Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do women have anal sex?

Why do women have anal sex?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Why do women have anal sex?

• I like it. It feels good. I have had an orgasm that way.
    • I would do it only to please my partner
    • I tried it and didn't like it
    • No way I would even try it.

Okay, so I was babysitting for a neighbor of mine. She called to see how the kids were doing. They were sleeping but I asked her if she had anything for a stuffed up nose. I was thinking she might have some sort of decongestant but I didn't see any in the medicine cabinet.

She told me next to her bed, on the night stand, there was a bottle of nose spray and I could use that. ( I washed the tip of the bottle with alcohol) Also on the night stand, was a tube of lube that said it was for anal sex.

It got me wondering why women do this. I could see why a guy would want to do it. I would suppose it's tighter and feels good for him. But does it feel good for her? I can't see it feeling any different than being horribly constipated.

I wish I had never seen that tube of lube! :)

Well, I think some people would agree that it feels good. It is something that must be approached with caution and when relaxed, though. :)

I did some more reading on it because the whole issue was so confusing for me. Apparently, the G spot can be reached this way. On another site, I read that women have had fabulous orgasms this way. I never knew that was possible!

No thanks for me. That's where my poop comes out, and since having the lapband that is a sacred activity if you know what I mean. Not messing with that area.

I guess it feels good to some women. I had an ex that wanted to do it ALL the time. But I found it painful and gross. TMI, but to me it feels like you are doing #2.

That's what I would think too. That's why I said I can't even imagine why women would do that.

There is something to be said about "pleasing your man" but as far as I am concerned, he better use his hand if he wants it that tight.

I was really surprised to read that some women can have G spot orgasms that way.

although i am open to *almost* anything in the bedroom, and really do believe in "whatever tickles your pickle. live & let live," i dont accept two things in the bedroom: threesomes, and booty love. its just not for me. for one, when i tried to try it, it was too painful, and gross feeling; and he wasnt even 1/4 in! so no thanks for me, ill pass.

As long as things are very cleaned up and there is ALot, and I repeat alot of clitoral and vaginal stimulation to relax things up a bit, it can be very erotic. But honestly, fingers and specific dildos for anal play is alot more enjoyable then a big ole penis.

although i am open to *almost* anything in the bedroom, and really do believe in "whatever tickles your pickle. live & let live," i dont accept two things in the bedroom: threesomes, and booty love. its just not for me. for one, when i tried to try it, it was too painful, and gross feeling; and he wasnt even 1/4 in! so no thanks for me, ill pass.

I agree. My husband has never asked for it, but it's probably because I let it be known a long time ago that I didn't do that!

So far, we have one person who said it might be fun. I am waiting to see if anyone else feels that way. I have turned this into a survey. Please vote.

Let me know if we need another catagory

Edited by Oregondaisy

I voted for the last option, but I think there needs to be one that says something like "I tried it and don't like it" or something like that.