Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boddy Bugg Users

Bought my Bodybugg online for $205 at the end of September and it has helped me lose a lot of weight.

I'm not even banded yet and am dropping 3-4 pounds a week.

Counting calories never made much sense to me. It all makes sense now that I know how many calories I am burning as well.

back to this question.. hehe.. Anyone not get the display? I thought about just getting the armband and then the wireless connecter thing..

I had the bodybugg about a year before getting the display. The display is really nice though and if you can afford I would splurge for it. I waited for it to go on sale $79 which i think that's what it's going for now before getting it. I noticed with my display I pushed myself hard during the actual workout because I could see what I was burning. Love my bodybugg and display.

The display came with mine. I hardly ever look at it. It's really kind of useless unless you are going to be away from your computer for days at a time and care what is going on.

WOW! Body Bugg ? Gowear ?? This is all new to me! I've never heard of these items before .... How do they work ?

WOW! Body Bugg ? Gowear ?? This is all new to me! I've never heard of these items before .... How do they work ?

Get the info on Bodybugg here: Enroll in bodybugg

You may have to create an account on Apex to view that. Do it, it's free.

The display came with mine. I hardly ever look at it. It's really kind of useless unless you are going to be away from your computer for days at a time and care what is going on.

What do you mean useless???? How do you monitor your steps and your caloric output? Do you just "hope" you get there during a 24-hour period? I left my display at home one day and nearly lost my mind!

What do you mean useless???? How do you monitor your steps and your caloric output? Do you just "hope" you get there during a 24-hour period? I left my display at home one day and nearly lost my mind!

Uploading to my computer a couple of times a day is more than sufficient for me.

I know what I average and what I have to do to achieve or surpass my goals.

I bought myself a BB for Xmas and cant wait for it to arrive. I havent ordered the display, yet. But I will most certainly do so before the month is out.

I want the whole set, my obsessive nature demands that I have the whole shaboodle to comfortably monitor my readings. It has been pricey but I know its worth it, thanx to bandsters like puddin (look her up, she rocked out her Bugg and band).

I just got my Bugg and Im loving it! Despite having connection issues, Im fully in love. Ive lost 2lbs without even logging my food. Know Big Brother is watching just makes you move your tail more.

Next week Im getting back in the gym and cant wait to see how much Im gonna start losing. Ive given myself til summer to lose 25lbs. Im sure that with the Bugg i can do it without fail.