Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Everyone - I just got my surgery dates and I'm getting my band on 4/17 at Barix in Ypsilanti MI. Could use a buddy if anyone wants to pm.

I just completed my first week of liquid dieting and it was not as hard as I tried to make it. Today was my hardest day. My start wt. was 228 and now I'm 218 and my Surgery date is April 17th. This excitement will not go away.

Here's the latest updated list. Please note that this is the last list I will post in this thread. From now, I'll only maintain a single up-to-date list. You can find it HERE.

Sorry it's taken a couple of days to get around to updating the list. Have been busy with work and then my partner, Lisa (NYLady), had her lap band surgery yesterday. She was not feeling too crash hot immediately after the surgery but she has come good today. She's walking around a lot and has almost got rid of all the gas and she's having no problems with liquids.< /p>

Please let me know: if there are any errors, if there are any changes in dates, anyone missing from the list.

Also, once you've had your surgery, please check in with us so we know you're ok.

Cheers and Happy Easter to all!

Wed April 1 = mulderfamily4, Sissyh1006, hhjazzyoo1, kaner, knewme, nataliedg8, Mommad, FDBAGPIPER, spirnat31, Swisskaese, Danielle07, Spinner115, misamae, Battjr, bignik, step587, soquili

Thu April 2 = smilan, lingling, healthyme2, kerrischafer1, Poodia, lml32927, jonnycotes, russ3

Fri April 3 = super_chili, tish76, vegas girl, watermelon_1, TxMomof4, lich3853, mookp

Sat April 4 = GoddessNar, lawandad

Mon April 6 = swishbc, StephOnee, shakia90, Mona40, Crimson Tide, scottyjay, silverstar79, JohnB3465, doodlebug11, cajunmomma

Tue April 7 = hopeful41411, mobetter, Trulyleaves, daner1110, kmg365, lindasqd51, marlina, Healthydiva50, susanthomas-pate, opalfire9, Kitten123, jbhinla

Wed April 8 = ldeere2005, tstanart, Singer B, BTHIN09, rdoty, HelloSkinny, GitsMardi, MIMA1980, Lapbanded_Paladin, erinshel, DM Chef

Thu April 9 = txsandy, NYlady, murphy5, gamassagegirl, hopeful60, nurseinem, JWL08, cowboyswife, CelticAngel, LivinWithFaith/KY, BethT1027, mi_illusion_st, LINDAPIERRE@ATT.NET, restintx

Fri April 10 = pdburch, JayTee562, jerseygirl518, sdeale0928, vagwada, firefly71, tbryant1216, Kimber7

Sun April 12 = HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

Mon April 13 = lachdanon, Elayne, babydoll1, 2Legit2Quit, tawandabee, hairnv, memzie, Jeansthings, aris, Taina009, IsabellaP84, pottergirl

Tue April 14 = Suzdavis, victoria_057, poconomom, carbgrl, tiffalicious81, valjay, trishb13, moonbeam, auntbrat, jukebox81782

Wed April 15 = hannahj914, sylver28, MrsMitch, mec267's wife, kimba74, DottieDoo (sissy's office mate - are you on here yet??)

Thu April 16 = Jenfs5, scoobydoo, rannah12, vayiayia, Allformyson, Abbie-pie, BeefromCalie, contemplating, Sweet68, Stephanie1972, WishUponABand, LDL, loser09, delacruz64, JUSTTIRED, smiley78, myturn2bhappy, Tammy Webb, Jamie05

Fri April 17 = lapbandgirl2009, lulululu, MissChristina, terelbel, Carrie_W, Ingrien, Rangergirl, hope4j, WendyII, ISITWORTHIT, pitterpat79

Mon April 20 = sandi1011, Auddie, Carolnpx, 31andnew, txskoolnurse, phlphan

Tue April 21 = ThinWithin, bellatrickz, Mand, tcbgirl, california29

Wed April 22 = early, KikstersRT, Babygirl_68, April09Bandster, birdbrainzz, mec267, Lisacacb5, , Band_Groupie, dminson, Jackiepurs31, trobison, Bobbie72, funnychik, ladyjp

Thu April 23 = PharmaGirl, Gavroche2004, Goal150, a-newme

Fri April 24 = loulou09, hrtgoeson, KMCD, jodimyers, Luckynjun, SHSUSioux, MiMi Teapot, AngieB2009

