Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bunny Bandsters - April '09, MASTER THREAD #1

ughhh thanks guys i wish i would have saw this before i cheated i feel horrible:thumbdown:...you guys are my motivation i feel so bad that i cheated ughh:cursing:...

Hey everybody, I am home from the hospital and doing great with my banding. I was the first realize band my surgeon did but there was a rep from the realize company there to assist and supervise. I will check in with you all later today but wanted to let you all know that I did great and it was because I was covered with prayer and good wishes from you all.

Sherry

We expected nothing but great. So glad you're home safe & sound. Now go get some rest. The prayers are ongoing.

ughhh thanks guys i wish i would have saw this before i cheated i feel horrible:thumbdown:...you guys are my motivation i feel so bad that i cheated ughh:cursing:...

Hey, don't beat yourself up! If any of us here could always control our eating we wouldn't be here! Just like you keep hearing...it's not a diet any more it's a lifestyle change, so take it one day at a time. We're all going to continue to have good and bad days, but this band is FOREVER, so hang in there.

Hey everybody, I am home from the hospital and doing great with my banding. I was the first realize band my surgeon did but there was a rep from the realize company there to assist and supervise. I will check in with you all later today but wanted to let you all know that I did great and it was because I was covered with prayer and good wishes from you all.

Sherry

Thanks so much for the update Sherry...I don't know about anyone else, but I've been on pins and needles all day thinking about our first bunnies! Feel better soon!

Glad you're feeling well and home safe and sound!

Hannah, I cheated too. I said I wouldn't and totally had a small piece of cake at our baby shower last night. Just get back on the band wagon girl! You can do it!

5_1_122.gif Hey everyone, I weighed in yesterday and lost 17 pds. on my pre-op diet!! I have to go tomorrow and have a scope put down my stomach to look for bleeding ulcers and I will know then if I can have my surgery or not. If he does find ulcers, he won't do it. So I guess, better safe than sorry!!

Be sure and keep me in your prayers!!! I'll keep you posted!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZUxdm553YYUS

Updated list - with BG's date (congrats!!) and bandsters that have checked in following surgery in a brighter colour.

Anyone missing or any wrong dates?

Wed April 1 = mulderfamily4, Sissyh1006, hhjazzyoo1, lls, kaner, knewme, nataliedg8, Mommad, FDBAGPIPER, spirnat31, Swisskaese, Danielle07

Thu April 2 = smilan, lingling, healthyme2, kerrischafer1, Poodia

Fri April 3 = super_chilli, tish76, vegas girl, watermelon_1, cajunmomma, TxMomof4

Sat April 4 = doodlebug11, GoddessNar

Mon April 6 = swishbc, StephOnee, shakia90, Mona40, Crimson Tide, scottyjay, silverstar79

Tue April 7 = hopeful41411, mobetter, Trulyleaves, daner1110, kmg365, lindasqd51, marlina, Healthydiva50, tcbgirl, susanthomas-pate, opalfire9

Wed April 8 = ldeere2005, tstanart, Singer B, BTHIN09, rdoty, HelloSkinny

Thu April 9 = txsandy, NYlady, murphy5, gamassagegirl, hopeful60, nurseinem, JWL08, cowboyswife, CelticAngel

Fri April 10 = pdburch, JayTee562, jerseygirl518, sdeale0928

Sun April 12 = HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

Mon April 13 = lachdanon, Elayne, babydoll1

Tue April 14 = Suzdavis, victoria_057, poconomom

Wed April 15 = hannahj914, sylver28, MrsMitch, jukebox81782, mec267's wife, (sissy's office mate - are you on here yet??)

Thu April 16 = Jenfs5, scoobydoo, rannah12, vayiayia, Allformyson, Abbie-pie, BeefromCalie, contemplating, Sweet68

Fri April 17 = lapbandgirl2009, lulululu, MissChristina, terelbel, Carrie_W

Mon April 20 = sandi1011, Auddie, Carolnpx

Tue April 21 = ThinWithin, bellatrickz, Mand

Wed April 22 = early, KikstersRT, Babygirl_68, April09Bandster, birdbrainzz, mec267, Lisacacb5, , Band_Groupie

Thu April 23 = PharmaGirl, Gavroche2004

Fri April 24 = loulou09, hrtgoeson, KMCD, jodimyers, Luckynjun, SHSUSioux

Mon April 27 = boomski, shellynnrn, Shrinkerbell, smiletracy

Tue April 28 = rcher, MSan914, chiffani

Wed April 29 = travelgrl

April hopefuls = Kellster, WannaBe1/2TheWoman, valjay, daqui26, mandilou, BethT1027

Edited by PharmaGirl

Want to wish God Speed to tomorrow's line up,

Smilan, lingling, healthyme2, kerrischafer1 and poodia

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep posting.

Been thinking about all the April 1st Banders all day! good to hear updates already! I was originally scheduled for the 1st, but had to reschedule to the 9th since i didnt have anybody to take me.....(not sure who is in charge of the 'list' but can you add me to the 9th please?? thanks!)

I'll keep checking back to read the post-op updates!!

Good luck!!

Sissy, so happy to hear from you and that all went well!

Good luck and happy thoughts to all of you scheduled for tomorrow!

Hi All, I'm excited, I too got a band date today - April 14th will be my band b-day!!! Glad to hear you are doing great Sissy! Hope everyone else who went in today is too. Good luck to those on the list for tomorrow yours will be great too!!:smile2: I do have a 1200 calorie diet for 10 days and 2 days of liquids. Starting tomorrow:w00t: Best to all!

Can you feel the Earth shaking? I'm hopping up and down!!!

I finally got my date!!!!!!!!! I can't even believe it!!!!

APRIL IS GOING TO BE ONE TERRIFIC MONTH!

- April 24, is our 27th Anniversary

- April 27, is my big 5-0th Birthday (April 28th is DH's 50th too)

and starting off my magical April week,

drumroll please..........

- April 22 is my Band Birthday!!!!

Wow, all within 7 days! Now, off to blog about all my fun today!

BAND_GROUPIE: Woo HOO!!! I was thinking about you today, and hoping you'd get your date. Very exciting!! I'm still a "hopeful" for April....

HANNAH: Hang in there, girl....don't worry about the cheating..put it behind you and re-focus. Don't worry about the mean high schoolers...you are a very brave young lady to be going through what you are going through, and they aren't even worth stressing over.

SISSY: Yayyy! Our first documented 'banded bunny'! So glad things went well for you and looking forward to hearing about your experience and progress. Rest and be well.

Best Wishes to all the April 2 Bunnies - As Band_Groupie said, I thought all day about the April 1 group, and will do the same tomorrow. Good Luck to all!