Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fanny Moves to Phase Two

I only just noticed it yesterday and won't see the doctor before Friday. I'll ask him, of course, was just wondering what the experience of other's was like.

hi fanny,

this happened to me. i was concerned since one was pointing out a little more then the other one too.... they ended up getting more even about 6 mos out. the boobs are still a little uneven but i think this is normal for all boobs.

but ask your doctor and see what he says....

josie

Hi Fanny, let us know how it goes. So far, my volume appears to be equal and my nips are even, but one nipple is sliightly bigger than the other. I can't tell if its from the sutures or what, but I could live with it. Now that my swelling is going down in the bewbs I definitely look more natural and less implanty. Interested to see how it may still change as I lose more weight.

How is your pain level right now?? Are you off your meds yet?

Fanny, it is good you have an appt so soon so you can ask about the unevenness. I hope he has a good answer, but one of his answers will be let's wait and see!!!!

I hope you are otherwise improving.

Mimi

Edited by Mimilou2004

I've had the dressing changed and am generally very pleased with everything but have now noticed that my boobs are quite uneven :). One nipple is a good inch higher than the other. I don't know if this is due to uneven swelling and it will all settle down eventually, or if this is just how it's going to be. I've added some boob pics today for those of you who have access.

Has anyone else had this issue with their boob jobs? Was it temporary or permanent?

hey there Fanny! I had this same issue and talked to doc and one of my breast was significantly lower than the other before plastic surgery and he had to do more work to one than the other. This caused one to be more swollen than the other. The swelling has started to go down, although I am still swollen I can see that they will be even once they are both unswelled. I say it is a wait and see game. If you had uneven breast before, one might be more swollen than the other.. hope that helps.. and honestly I wouldn't worry about it. If in 6 months it still bothers you then would be the time to think about a revision. Hey I'm just glad mine are now pointing straight out instead of straight down. And they are no longer almost at my belly button :unsure: life is good :ohmy:

Feeling ever so much better today! The swelling seems to have peaked (still there but not quite as hard and uncomfortable as yesterday), I'm almost able to fully straighten my back when walking so that's a huge relief on the muscles, and I was able to lie on my sides in bed last night for the first time, which was WONDERFUL! I hate sleeping on my back but haven't been able to manage any other position until now. I'm off the heavy pain meds (Endone/oxycodone) but still taking asprin, panadol and codeine interchangeably. I uppped the dosage on the laxatives to 3 pills, 3 times a day (eek!) but it finally seems to be working and the "situation" has eased (not completely resolved but much better!)

Onward and upwards from here!! YEHAH!

Edited by Fanny Adams

Glad you are feeling better. My boobs are uneven still because of swelling so wait and see. Also, one was already bigger than other pre surgery.

I partied hard at my Mother's 70th birthday bash last night and wowed all the relatives with the new look. I can't get over how fit and well I feel only 12 days out from surgery.

So here are the results of all this pain and money - I think it was worth it!!

Mumsbirthday-2weeksafterPS-Cake.jpgMumsbirthday-2weeksafterPS.jpg

Fanny:

Wowed 'em is right. You look terrific!

Enjoy the new body.

Sue

looking great Fanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanny you look GREAT!!! I am so impressed you're out there partying it up 12 days after surgery! You must have one amazing doc :tongue:

How do you like your D cups? Getting used to them yet?

I'm constantly amazed at how well I'm recovering from this. I was fairly confident that I was very healthy going into it and I've had a lot of surgeries before and bounced back well, so I was hoping it would be a relatively easy ride but it's been better than my most optimistic expectations. I still have a thick 6 inch "belt" of stiff soreness around my waist and my boobs are swollen and tender, but it's nothing that is stopping me from going about life. I do get tired and have to take a rest every 3-4 hours but apart from that, I'm feeling fighting fit! I'm horny as hell too and last night tried out one of my favourite sexy nighties, which I was able to wear without a bra underneath for the first time - it looked fabulous (and covered the tape/bandages nicely)! Had to be a lot more gentle than is usual for us in sex, but it was wonderful all the same :)

PS: The boobs are currently almost an F with swelling but should settle to a full E cup. I can actually fit into all of the new bras I bought in the few months pre-op, only now they fit snugly, instead of me having to roll up the sagging sacks of skin and tuck them in.