Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PHOTOS! Down 96 lbs!

It's been about a year and 3 months since my lap-band...and I'm so proud to say I'm down 96 lbs! I've posted some photos for inspiration to those who are just starting out on the journey. It can be done!!! I am proof. :blushing:

weight_loss_lise1.jpg

Wow! Congratulations! You look HOT! I can't wait to see results like that.

Holy sh**! You look amazing. Congratulations on your weight loss.

Wow! Thanks for sharing your photos :blushing: You have done SO well! You are definitely an inspiration to me, newly banded on June 1st...

Great job, you look great AND congratulations on your success!!

Wow!!! You look fantastic!! You were beautiful before and even more beautiful after. May I ask how tall you are? And what kind of eating and exercise routine you had?? I'm starting exactly where you did weightwise. Thanks for posting your pictures. They really are inspiration!

BTW, I was born in Everett and I come back a couple times a year!

Wow!!! You look fantastic!! You were beautiful before and even more beautiful after. May I ask how tall you are? And what kind of eating and exercise routine you had?? I'm starting exactly where you did weightwise. Thanks for posting your pictures. They really are inspiration!

BTW, I was born in Everett and I come back a couple times a year!

Why thank you!!! I'm 5'6'' and my exercise routine was/is non-existent. Bad...but I just HATE exercising. :blushing: As far as eating, my band is REALLY tight - which is how I like it. About 9.6 cc's in a 10 cc band. So I eat a lot of Protein & Soups...but really don't take in more than 800 calories a day. I always have about 1/2 a cup of ice cream at night b/c I can't go without it! I'm probably not the "role model" lap-bander b/c I eat/drink a lot of liquids and not as many solids as I should...and I eat a bunch of "bad foods" and then spit them out before swallowing into a napkin...so I can get the flavor but not have to deal w/ pb-ing. Little "tricks" that keep me sane. Give me a shout next time you are in WA - we should grab coffee!

You look stunning. I am so jealous! :blushing:

I shall be visiting your Blog for inspiration.

Just one question, did you lose consistently throughout, or did you have periods of no loss followed by weight loss kicking in again?

you look AMAZING!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

WOW, congrats!!

You look great! I'm am truly amazed! This has given me the boost I needed. I've been feeling a little "weepy" lately about this whole thing. I am the same height and just about the same weight as you when you started (I was banded on May 7, 2009). Geez, I can hardly see myself that small. Thanks, thanks, thanks for giving me a "vision" of possibility!!!

You look GREAT! Have you had to have any plastic surgery? I noticed your tummy looks really flat, and your arms look especially great. If you haven't had work done, I'm not sure I like you! (just kidding, of course...some people take my sense of humor too literally) Seriously, you look awesome! Way to go, girl!

You look great! I'm am truly amazed! This has given me the boost I needed. I've been feeling a little "weepy" lately about this whole thing. I am the same height and just about the same weight as you when you started (I was banded on May 7, 2009). Geez, I can hardly see myself that small. Thanks, thanks, thanks for giving me a "vision" of possibility!!!

Thanks!!! I'm so glad that it can give you the boost you needed! I went through several weepy moments on my Quest to where I am now - but without the band, I would have given up. You will get to where I am - just stick with it and know a year from now you will be as happy as I am!!!

You look GREAT! Have you had to have any plastic surgery? I noticed your tummy looks really flat, and your arms look especially great. If you haven't had work done, I'm not sure I like you! (just kidding, of course...some people take my sense of humor too literally) Seriously, you look awesome! Way to go, girl!

Thanks Alvey! Actually - no plastic surgery...YET! I do desperately need a Tummy Tuck. Check my blog in about 3 weeks (link in my signature below). I'll be posting photos from a trip to cancun i'm taking in a few days. You'll see that my stomach is definitely NOT flat...and without a bra, my breasts hang down to my waist (i have a really good bra that keeps my breasts looking very perky)! I am really good at finding clothes that cover things up. My stomach has this flap of skin that would make it impossible for me to wear a bikini...or at least wear one without making it obvious that I lost a ton of weight and have excess skin.

I'm actually looking for recommendations on good plastic surgeons - considering Mexico...so if you have heard of any, please let me know!

In this picture you can kind of see the flap of skin in my belly area...but then again, i'm pretty good at finding clothes that cover it up!

3602884663_f3c2da190b_b.jpg

Thanks for the picture; however, your tummy doesn't look bad to me. However, if I was 131 I would want to be able to sport a bikini or whatever else I wanted! I say go for it. You look great, and I'm sure you'll feel even hotter when you are "all fixed up." Congratulations on a job well done!