Mon April 27 = boomski, shellynnrn, Shrinkerbell, smiletracy, asaylor2009, VADarlene, mlat1822@live.com, ALuv82, tulsarealtorgb

Tue April 28 = rcher, MSan914, chiffani, mccall, Jimbo_WV

Wed April 29 = travelgrl, help1977

Thu April 30 = kath17268, stephyv

April hopefuls = Kellster, daqui26, mandilou, mscarly, mommyofone

Honorary Bunny Bandsters: WannaBe1/2TheWoman,

OMG! Getting banded this Monday April 13th! I can't believe it! Ill be happy to be able to have some real food soon! these liquids are killing me, and I'm not even allowed to have Protein bars! ahhhh! 3 more days. I really am nervous... I'm 24 years old Ive never had surgery before and never ever been in a hospital bed! IM FREAKING OUT! Good luck to all you other APRIL BANDSTERS OUT THERE! I need lots of it! Can someone tell me some things I should expect during the hospital visit!? Maybe it will help ease my anxeity. thanks!

weight.png

I had surgery on April 6 doing better and happy it's over with.:thumbup::thumbup::tt2::thumbup::tt2::thumbup::lol::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ready for a new me.

PharmaGirl, Thanks for adding me to your list. I'm not looking foward to Monday I start my liver shrink diet. But at least mind is not a all liquid diet like I hear everyone else talking about. Good luck to everyone. I hope everyone that have surgery this month is doing good.

PharmaGirl, Thanks for adding me to your list. I'm not looking foward to Monday I start my liver shrink diet. But at least mind is not a all liquid diet like I hear everyone else talking about. Good luck to everyone. I hope everyone that have surgery this month is doing good.

PharmaGirl, what are you doing for your diet? I want to start something now to shrink my liver. Just wonder what you have to do.

My liver shrink diet go like this

Remember: Vegetables are unlimited on this diet. (except potatoes, corn, Beans, and peas)

Breakfast

Protein shake or Protein Bar

Mid Morning Snack

1 small piece of fruit (if you have Diabetes add 4oz low-fat yogurt)

Lunch

Protein Bar Or Shake

Mid Morning Snack

Dinner

3oz meat (lean)-The size of a deck of cards

steamed vegetables or salad with Fat-free salad dressing

6 un-salted crackers or 2 slices low-calorie bread or 1 small baked potato

1/2 c fruit or 1 small piece of fruit

Evening Snack

(you may use any shake as long as it has 220 or less calories and 10g or less fat/serving)

(you may have non-caloric beverages on this diet) NO ALCOHOL

Examples: Decaf Tea, Crystal Light, sugar-free Kool-aid, Water

This is only for the 2 weeks before surgery

This is what my Doctor gave me

Dear Isabell,

Go to the FORUMS up at the top and then click on "Post op lap band surgery questions and answers" then the first thing is called "sticky" like a sticky note and it is the stories of everyone's surgery day.It was really helpful to me to calm my mind and know what to expect and some things to bring or ask the doc for..good luck, youll do great!!! Cali

I'm a newbie, but have been a lurker for a while. This week I had good news, I was approved and am scheduled for the 23rd of April. Another April Bunny Bandster!

I am three days into the pre-op diet, which is not completely liquid, thank goodness, but I still have a whale of a headache!

Has anyone else had this and found anything that helps, other than medication? I can take Imitrex now, and its doing the job, but in five days, I'll need to be med-free, and would like to have relief then, if needed.

Dear Kitty,

Best thing for any headache...water, Water, and more water! Good luck! Cali

Today is day5 of my liquid diet - its really not so bad. I am basically having 4 shakes and a bowl of Soup per day and trying so hard to drink Water - thats the hardest part. I never realized how much i don't like it - but i know its necessary.

Does anyone have a secret of how they are getting in their water drinking?

I'm getting excited - april 22nd is coming soon!!! YAY. I'm feeling so many emotions - but basically I know I'm saving my own life.

Crystal Light!!! Or rather I prefer Wylar's drink mix (just like CL only cheaper and not as powdery tasting)

I find I can easily get my Water in for the day when its flavored :cool2: