Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Allie's turn for plastics!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

So tonight we went to our annual Christmas Eve party at my sister's house. It was a great time!!! Everyone kept commenting on how great I looked. My Aunts who I hadn't seen since last Christmas were so shocked.. lol they kept talking about how I used to be the "biggest of the family" and now I am the smallest. I loved it :)

My hubby gave me an early Christmas present tonight. A cross necklace from Tiffany's :) I love it so very much.

I have been feeling really great and really loving how my body is looking. I will post some pics from tonight.

post-43003-1381367005287_thumb.png

post-240908-1381313898109_thumb.jpg

So Allie. Here you are more than a month from surgery. What would you tell people who are curious about getting PS for extra skin but who are afraid of surgery?

good morning! Well my identical twin nephews were born last night~ 1 month early but weighing in at 5.8 lbs and 5.14 lbs.. nice and healthy boys! Very excited Auntie here.. they are named Logan and Liam!

Ok so on to other stuff, Kate, I would say get it done!!!! I am sooo in love with my new flat tummy and firm even perky boobs. I am all for plastic surgery. And for those that are "afraid" to lose weight because of loose skin.. I say bs.. I would rather have loose skin than be fat ever again. When I had clothes on you couldn't see my loose skin, you saw a thin happy person.. and with my clothes off I did have loose skin but was still much more attractive than when all that skin was filled out with fat. If I couldn't have afforded the ps I would have still loved my body, I would have still been happy with my weight loss. I am just now ecstatic with everything. I feel so amazing. It really gave me a new lease on life. I feel a good 10 years younger. What about you Kate?

Ok so I am a little freaked out that I still don't have alot of feeling in my nipples yet. I also hate how it feels when hubby rubs my tummy soooo weird.. all my new stuff feels so disconnected to me. I know the nerves are all rebounding but it skeeves me out. I also think it's so weird how I will be doing something and all of a sudden all my stomache muscles tighten up like I am doing a full on sit up while I am standing up! Ughh. But hey if I am getting excercize without realizing it so be it lol. Even at a month out, I still get tired easily, still don't feel 100% I'm probably at like 90% depending on the time of day.. at night I'm like at 80%. I am excited and scared about my thigh lift. Just knowing another 10 weeks of no excercize is daunting. I am also really nervous about being in pain again and feeling helpless. This time though I will be popping the stool softeners like crazy! I did get a perscription for a higher dosage of percocets. I know that I will only need them for the first couple of days but I don't want to be a pain in the butt to my hubby.

One good thing that came out of all of this is my IBS is absoloutely gone. With the lapband it had improved soooo much but now I am like a normal person! So loving that!

Well have a wonderful day everyone! xoxo

Congratulations Auntie...

I hope you get feeling back in nipples. Mine can be super sensitive sometimes. Shower Water sometimes hurts if it hits just right.

Things will start feeling better in few weeks.

My nips are hypersensitive, too...but I'm starting to get feeling back everywhere else, in my hips and stuff, slowly but surely. I'm sure your nipsies will come back!! :biggrin:

The skin of my boobs is hypersensitive all over, right up to the incision line around the nipple but it is absolutely numb inside that line ;) It's weird - they are so sensitive outside the nipple area that it is painful and they feel every stitch in the seams of the compression garments or bras, but cross the incision and nuthin... de nada...zilch. I really hope the sensation comes back!

Hey everyone! I just got back from Virginia last night. My dh's father was very sick with pneumonia and in icu so we made a quick trip down to visit him. He is doing much better! My sister also just had her identical twin boys on Dec 26th one month early. They are doing great and went home yesterday :lol:

I unfortunately gained like 4 pounds since Christmas uggh. I need to get my butt back on track. Eating all junk while traveling is not a good thing, plus all the candy. I know and knew better but still ate it anyway. So now I am depressed lol. I hate that I can't excercize to get it off. So now I just have to be extra careful with what I am eating.

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years'! It's so great to not have the resolution to lose tons of weight this year. my resolution this year is to be the happiest I can ever be!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I gained 6. But already lost 3. I have to watch food intake carefully too but I sure enjoyed the pleasure. I'm back to journaling everything I eat. It is hard not being able to exercise. It's still uncomfortable to stretch real big and have a hard time seeing how I could exercise still. I know I can walk (boring), I'm a aerobic class type of gal.

Have a blessed day!

Good Morning! Well every day I feel better and better. I still have the really weird numb feeling all over. It feels sooo weird when hubby runs hand over my tummy. It's almost to weird feeling. So I started weighing myself in the morning and at night. I gain between 5-8 pounds every evening. I am guessing that it is still just swelling since it goes away by the next morning. I have to admit that I stopped wearing my garment when we went to Virginia.. so I stopped a week early. I have to wear the garment again after my thigh lift on the 18th for 6 weeks and really just wanted a break from it.

I really really really love my new body. I get so many compliments and alot of attention lol. My hubby is very proud of me, he always has been but it's sooo great to see this new sparkle in his eyes when he looks at me. So many people ask us if we are newlyweds lol.

Ok so the bad, I still have NOOOOO feeling in my nipples. The boobs are sensitive but the nipples are zilch. I am praying the feeling comes back. I honestly am not sure I would do them again if I knew for sure I would have no feeling in them. I love my new boobs but really miss the sensitvity of my nipples. I am also struggling with food again. I find myself wanting to cook all the time. I have always been like that in the winter, especially around the holidays. It has been so cold and snow bound here that I guess it's almost like I am nesting. I hate that I am thinking about food alot. I plan on going to the craft store today and get a cross stitch to help me focus on something constructive instead of the food. I realize I am such a weak person and without my band I would be 300 + pounds again in no time. I can hardly wait to be able to excercize again.

I hope everyone has a great day! xoxo

Allie, I am sorry about your nips not having feeling. I hope it returns as the weeks go by. I am so in sync with you about being 300 pounds w/o the band. I have had no restriction for 3 wks and don't have an appt til 1/14 and have already gained 11 pounds. Luckily I have no desire to cook, LOL.

Best wishes,

Mimi