Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breadless Pizza...

Ya know, Malnati's makes a FAB crustless pizza....really, really good.

What/where is Malnati's?

I printed it out....can't wait to try it. Thanks !!!!

omg thanks for this recipe =) happy in ohio

:o Good job on your weight loss Mary! I like reading your blog! I've gotten several ideas from it. I love the tyson fajita strips-there so many ways to use them and they are quick! i might try those bad boys on the pizza! PL-GO NOLES!

I have my own version of dough-less pizza, ok, it is Johnny's Italian New York Style Pizza's restaurant's recipe here in Georgia.

1-One serving size oven proof dish

l2-low sugar sauce to cover bottom of dish (I make my own)

3-Ingredients: pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, ground turkey, mushrooms, onion, green peppers, olives. Basically what you like on a pizza.< /p>

4-cheese. I use regular pizza cheese (I don't eat this every day, my doctor says you need a little fat to digest properly) use low fat cheese if you like.

Put sauce in bottom of dish, add ingredients, top with cheese and bake in 400 degree oven until cheese is melted.

Dig in! This is truly a dough-less pizza. I can not eat any kind of bread, so if I want pizza this is the way I make it. (or I go to Johnny's and let them make it :) ).

You can make this as low calorie as you want by adjusting the ingredients.

Ethel

I will SO be putting this in my recipe box. I just made it and it is FAST, EASY and OH so Delicious. I ate the whole thing!THANK YOU!

(with everything I used (I could have used less cheese) but it was only 560 cals -I cut up four lf cheese sticks, and 6 slices pepperoni with some italian herbs. Added another ounce of cheese after came out of pan, to make cheese melt, and not be so stiff. A little tweeks, but I will make this again, with a little marinara to dip in.

K

Ah I am definitely trying this tomorrow night! It looks and sounds awesome.

I can't tolerate bread at all, but I've found that I can handle a lot of the gluten free stuff without issue. There's a pizza place here in VA called fireworks and they have a pizza for folks with gluten allergies and the dough is some sort of italian "caputo" flour and I have absolutely zero issues with it. I don't eat the crust part around the edge because I feel like that's pushing it! But I can't tell a difference and it's the one "bread" product that I know I can eat. Not sure if other pizza places offer this (I know zpizza has a gluten free crust too), but just a thought for you guys who crave pizza hardcore!

I will try this recipe, sounds good.

I created this one day when I was doing Atkins and was dying for pizza. I get banded on the 7th of July and I guess I'll see if this works after the surgery.

Take a square pyrex dish(medium size)

Spray the bottom and sides with Pam

Layer the bottom with pepperoni or turkey pepperoni

Sprinkle Mozzerella cheese on top of the pepperoni

Add a little pizza sauce (or low sugar Ragu)

Cook up ground sausage or turkey sausage and add that on top

Add another layer of Mozzerella cheese and another good smoothed out layer of pizza sauce

Top the dish with another full layer of pepperoni and sprinkle on mozzarella cheese

Bake on 425 for about 8-10 minutes, It is a litty crispy but mushy at the same time, I loved it!

weight.png

another good crustless pizza is you use a portabella mushroom for you crust and build from there with sauce, seasoning, and cheese.< /p>