Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bet you're sorry you voted for Obama now

I guess the republicans would be happier if Obama was using the money to build more bombs etc to kill more people rather than trying to help our own country... bring the money home... educate, and care for out people. Oh wait lets send it all to china... we could borrow more from them to buy oil ;o)

Obama is spending and increasing the deficit to get us out of the mess bush left. Unfortunately it is necessary spending.

Reagan ran up the deficit to the highest it had been up to that point. (Same as Obama) So did bush (same as Obama) Both did it with tax cuts to the rich. bush added an unnecessary war.

BUT, AND THIS IS A BIG BUT.. deficit spending didn't matter during those two white, republican presidents, but suddenly it matters with a black, democratic president.

It is the teabaggers, et al, who are hiding behind this phoney rhetoric of "disapproval of spending/deficit". They think if they make it about the agenda rather than the man that they can cover up their hatred for Obama who they never voted for and didn't want as president before he was even elected. And the sign by this organizer says it all. He made the sign before Obama spent any money (Feb. 09) So how could it be about spending/deficits???

There will always be some people in this country who are prejudice. I'm not defending them. I find prejudices to be petty and infantile. People who can not see beyond the color of someones skin really irk me, but there's not much that can be done about morons. But to blame a whole organization on the stupid acts of a few is also immature and petty. As you know, the Bush protestors also had their murderous and Nazi signs out there, and it will always happen.

Deficit spending did matter during the Bush administration, but it crept up on the people over time. When Obama campaigned on 'change' the people really thought he meant it. Changing the BIG government and all the spending. But when he also did the exact same thing as Bush and all the other presidents of the past, he infuriated the people. He wasn't changing crap. He's just like all the rest of them, and proved himself to be an even bigger spender than the last ones. If you want to say that the people feel this way about Obama because of the color of his skin, I can only imagine that you feel that way because you actually want that to be the reason for our disgust in him. If that's true, then people like you can't see past your own nose to the real issue behind our disappointment in him as the leader of our country. The race card has been played enough. Race is obviously not the issue, since he won the presidency for crying out loud. people didn't care about his skin color then and they don't now. (except maybe a few donkeys like that guy) What's the reason for his popularity decline? Is that because he has black skin, too?

There will always be some people in this country who are prejudice. I'm not defending them. I find prejudices to be petty and infantile. People who can not see beyond the color of someones skin really irk me, but there's not much that can be done about morons. But to blame a whole organization on the stupid acts of a few is also immature and petty. As you know, the Bush protestors also had their murderous and Nazi signs out there, and it will always happen.

The man with that sign, Dale Robertson, is the organizer of teaparty.org - he is the organizer of one of the branches of this movement. Not just some yahoo. He started part of it. And people joined. Now, when he wrote that sign, Obama was in office for 38 days.

SO ANSWER THIS: If his movement was already started and he wrote this sign after only 38 Obama days, how could it be about spending, and the deficit?

AND ANSWER THIS: After he was seen with his sign, why did people join and follow him?

These people did not just represent a few prejudiced people. They represented the anger from having a black, democratic president.

Deficit spending did matter during the Bush administration, but it crept up on the people over time. When Obama campaigned on 'change' the people really thought he meant it. Changing the BIG government and all the spending. But when he also did the exact same thing as Bush and all the other presidents of the past, he infuriated the people.Do you think he wanted to do the stimulus bill? Of course not, but the economy was issue number 1 and people demanded that he address it and he had to do something to help it - and then when he did, they blamed him. Our economy was headed for a full fledged depression. It was in a free fall and the stimulus helped stop and reverse it. Most economist agree that while not perfect, the stimulus has helped turn things around. He wasn't changing crap. He's just like all the rest of them, and proved himself to be an even bigger spender than the last ones. If you want to say that the people feel this way about Obama because of the color of his skin, I can only imagine that you feel that way because you actually want that to be the reason for our disgust in him. If that's true, then people like you can't see past your own nose to the real issue behind our disappointment in him as the leader of our country. The race card has been played enough. Race is obviously not the issue, since he won the presidency for crying out loud. people didn't care about his skin color then and they don't now.The people you see screaming and shouting at town halls and at the tea bag events did not vote for him. (except maybe a few donkeys like that guy) What's the reason for his popularity decline? Because people don't realize how much worse things would be without the stimulus program. If he had done nothing and we had 20% unemployment and the stock market crashed what do you think people would be saying then? Is that because he has black skin, too?

This anger and the movement resulting from it is backed by the republicans whose sole purpose is to have Obama fail so that they can win more elections.

