Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fall Weight Loss Challenge

Okay, I'm joining even though I probably won't lose the weight.

I start at 247. Here are my starting NSVs...

this weekend after the Vegas Bash I had to tighten my seatbelt as opposed to asking for an extender.

I just crossed my (explative deleted) legs!!!!!

Hi, Corrine.

I've been skulking and spying for weeks, getting the nerve to admit that this is my life!

I'm ready.

Can you point me in the direction of how to post a picture and a ticker?

Where do I fill in a profile?:)

welcome Ariel2005!

on the main (front page) Under the Lap Band Community Center is our section for Introductions. You can go there and post a proper intro duction if you like. At the Top Bar of each page (navagation menu) you can find the Quick Links drop down.

Cheers!

I posted my before pic...

ooops, I knew that. Fixed you right up!! Thanks.

ariel, please post your start weight and how much you want to lose in the challenge (goal) and I'll update you. Then, just weigh each week and post your progress. Up or down, stay the same, we cheer each other on here !!! I'll PM you with technical assistance if you still need it :)

Glad you are here Vines.

Thanks Corrine! I'm in!

Start Weight for this Challenge is 198. My goal is 10 pounds in 10 weeks. Here's my pic. Good luck everyone!!

Kathy you look great - keep it up. Hope to join you on the next challenge. good luck.

Take care.

Kim you can do. Good Luck and see you on the 19th hopefully. Take Care.

I am in....this morning started at 271....(oops gained a little from vacation.) I want to aim for 15 pounds in 10 weeks. I need this to stay on track!!!!!

I will post a picture tonight after hubby gets home. The idea of taking it in the same outfit is good I will see what I can find.

So, here it is.

I'm a REAL newby...banded 6 days ago.

Lost 4 pounds pre-surgery and 11 since. Now, I know my body and it's going to figure this out quick, but I am really motivated to 'work' off this weight.

So, my goal is 25 pounds for the challange.

Who wants to meet me on the 'cyber-track'?

Starting next week we can confess how far we walked on a daily basis....

Fall is a wonderful time!:Bunny

I am really excited about meeting all my new 'secret' friends....

Kathy you look great - keep it up. Hope to join you on the next challenge. good luck.

Take care.

Thanks!!! You can join us on this challenge...the one with the prize (Nana's) is the one that excludes newbies (unfair advantage...liquid diets, etc) so come on! Join in! A pic is not required. Just post your start weight (and you don't even have to do that) and pick a goal. Then, go for it! Check in each Monday and let us know how you are doing. Get some motivation. I know over the weekend, I'm tempted to indulge a bit more than I should. When I know I'm weighing in on Monday, it's easier not to. I want to post a pound or two loss!!! Motivation! Come on Starr! Join the Challenge!

So, here it is.

I'm a REAL newby...banded 6 days ago.

Lost 4 pounds pre-surgery and 11 since. Now, I know my body and it's going to figure this out quick, but I am really motivated to 'work' off this weight.

So, my goal is 25 pounds for the challange.

Who wants to meet me on the 'cyber-track'?

Starting next week we can confess how far we walked on a daily basis....

Fall is a wonderful time!:Bunny

I am really excited about meeting all my new 'secret' friends....

OMGosh Ariel, you are doing it! See, you don't need tech support! I'm PMing you anyway. I have a few thread links for you...give me a few minutes...

Okay, the picture thing is a little frustrating....

I'd love to post one, I made myself take it, but I can't figure out how to make it small enough....

any suggestions?

And where do I get to see the pictures that y'all say you have posted, but aren't on the message I'm reading??

Okay, I've gotta get some sleep.

I'm still not 100% after the surgery and I do have to be at work early....

But I'm thinking about all my new 'secret' friends who are helping me feel positive about a new way of living.

Thank you, all of you, and Blessings on your sleep tonight!!

Hi everyone! I'm a little late getting started, Just found this thread today. If i can still join I would like to lose 20 pounds bringing me to 226....oh its been years since I saw that! My ultimate goal is 175(I graduated high school at 200!)

Well weigh-in is MONDAY. I'm wanting to EAT SO BADLY right now! Luckily ya'll on the forum are pretty entertaining this morning so it's keeping me from moshing until lunchtime.

Only...um...87 minutes to go...

Gotta have a loss this week--only 6 wks til my bro's wedding and I've gotta be down more than 10 to FIT into my dress!!