not be to hard on myself. I am going in tomorrow for a fill. I desperately need it. I was doing so great, swimming every day until I found out I was pregnant then I just fell in to my old eating habits and found that I used it as an excuse to eat ice cream every day! I am still "thin" I fit into size 10 jeans but hate that my weight has creeped up. I need to make myself accountable so here I am fessing up.. :sad:

Allie, that is a heck of a lot to deal with at one time. I am sorry to hear about the baby. I went through that myself a while back.

Slowly work yourself back into an exercising routine. It will help you deal with the stress. My daughter is starting college in the fall, but she has decided to stay at home and I am so thankful. I am not quite ready to cut the strings.:confused:

Oh Allie, so rry to hear all that. I was wondering where you went. But the good thing is you are back and you are catching that 20 lbs while it is sstill 20 and before it's 25 or 30!! You can do this!

It sucks to gain weight. I did too after a LBL and knee surgery immediately after. You can get back and you'll feel so much better if you can just start working on it. Just feeling like you back in control will make you feel better...!

Allie:

You've always seemed like a "wonderwoman", because you are one. I'm sure you'll kick butt on those 20 pounds like it's nothing.

Glad to have you back, and sorry to hear about all that you've been through.

Take care.

Sue

Hi Allie,

Sorry about loosing the baby. That is quite a deal. My son too will be going off to college in the fall. I am up 6 lbs. and it's been a struggle. I've been so busy with his senior year that I haven't exercised since my surgery.

I know you will get back on track. You are not in this alone. That is what is great about this site. We've all had our ups and downs and thank God we have each other to get through it. We are here for you. Don't forget that.

Well hello everyone! Wow it has been forever since I have come on here. I am doing amazing! I have been out enjoying the summer, yep wearing a bikini.. loving every minute of being thin. I had gained a couple pounds, went and got a fill and am back down again. We are actually selling our house or trying to I should say, we are wanting to move to hawaii. Yep hawaii. Our daughters are both in college and we figure we have a couple years before grand babies so we need to travel and just be spontaneous.. once my girls have babies we will settle back down again. i hope everyone is doing great. I will put some new pics up today. xoxox

Glad to hear from you Allie, I was worried as one of the last times you posted it was about gaining and then you disappeared. Glad it was just because you were out enjoying that new body and bikini! Congrats! Hawaii, huh? That would be fun. I am going there next month does that count? LOL Keep up the good work.