So PG,

Clear as day that dude has a racist sign. This is not a matter of some members being assholes. This is the founder, a founder who no doubt, let his views be known to the other founding fathers before all this got started. So don't try to make this shite fly. No doctoring, no Photoshop, just in his pure form and you have the nerve to sit here and rationalize his cause because he pulled people onto his wagon by talking about big government and deficit? Apparently he aint hiding it, so what part of his agenda didn't all these Fake Noise followers understand? He used the douche bag people who thought they could find a legitimate way to protest Obama without calling him a straight out N, because they had nothing other than he was a black man.

The people that followed them now scream in loud and disgusted rhetoric "we are not racist, it has nothing to do with his race, it's all about the deficit" "he is spending too much money" Bullshit and you know it. Either your view agrees with the founders racist ones or not. Or, Or,either your stupid and you truely believe it is about the deficit and big spending in which this movement was founded. There is no in between.

These idiots joined a group and had no idea their leader was going around with this kind of crap on a board. I call bullshit!!! That would make all douche bags the lamest ass followers in history and losers or you did it because it was an issue of race and these clowns are trying to make people legitimize calling him a N.

SO ANSWER THIS: If his movement was already started and he wrote this sign after only 38 Obama days, how could it be about spending, and the deficit?

Obviously, for him, it seems to be about racism. But not for the rest of them. As a matter of fact, I looked up articles written about that photo of him and the many tea party members were very angry about his actions.

This anger and the movement resulting from it is backed by the republicans whose sole purpose is to have Obama fail so that they can win more elections.

Oh, I thought it was bcause he was black and they're all racist.:rolleyes2:

When you just don't want to believe that there are people in America who could possibly hate the things your Messiah is doing in government, it has to be because he's black. People need to pin things on race. It makes them feel good to accuse others of being racists. Hey, if that's what you think, then so be it.

When you just don't want to believe that there are people in America who could possibly hate the things your Messiah is doing in government, it has to be because he's black. People need to pin things on race. It makes them feel good to accuse others of being racists. Hey, if that's what you think, then so be it.

Their hatred of him is because he is black AND a democrat and he WON and they want him to fail so they can get more of their republicans elected and push their right wing, ultra conservative agenda (you know, the failed policies of the bush administration - i.e. tax cuts for the rich, deregulation of wall street, more wars we can't afford,etc.. - all those things that worked out so well). This isn't brain surgery. What don't you get??

If it's about spending, the deficit, blah, blah, blah, then why call him my messiah? I never refered to him as that, nor do I believe he is. It's a derogatory term used by people who hate Obama.

If it's about spending, the deficit, blah, blah, blah, then why call him my messiah? I never refered to him as that, nor do I believe he is. It's a derogatory term used by people who hate Obama.

A Messiah is sinless. One who does no wrong. You talk about him in that way. It's like you worship him. (Something people do for the 'Messiah') It's not derogatory in any way. It's exactly how you see him. The word fits your fixation on him as one who could destroy the earth and you would say "he meant to do well, I still love him no matter what he does."

Can't have it both ways. Either they knew and ignored it or they were led down the rosy path and now they get no respect outside those circles. That is what the douche baggers founder believes and he felt confident enough to carry that sign among them. They find it acceptable otherwise they would have sepreated themselves much more forcefully than they have done and called out their leader and his racist beliefs. Has anyone heard of him being called out by any of the douche bagger crowd? I am sure the liberal leaning media has but have they, the douche baggers? The stand is believable when you call out your own for wrong behavior. As long as I have not heard that horn from the douche baggers, forgive me if I don't believe this is all about the deficit and not his race.

A Messiah is sinless. One who does no wrong. You talk about him in that way. It's like you worship him. (Something people do for the 'Messiah') It's not derogatory in any way. It's exactly how you see him. The word fits your fixation on him as one who could destroy the earth and you would say "he meant to do well, I still love him no matter what he does."

I don't think Obama has done no wrong. He has moved too far to the center to suit me. He should blast back more forcefully against his critics, but that isn't his style. He should immediately end don't ask, don't tell.

I'm not happy that we are still in 2 wars, but at least there is talk of the end in sight.

There are things I wish he would do differently, but he is a vast improvement over the bush/cheney regime.

And now that you "clarified" the term messiah, that term applies to how the republicans/conservative feel about Reagan at whose altar they worship. The man who started the decline of the middle class in this country.

Tea douche bagger silence is consent.

Can't have it both ways. Either they knew and ignored it or they were led down the rosy path and now they get no respect outside those circles. That is what the douche baggers founder believes and he felt confident enough to carry that sign among them. They find it acceptable otherwise they would have sepreated themselves much more forcefully than they have done and called out their leader and his racist beliefs. Has anyone heard of him being called out by any of the douche bagger crowd? I am sure the liberal leaning media has but have they, the douche baggers? The stand is believable when you call out your own for wrong behavior. As long as I have not heard that horn from the douche baggers, forgive me if I don't believe this is all about the deficit and not his race.

I forgive you.

I'm glad I got that one coming as soon as I do something as outlandish as that.