Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Allie's turn for plastics!

Almost there Allie. You did so good. What you drop another 20lbs from first consult? So decided to go with implants afterall? My Dr. said I easily could go DD, but told him didn't want bigger than a D. I'm looking for a full D bra that might be in between to take to surgery. He'll use it to size it up. I'm a week from surgery.

A size 6 wow. How exciting!

can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hi Allie!! I'm scheduled for Dec 7th, getting similar stuff done (mons lift as well). I went with Dr. Capella in Hackensack, my band Dr. Ren recommended him.

I am SO excited to see your progress. My surgery came up quite unexpectedly, and while I'm heavier than I'd like to be, I am thrilled to be getting my leaking band fixed at the same time. So I don't feel so bad. LOL.

One thing I'm curious about is when I will be fully self sufficient. I live alone with a dog and cat, and am spending one week with my mom after surgery, and am wondering how mobile I'll be week 2. Doc says I'll be off pain meds in 4 - 5 days (less or more depending on my pain tolerance, which is high) and can drive 2 days after I'm off the narcotics.

Did they give you any info on that?

Hi Allie!! I'm scheduled for Dec 7th, getting similar stuff done (mons lift as well). I went with Dr. Capella in Hackensack, my band Dr. Ren recommended him.

I am SO excited to see your progress. My surgery came up quite unexpectedly, and while I'm heavier than I'd like to be, I am thrilled to be getting my leaking band fixed at the same time. So I don't feel so bad. LOL.

One thing I'm curious about is when I will be fully self sufficient. I live alone with a dog and cat, and am spending one week with my mom after surgery, and am wondering how mobile I'll be week 2. Doc says I'll be off pain meds in 4 - 5 days (less or more depending on my pain tolerance, which is high) and can drive 2 days after I'm off the narcotics.

Did they give you any info on that?

Hi there Kate! Congrats on your surgery date! I was told the first week was going to be horrible but should slowly get better after that. I really didn't ask alot of questions about the pain meds since I have a really low pain tolerance. I picked up my perscription which is percocets and they gave me 40 pills and said that I could have more if I needed. I will definetly be posting my progress here so hopefully that will help you :)

Almost there Allie. You did so good. What you drop another 20lbs from first consult? So decided to go with implants afterall? My Dr. said I easily could go DD, but told him didn't want bigger than a D. I'm looking for a full D bra that might be in between to take to surgery. He'll use it to size it up. I'm a week from surgery.

A size 6 wow. How exciting!

can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hi Skinny, I did drop some more weight since my first consult I am not sure if it was 20 but it was more than 10 haha. I have been really blessed that my plateau's haven't been long. I am a full d now so like my hubby say's go big or go home haha. Please keep updating on your progress! I am really interested in how you do. I will keep you in my prayers xoxo

So is the surgery going to be done all in one procedure then? Or is there another procedure coming up? Can't wait to see and hear all about it!!

Hey there Great! I am getting everything except the thigh lift done on Nov. 19th. I have to wait 3 months for the thigh lift. I wish they could do it all at once but as it is the surgery is going to be 6-8 hours. I am definetly getting my thighs done as soon as possible after this first surgery. He said 3-4 months. I am hoping to get it done before my 40th bday which is feb 26. I just want to be all done by then. Today I woke up and was sooo nervous, I have to stop thinking about it sooo much. I am so close now!!!

I'm SO excited for you!!!

you are looking GREAT ALLIE!!!

I cannot wait to hear/see what your results are and how everything goes!!

my consult is next week, and after a lot going on and thinking i was going to have to cancel it, i'm getting super excited to hear what he says!

Has the house sold?

i hope time flies by and your recovery is QUICK!!

I'm SO excited for you!!!

you are looking GREAT ALLIE!!!

I cannot wait to hear/see what your results are and how everything goes!!

my consult is next week, and after a lot going on and thinking i was going to have to cancel it, i'm getting super excited to hear what he says!

Has the house sold?

i hope time flies by and your recovery is QUICK!!

I am so glad you are still going to your consult. I am starting to get really nervous, but still really excited. Everyone that I tell that I am getting plastic surgery are like WHY?? I feel great with clothes on but holy moly when the clothes come off, granted it's a hell of alot better than pre band but I want to love the way my body looks naked as well :cursing:

Our house has not sold yet. Which is actually a good thing as of now. We aren't being aggressive since our youngest doesn't graduate till June. We have had quiet a few showings but the back of our house is about 30 feet from a 2 lane road. I have faith that whatever is meant to happen will. It will sell when the time is right. I would freak if I had to deal with that right now with my surgery less than two weeks away!

Thanks for all your encouragement! :)

Allie, I appreciate the reply :w00t: Oh my gosh I'm reading your thread and am so FREAKIN excited for you. I know how you feel. I wake up suddenly, eyes pop open, and think, in a month I'm going to be Different.

bahhh 7 days and a wake up and I will be on my way to the flatlands!! I am soo nervous and excited. I found out yesterday that I could buy a pain pump from my doc for 450 so I did! I would never have known that was an option except for some wonderful women on lapbandtalk! This site has given me so much support from pre band to now. I can't believe I am a week away! I have been mia because I threw my back out on Sunday. UGH. That's what I get for helping a drunk blind lady up her stairs. I would do it again in a heart beat but damn my back is killing me. I hate back spasms. I think God is just trying to build up my pain tolerance. I am up sitting on the couch today which is a huge improvement. I hope everyone has a wonderful Veteran's day. My hubby served 23 years in the Navy so today I am going to try and move around to show him how much I appreciate his service. Please remember to thank a service person today! We could not be a free country without them! xoxo

Allie, I am so sorry about your back, that is horrible!!!! I hope you get well before your surgery. I was happy to read that you will have a pain pump, yippee!!!!

Mimi

Go Allie Go! We're all so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your great results...thank you again for sharing your journey with us all...

Nothing but good wishes, prayers for your speedy recovery, and :tongue_smilie: coming your way!

Yay Allie you get pain pump. Those seven days will fly by. I started getting nervous last night about the pain. Tomorrow morning I'll be in surgery 7:30-1:45.

23 years Navy is awesome. Thank your husband. My nephew just left Monday for Navy boot camp.

You look so good. Sorry about the back.

You are in my prayers.

Yay Allie you get pain pump. Those seven days will fly by. I started getting nervous last night about the pain. Tomorrow morning I'll be in surgery 7:30-1:45.

23 years Navy is awesome. Thank your husband. My nephew just left Monday for Navy boot camp.

You look so good. Sorry about the back.

You are in my prayers.

I'm sooo excited for you skinny. I will keep you in my prayers. woo hoo:lol:

Go Allie Go! We're all so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your great results...thank you again for sharing your journey with us all...

Nothing but good wishes, prayers for your speedy recovery, and :biggrin: coming your way!

thanks so much Ebony~