Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Allie's turn for plastics!

Allie,

So sorry about boob popping. Does it hurt bad still? Did you call the Dr. Are you taking any Arnica for brusing?

I'm so with you. With my un-fill, I've had cheeseburger, pizza, oreos, bread, movie popcorn. Too much. Haven't gained but don't know what I should weigh with what was cut-off and added w/implant. I still havent' called for fill. My port area hurts still. It's super tender. Plus I'm still taking my super potent Vitamins and the pills are huge. Cutting them down they tasted awful and would get stuck in my throat.

Happy you got a good shower. It is amazing how much better we can feel afterwards. I'm coming down with a cold and feel yucky again today. Left work early. Gunna take a nap now.

Allie,

So sorry about boob popping. Does it hurt bad still? Did you call the Dr. Are you taking any Arnica for brusing?

The only meds I am taking are stool softeners. I am completely off of pain meds. I did notice my nipple dropped like a tiny bit. They no longer match 100% gahh. I have an appt on thursday. I am getting a thigh lift in 3 months and will see if that can be revised.

I'm so with you. With my un-fill, I've had cheeseburger, pizza, oreos, bread, movie popcorn. Too much. Haven't gained but don't know what I should weigh with what was cut-off and added w/implant. I still havent' called for fill. My port area hurts still. It's super tender. Plus I'm still taking my super potent Vitamins and the pills are huge. Cutting them down they tasted awful and would get stuck in my throat.

I have been losing since surgery, I only got 1cc taken off so I am hungry and can eat but still don't eat alot just able to eat. I can hardly wait to get my fill back. I am thinking about food way to much!

Happy you got a good shower. It is amazing how much better we can feel afterwards. I'm coming down with a cold and feel yucky again today. Left work early. Gunna take a nap now.

feel better xoxo

Wow, I went to the mall, bought a new outfit at NY & CO then went and looked around victoria's secret then went to Target. All in all I was gone for only 2 hours but jeez I was exhausted. Oh I did stop by wendy's and got that damn cheeseburger. GAHH. I got home ate and crashed. I woke up 2 hours later. Whew. I think I bit off a little to much. Just because I feel good doesn't mean I can go gallavanting. lol. I noticed today that my left nipple is a little lower than it was before the popping I felt. It's very slight but before my nipples were exactly even now the left is just a tiny bit lower. I am hoping when I go for my thigh lift it can be revised. If not it's not like it's a big difference at all. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!!

I am glad you took a nap after all that activity. I am sorry about your uneven ness, Maybe they will end up matching anyway, even w/o a revision. Were you too tired to try stuff on at V. Secret?

Mimi

Allie, take it easy, your body will be healing for a long time. As for the nipple not maching, your breast will be swollen for a while, they also take a few months to completly take thier final shape, after all swelling is done.

I wish I could get a thigh lift, but I'm scared to do it, and I also don't have the $$$ I will be paying my tummy and boobs off for 12 more months....

Take it easy... :-)

Allie, Im glad that your doing so well!

Im 11 days po from my TT. I am feeling great and cant wait to get these darn drains out! I am still draining everyday too! As for the eating....:smile:

I did not get an unfill and I am eating like a mad women!!! Next thursday I am scheduled for a fill...:tongue:

Im glad this TT wasnt as bad as everyone put it out to be..I went to VS yesterday and bought 5 pairs of new SEXY panties!! In size med!:blink:

I cant wait to wear them with out the drains!!! Did your surgeon suggest you still wear a control garment after the drains for 6 weeks?

Good Morning!

mimi- they don't carry DD's with no underwire :tongue2: I heard to try Walmart. Heading there today for a bit.

Shalee- I hope they end up being the same lol. I am too pretty scared about the thigh lift but I can't imagine it being worse than what I just went through and believe me I will be buying the pain pump for that too. I hear ya about the money but the thigh lift is only 6 grand, what 6 grand more when I spent almost 19 lol. You only live once. :P

Tlam- Congrats on your TT. I agree it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.. could have been the pain pump though lol. My doc says I need to wear the compression garment for three weeks post surgery. I am sure I will continue to wear it even after. It really makes me feel safer lol. When it is off I am afraid my guts will spill out. I can hardly wait to not wear it at night though. Mine goes from bottom of breast to knees. I don't think that is the normal compression garment but since I had Lipo of the thighs I had to have the whole thing. there is a cut out for the crotch.

Ok so my hubby and I have been experimenting since a couple of days ago. No "intercourse" but jeez ok how do I say this politely.. the "O" was gahhhh amazing! The only thing is my tummy muscles started spasming like crazy. Thank God I was still wearing my garment. He can't keep his hands off of me lol. Ok sorry if that was TMI.. I just know some were wondering when intimacy can begin.. you just have to be creative. I know I'm in trouble tomorrow though. All he keeps saying is THURSDAY your drains come out.. with wiggly eyebrows. lol.. I'm excited and nervous. We will be extremely careful but I can hardly wait hahahaha.

Good Morning!

mimi- they don't carry DD's with no underwire :P I heard to try Walmart. Heading there today for a bit.

Shalee- I hope they end up being the same lol. I am too pretty scared about the thigh lift but I can't imagine it being worse than what I just went through and believe me I will be buying the pain pump for that too. I hear ya about the money but the thigh lift is only 6 grand, what 6 grand more when I spent almost 19 lol. You only live once. :nono:

Tlam- Congrats on your TT. I agree it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.. could have been the pain pump though lol. My doc says I need to wear the compression garment for three weeks post surgery. I am sure I will continue to wear it even after. It really makes me feel safer lol. When it is off I am afraid my guts will spill out. I can hardly wait to not wear it at night though. Mine goes from bottom of breast to knees. I don't think that is the normal compression garment but since I had Lipo of the thighs I had to have the whole thing. there is a cut out for the crotch.

Ok so my hubby and I have been experimenting since a couple of days ago. No "intercourse" but jeez ok how do I say this politely.. the "O" was gahhhh amazing! The only thing is my tummy muscles started spasming like crazy. Thank God I was still wearing my garment. He can't keep his hands off of me lol. Ok sorry if that was TMI.. I just know some were wondering when intimacy can begin.. you just have to be creative. I know I'm in trouble tomorrow though. All he keeps saying is THURSDAY your drains come out.. with wiggly eyebrows. lol.. I'm excited and nervous. We will be extremely careful but I can hardly wait hahahaha.

LOL ALLIE! I tried to have sex the other day and 2 minutes into it I had to stop:crying:

Its funny though that my bf was still into it, drains and all!

I have the regular compression garment around my stomach so I have my drains coming out of my pubic area....

But like you said "experimenting" has been great :tongue2:

I cant wait to ge these drains out TOMORROW!!! YAYYYY

Are you still draining?

Funny you say that Allie,

Yesterday Dh was please, please, can we try. I'll make it quick. So we did. I told him, I didn't want the big "O", because I was afraid it would hurt. It felt a little weird for me around my belly button, but wasn't uncomfortable. I still enjoyed it, until he prolonged longer than a quickie.

HaHaHa!! Tlam and Skinny.. guess I'm not the only horn dog lol. Tlam I also have the drains in my pubic area. I have a hole in the garment for the drains and to be able to urinate. I am getting my drains out tomorrow toooooo!!! I am still draining.. you? Skinny, the big "O" was amazing.. Since the first one post surgery, I have been addicted rofl. They are alot more intense for some reason, but heck I'm not complaining. It doesn't hurt just really really WOWZER hahaha.

Oh and I found such a great deal, I have been looking for a bra and haven't had any luck. I was told to try Walmart and Voila, they had a two pack of a sports bra that has clasps in the front and is made of cotton and sooo comfortable! The two pack was wait for it..... $10.00 holy moly what a great deal!!! I was so excited I bought two packs.. so I have two whites, a black and a grey! I hated having to wash my surgical bra every day and wait for it to dry. Now I have plenty!! I couldn't believe how great they are.

You guys are hysterically funny......once I figured out what you were talking about I thought I was going to choke laughing so hard!!!

Allie, good to know about those bras, I saw them there yesterday and was wondering if they were supportive enough?

Mimi

Allie,

Can't wait for your drains to come out so we can see pics. I know your Dr. appt will be long round trip. Good luck. Glad you found some bras. Did you take them with you to appt to make sure Dr. likes them?

ok so first off, Skinny yep my doc thinks the new bras are great. I did do something to my boob and he said that he could open it up to drain some of the blood or just let it heal, he said left boob would be healing about 2 months behind right boob. Now for the drains.. uggh. They did take them out and it was soooo terrible!!! They took one out at a time and I actually screamed on the second one. They said that the pubic ones are the worst and I can't imagine anything hurting more than that. I think the entire surgery center could hear me yelling. I was not a happy camper. But now I am doing great! I uploaded a bunch of new pics in before and afters and of me in a bikini in my private album. So excited. I am getting the thigh lift either the last week of January or the first monday in February. That will finish my transformation. I hope you have a great evening.. going to go "cuddle" with my honey! hahahah hell yeah!!!!!!

Allie, you are incredible and hubby aint so shabby, either, LOL. You look great and the way that bikini fits is wowser!!!!! Good luck with the thigh lift, which you look excellent without it!!!!

Mimi