Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Most Embarrassing Moment Anyone?

Well my boyfriend and I were having one of those tease each other days. He kept trying to kiss me in a gross way, licking my face, slobbering all over me etc. Well I got really fed up with him and decided it's payback. I leaned in really close and started giving him a nice romantic kiss and suddenly stuck my tongue as far in his mouth as I could, really fast. I knew he was getting grossed out because I felt him try to escape and that made me laugh really hard. I didn't want to laugh because I didn't want him to escape so I laughed through my nose... only my nose was full of snot. With a huge nosey laugh, I left a huge blob of snot on his face. He was so grossed out that he ran into the bathroom, and I locked myself in my bedroom and said I am not coming out ever so he might as well go home. I avoided seeing him for a while, but soon we were both laughing about it. I was horrified though!

Another embarassing moment was when I worked as a temp at Motorola. I had these black work pants I usually wore and as I was sitting at my station I felt them split in the thigh. I was so scared to move that for half an hour I sat there hoping someone I can trust will walk by and let me borrow their sweater to wrap around my waist or something. No one came though! I ended up having to find my supervisor and explain that I needed to go home. I was new so it was not a great way to start our relationship, but she ended up being a really sweet lady and understood completely. I know that people noticed, even when I was walking to my car, I felt people's heads turning. Once I was in my car I felt so relieved!

oh gross! that reminds me of my highschool sweetheart one time - we were 15 years old and my sister took us out to a dinner and a movie - well we were making out in the back seat of her chevy Citation while she was out of the car - well we were really going at it hot and heavy when he burped write in my open mouth! Talk about gross!!!!!!! It was pretty nasty - but what could you do but laugh it off??? I still remember the taste & smell - and its still disgusting! Couldn't he have excused himself for just a moment??? My tounge would have rather of waited

Anne, I think you still get the prize for this thread, OMG, that had to be horrible. At least with your butt exposed, no one bothered to check out your face, therefore, you left everyone thinking, who was that!

This past Saturday night I was doing my Slumber demonstration for a room full of women. The rules are: No men, no children.

Soon the doorbell rang, and someone yelled for me to meet their brother, Chuck, who proceeded to a chair and slouched into it. I immediately grabbed a towel and covered my demonstration table and explained that I can't continue with a man in the room.

Chuck was a tall, buzz-cut, slouched, tattoed lesbian, who yelled, "I'm not a f-ing man."

I died, right there.

This past Saturday night I was doing my Slumber demonstration for a room full of women. The rules are: No men, no children.

Soon the doorbell rang, and someone yelled for me to meet their brother, Chuck, who proceeded to a chair and slouched into it. I immediately grabbed a towel and covered my demonstration table and explained that I can't continue with a man in the room.

Chuck was a tall, buzz-cut, slouched, tattoed lesbian, who yelled, "I'm not a f-ing man."

I died, right there.

OMG delarla - I would have diedddddddddddd - please tell me what did you do what did you say?????????? Come on don't leave us hanging!!

Well i have a really embaressing moment too...

Well i was maybe 18 or so and i wanted to go get fake nails so im took my mom for the company.

So my nails are all done but wet so im sitting at the little nail dryer thingie and it stoped so i asked my mom to hit the button to start it up agian beacuse i didnt want to mess them up

(remember the nail shop is full of people)

My mother bends over and unleashed the biggest most powerful fart i have EVER heard come from a human being.

So natualy i start cracking up and then my mom screams "KIMBERLEY how could you do that in front of people!!!"

So with my face red all the people are dead silent staring at ME not her.

I looked guilty.

So embaressed i left with my nails wet and have found a new shop. LOL

Kimmie

Candysmooch had me rolling with laughter!!!! The dockers splitting is classic!!!!!!!

I think I told this on another thread, but here goes again..... Still remains the most embarrassing...

I was about 6 weeks out from having my son so I still had the "baby belly jello". It was my 21st birthday too. A friend of mine thought it would be fun to go out on the town and have my husband/her boyfriend stay with the kids. My friend was a thin, petite, make ya wanna puke kinda frame. Anyways, I went a bought a cute skirt for the occasion. One of those higher than the knees, sexy little shaking, slithery numbers. Well, obviously my baby belly didn't jive in the skirt. Sooooooo, she suggested I get a girdle for the occasion. I wasn't thrilled but I did it. It had the big stitching, the padded booty and the tummy control lining I needed. It DID make the skirt look great. I bet you all know where this is going... but it will be an entertaining read nonetheless.

We went to the first bar and it was way crowded so we were going to go to another place, but I had to pee. So we went to the bathroom. Walking out there was this cute guy checking me out and smiling. I was married but it felt GREAT to be looked at! Down the street we walked to the next bar..... about 2 blocks away city blocks.

More guys started to check me out. They would even turn and look and whistle!! Man, I was HOT STUFF. I started to swagger and flirt. I was married but it felt GREAT still again! Hoots, hollers, yips, wooo hooo's..... Man, I was a sexy momma!!!

Got to the next bar, standing in line I think outside. That's when I learn.... the skirt was tucked into my girdle exposing the entire grandma padded ass!! Went home crying till I heaved from the sucking of air and wailing.

Husband and his friend laughed his ass off. Good thing I divorced that asshole 4 years later! (best part you ask??? I divorced him for sleeping with that bitch who suggested the girdle in the first place!!)

My first most embarassing moment was when I was 17 and in my high school swimming class. We all had to dive off the diving board while our team sat at the bottom and critiqued our dive. I happened to be on my period that day and was wearing a tampon. So I was at the top of the diving board when someone yells, "Hey cupie doll! Can I pull your string?" Everyone looked up, I looked down to see the string sticking out of my suit. AWFUL!

My second most embarassing moment was when I was with a group of friends talking and I felt a spider crawl down my shirt. I started jumping up and down and pulling on my shirt and one of my falsies fell out. My friend DJ picks it up off the ground and says, "well that's a BIG BUG!"

Kare[/b]]I"Now don't you let ol' Dick Hogan give you a hard time."

To which I blithely smiled and replied, "Oh don't worry we'll get along fine--my family is FULL of Dicks!"

ROFLMFAO !!!! I can relate to that one. My dad, brother, nephew's (4 of them) all Richards. My cousins used to call my Dad "uncle dick."

PUDDINPIE OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! both of them are soooooooooooooo freakin funny.

I was just getting in the office, about 7:30 am and I was hanging my coat up. My boss was behind me and I saw something out of the corner of my eye go running about 90 mph across the floor, black and fast. I screamed on the top of my lungs WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOO, grabbed my bosses arm, like I was gonna hit that thing with him. He leans over, pickes it up and says.... is this button yours. FRIG, it was a button that fell off my coat. Talk about being embarassed. I laughed so hard I almost peed in my pants. I must have been red all day LOL.

I told him I was sorry for screaming so loud LOLOL. I still laugh.

I am needle squeamish.. I thought I had this fear conquered at last when I successfully gave blood at a employer sponsored blood drive.

Second blood drive comes around--I am an old hat at this, I've done it once before!!

The tech proceeds to prick my finger...I get the tin can hearing, sweaty, yawning feeling.

I pass out.

The kicker was when I came too, my stomach felt strangely relieved and there was a faint whiff of stink in the air.

I asked tech for confirmation of what I already knew:

I JUST FARTED DIDN'T I?

yes

I don't give blood anymore--(not really)

One way I greet people is to say what's shaken?

Well I walked into the mens room and noticed a few men I knew standing up doing there business. Of course I said "what's shaken" and there was an uncomfortable silence to say the least. Thank God they knew I was married or I may have got my ass kicked. lol