Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Josiebies TT and Breast Lift 5/11/09

hi

got my biopsy results and it's all systems go for the plastic surgery.

i'm starting to get nervous like when you are about to jump into deep Water. by sunday night....who knows how i will be. i just keep reading everyone's post- op stories and how glad they are with their results.

i've been going on the makemeheal website ..... i find it hard to navigate that site. but there is alot of good info there.

i am in NY this week getting my summer house ready to rent out. so that's keeping me a bit busy. but the weather is yucky. i miss texas!

suemagoo......good luck with your surgery. not sure if i will be on the site right after my surgery. we will have to compare notes as we go along.....

thanks lellow and mrgrta for the shout outs (hanging with too many teens ha!)

josie

Edited by josiebies

Josie:

I am excited for you, and will be having positive thoughts for you all day 5/11. I'm passing along best wishes for a successful surgery and a fast recovery.

I look forward to seeing your postings.

By the way, my lap band doc said to help with Tummy Tuck healing take some extra Vitamin C supplements and to keep up with alot of liquids.

Stay ahead of the pain too. I think I'm going to have to keep a chart to keep track of all of the meds while I'm in loopy land. I think my daughter will be around for the weekend, but after that I'll be on my own. She was funny. She asked me who was going to empty my drains. I looked at her, and she said "Good thing you have a sister nearby!" Ha ha. I know she'd do it if she had to, but I may be more comfortable having my Sister do it anyways.

Take care.

Sue

About drains, after a the first few days, you'll be emptying them yourself. It's no as gross as you might imagine it to be.

hey sue,

are you taking the extra Vitamin c now?

my sister in law will give me my meds. i'm actually in recovery in a 12 step program so i really cant do my own meds. in my world if 2 is good....4 is better ha! (if you know what i mean)

when i had my lapband surgery...the nurse asked me if i wanted a pain shot. i wasnt really in pain but i thought "legal high" so of course i took it. well at 1:00am i was on all 4's throwing up. that taught me a BIG lesson ....lol!

i cant wait for 4 weeks from now.... :cool2:

as soon as i get back to texas on friday i will take the dreaded before pix (hear that julie?)

anyway girls...sleep tight....watching housewives of NYC and going to bed. i'm not sure which one i dislike the most...kelly or ramona?

josie

Hi Josie:

Yes, I started taking the extra Vitamin C already.

Lucky you, away from the rain in the Northeast. It gets kind of depressing when the sun doesn't shine for four days.

I've been divorced for 4 years and haven't been ready to look for a new relationship. So, haven't had any cute panties in a while. I bought a couple of sets of matching bras & panties. My daughter will take before pics this weekend - yipes!

I've got a list a mile long for things I want to accomplish before my Tummy Tuck. It's dual purpose. Makes me get things done and keeps me so busy I'm not as anxious.

Best wishes to Josie on 5/11!

I love my band!

Sue

hi sue

believe it or not i bought a bikini to take before/after pics (which no one in the world will ever see me in except the person who takes my pic). i havent bought one of them since i was 20.

i'm actually in the northeast right now. i have a summer house in fire island that i'm getting ready to hand over to people renting it for the summer....today i head to manhattan for 2 days then home.

it's so funny you say about getting things done before the surgery. i've left some things undone for months. all of a sudden i have a tremendous urge to get everything done. stupid things like cleaning my pantry. what's this about?

i jokingly told my sister in law....if i dont make it....god help the person that has to clean out my garage....

anyway not sure if the hotel i'm staying at in the city has wifi. if not...i'll be back on friday night.

glad you are my plastic surgery "twin"

Josie:

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. You must be so excited! I'm excited for you.

I'm jealous too because you're getting your boobs done too. I don't need mine lifted, I need them filled with implants. I've had an issue with Lobular carcinoma in situ, so I'm not gonna mess with them, but I'm still jealous!

God bless and take care. Look forward to seeing your posts later in the week.

;)

Sue

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow!! I'll be thinking about you. Let us know how you're doing as soon as you're feeling up to it.

hi everyone,

well my journey has begun. i just started to fast.

i'm actually pretty ok. not really nervous. i tied up so many loose ends this weekend. if i wasnt getting this surgery, some of these things wouldnt get done for weeks ha!

i have to be at the doctor's office at 6:15 am and surgery starts at 7:00.

thanks sue, mrgrta and shalee for your well wishes. i will certainly keep you posted.....

p.s. i took the pre op pics. i took most of them myself and had my boyfriend take the less "gross" ones. i actually didnt look so bad in the bikini (altho' i wont ever wear one in public). love my band for this!

josie

Well, Joseibies, I have been lurking and following your posts and I'm thinking of you today. I know your surgery is going to go well and you will be smoking hot when it's done. Just wanted to wish you well! :frown:

well i made it....surgery went like clockwork. i cant say enough good things about dr adams and his staff...professional, warm and effcient,

of course im doped up :mad2:

my sister in law is a god send......

god love percoset.....

i'll be back later.

julie your avatar is great

southern missy..thanks for the well wishes,,,

josie

Edited by josiebies

Josie:

Glad things went so well. I know you'll be in loopyland for a while. Rest, relax, and recuperate.

Take care.

Sue

hey sue,

loopyland is definitely fun. im sober 21 years so this is fun Ha!

i think the lapband surgery was worse because i was so nauseous.

he mixes these pain killers with an anti nauseau med and i'm ok in that area.

thanks for keeping in touch.'

i will keep you posted

also cant wait till you have yours....we can compare notes

jo