Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Allie's turn for plastics!

Allie,

I had a consultation Monday and am real close to booking my TT and Breast Aug in November. I'm getting excited.

What did you do to consitently loose the weight in a year? I need to get off another 20 and have been stalled. tried another fill, but ended up too tight with acid reflux and didn't want to chance a slip. I'm consistenly exercising now but need to eat better. What all did you eat?

So today I met with Dr. Passaretti out of Darien, CT which is about 2 hours from my house. I LOVED him! I am definetly going with him and I have booked my surgery for December 14!! After meeting with him and discussing the lower body lift versus an advanced Tummy Tuck with mons lift, he convinced me I didn't need a lower body lift. He said the back of me isn't saggy and I have no rolls of fat at all. For some reason all my rolls are only on the front of me lol. After looking in the mirror with him and him showing me what he would do I had to agree. But he did agree to do some major Lipo on my thighs which will give me a much better look on my thighs than a lbl would have. So after much discussion I am getting, breast lift ( I am not getting implants since I am a D now he said I would stay a D I don't want to be bigger) abdominoplasty, mons ift and liposuction on upper stomache and thighs. Grand Total $ 15,400.00 I think that is a great price! The only thing is you don't stay overnight uggh. So I am going to stay at a hotel nearby and have hired one of their nurses to come stay with me. That way I can keep the catheter and IV for 24 hours and I really think that will help me. The cost of the nurse is an extra $950.00 but I think it will be worth it! The other doc wanted to charge me 19 grand so I am still saving and getting more bang for my buck, plus this doctor was so professional and his office was gorgeous! All the nurses were wonderful. I loved him and them! He showed me what I will look like via the computer after and all I can say is HOT DAMN I am going to be smoking hot naked! yeehaw!! :confused: I did get layed off from my job which was a good thing. My last day of work is 7/31 and I am going to take the rest of the year off between selling our house and this surgery I am sure I will be busy!!! :cursing:

Allie, I am so happy you found a doctor you can be so enthusiastic over! The plan sounds wonderful and even though I am sorry you lost your job, I am happy you will have uninterrupted recovery time.

Mimi

Good for you Allie. Like you, at first I thought I needed the lower body lift. But my PS did convence me that I did not need one. I am only one day out, but I think he was so right. I carried most of my weight in my tummy area. I am excited for you. December will be here before you know it.

Laura

hi allie

sounds like you had a productive day!. to be honest i was glad i didnt stay in the hospital. i slept better.

also i originally wanted a LBL and my doctor explained why a TT would be better. he said he could pull the front tighter if he did the TT which makes sense.

also it's only 4 inches in back that wasnt cut. lastly i think my butt would be flatter if he did the LBL.

i did the breast lift which is my favorite part. you will be so happy after it's done.

your $$ price sounds VERY reasonable.

josie

Hi! I am getting closer and closer to my surgery date which it is November 19! I have my preop on October 28. I keep going back and forth on what to get done first. I am getting thighs, Tummy Tuck, breast lift with augmentation done but doc wont do all at once. I am booked for the tummy tuck and breast lift with aug but I am thinking I might want to do the thigh lift and tummy tuck first. I am not sure if I can get them done together or not and will ask at my preop appt. I am still losing and I have been working out like crazy trying to be in the best shape I can for my surgery. I will update again after my appt , I am heading to florida on oct 13 for a week of fun in the sun. :thumbup:

Congratulations on your date, and good luck! I will hopefully make this journey in a year or two.:thumbup:

Yay Allie, My preop is 10/28 too. Have fun in the sun!

soo cool! Do you have your surgery date yet? What are you getting done and where are you getting it done at? I am sooo excited I can't even stand it lol. :thumbup:

It's getting CLOSE!!

I'm so happy for you!

can't wait to hear after your pre-op to hear what you have decided to have done first!!

i just noticed your ticker...151 LOST! WOW!! you are awesome!

Allie,

I'm scheduled 11/12 for TT and BA. I still on the line about the BA, but think once the tummy is gone, I will really want the boobs looking better. I'm having it done in Denton,TX and will be staying night in hospital. I'm getting anxious and nervous. My DH opened up tonight and said he's really scared about me having this done. Before he said he was allright with it but didn't understand why, but now he's saying he's really not all right. worried something bad will happen. I explained that i'm healthy, no underlying conditions and everything will be fine.

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted lately been super busy! But today is two weeks until my surgery date! My preop went awesome and I am paid and ready to go! So it is official, Advanced Tummy Tuck with Lipo body contouring, breast lift with under the muscle, silicone, double d implants and lipo of the thighs. I am soo excited, I went and did all my blood work yesterday and picked up my perscriptions. I am really nervous about the pain but know it will be worth it. I just can hardly wait to go shopping. I am wearing size 8 jeans now so will I be wearing size 6??? Bahh I can't even imagine it. I have been looking at my before band pics and seriously can't believe that was me. I hope everyone is doing great and I will be posting pics before and after as soon as I can. Have a great week everyone!

Hi Allie, I know what you mean about being nervous. My surgery is tomorrow. I have to call at 1:15PM for my check in time. Good luck with your surgery. :thumbup:

Katie K.

Hi Allie, I know what you mean about being nervous. My surgery is tomorrow. I have to call at 1:15PM for my check in time. Good luck with your surgery. :thumbup:

Katie K.

Wow I am sooo excited for you Katie!! Good luck to you as well! I want to see pics and hear about how you are feeling!

So is the surgery going to be done all in one procedure then? Or is there another procedure coming up? Can't wait to see and hear all about it!!