Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

You know, as much as I don't like Ron, I would have voted off Nicole in a heartbeat. It's a game and a competetion. Does anyone really think Ron's going to win it?

And the blue cousins are MORONS. Big F'ING BABIES. They let their emotions run them and that's not good. They're worse than a typical hysterical woman. They're like banshees that don't SHUT UP. I hate them more and more as each episode airs. They're dumb to try and vote off Ron just because they're mad at him. Get over it, big f'ing babies.

And WHAT ALLIANCE??? It's every man for himself - GARRRGGG. One of the cousins was complaining to Bob about Ron and Mike being there for each other at "any cost" well...what about the cousins? They'll be there to back each other up, so that was really hypocritical IMO.

Kristin...eh...I can take her or leave her.

Tara's my number one, and I didn't like Nicoles saying that you can't trust spastic people like that. I think Tara was just excited to have someone ELSE, someone who wasn't out to get her maliciously, but who would be a competitor. But, Tara is smart and given the chance to boot the 2nd strongest and give herself a clearer heading - sure! Why not?

Mike is my 2nd fav...he's just cute and young and not tainted yet.

All the others can suck it.

so i went to play first thing this AM & tivo had a hiccup - cause there was no show. sounds like an OK show to have missed. anything not mentioned? how did the rest of the contestants who came back look? and who did the WLS bashing - the dr?

I can't stand the WLS bashing (maybe I am just being hypersensitive) It's really up to the person how they want it to work for them.

I'm with you on that one...WTF??? :thumbdown: WLS didn't work for Ron because HE didn't work it...

I agree, tonight's latest attack on WLS drove me a little nuts.

They don't miss a chance to bash WLS, and I just hate that their drivel may stop someone from looking into a procedure that might save their life...

I'm so mad about what happened this week! Ron should have went home, and he got SO MAD when Felipe voted for him! Come on, you have knee problems, now more health problems, and you STILL think you have a chance?

Ron is the antithesis of everything BL stands for...he really should not have been accepted onto the show. He whines about his workouts, schemes against everyone else, and I believe he'd sabotage someone else to save his son.

I feel really bad for Nicole, it's so bizarre that she gained so much weight her first week back. I missed the part where Alison took away her immunity, can someone tell me why? Was it because she gained weight instead of lost?

I felt horrible for Nicole - the stress of everyone knawing at her just got to her...I'd have told them all to go to Hades in a handbasket!

I did feel for Tara though, someone just comes back onto the ranch in 2nd place after she's worked so hard defending herself and staying in 1st.

Gotta agree / disagree on that one...did Tara REALLY think she was the ONLY rock star in the crew? Puh-lease! She was so threatened by Nicole's return that there's no way she wouldn't have voted her off. Yeah, she whined about having the target on her back, but she loves being in the spotlight.

No real surprise here. Once Nicole lost immunity, there really wasn't any questions about who was going home. It simply had to be the 'new' person on campus who was already showing some hint of abs. Tara may have dodged a bullet there, but now she knows there's some serious competition outside the house.

If that doesn't get her butt in gear, I don't know what will...my money is on Nicole to have made the most progress - it's just too bad she won't have a chance to be the BL for the show since she was kicked off again...

I think the 'doctor' on TBL is the worst kind of whore. He's obviously willing to say whatever the producers want him to say. I agree with previous posters about the WLS bashing; to blame Ron's current medical problems on that procedure is ridiculous.

Can I get an Amen! That doctor wouldn't be able to give me directions, much less advice on my medical condition...

As an aside, I feel sorry for the other members of the South Lyon, MI city council that have to work with this guy on a regular basis. He is a hostile, manipulative bastage that probably has wet dreams about being Tony Soprano.

You have an uncanny clarity about him...he is definately hostile and manipulative. I see him as a bit of a Svengali - he will control his children's lives as well until they rebel and tell him to go jump off a bridge...:seeya:

I felt really bad for Nicole - she was dropped into a snake pit with no clue as to what she was getting into. She did an awesome job at home, and none of the remaining contestants were honest about their motives with her.

Poor baby - she just wasn't the game-player, and she wasn't ready for the vipers. She's made awesome progress, and my DH, DD and I all want her abs - even with pounds to go, she was looking really good! :seeya:

how did the rest of the contestants who came back look?

Well, first off I'm not sure how they decided who would come back, but it was the older woman from the husband/wife team (the one where the husband had to have medical treatment like the first week). She and Nicole looked really good! The third person was David of David and Daniel. Erm... they did side-by-side shots of then and now and I swear I saw NO difference. He is only down about 47 pounds.

Ohh, decided to go look: "David has lost 48 pounds and hopes to “shock America” at the finale."

Biggest Loser Season 7 Episode 4 Recap

SO... he's actually UP a pound since he left the ranch. Guess we won't be too shocked, except at how badly he did... :thumbdown:

The three they broght back were ones who went home while partner stayde but the partner wasn't able to bring them back was how I thought they explained it........I could be wrong

The three they broght back were ones who went home while partner stayde but the partner wasn't able to bring them back was how I thought they explained it........I could be wrong

Ah, you're probably right! That makes sense. I was only half-listening when they did that part.

so i went to play first thing this AM & tivo had a hiccup - cause there was no show. sounds like an OK show to have missed. anything not mentioned? how did the rest of the contestants who came back look? and who did the WLS bashing - the dr?

Hmmm so did mine... maybe the BL gods knew I'd be angry so they spared me the torture.. haha!

I'll be sure my DVR records next week though.

As an aside, I feel sorry for the other members of the South Lyon, MI city council that have to work with this guy on a regular basis. He is a hostile, manipulative bastage that probably has wet dreams about being Tony Soprano.

Whenever I see him, my lip starts to curl up, my eyes start to squint, my hands turn into fists, my teeth clench... you get the picture.

Kristin...eh...I can take her or leave her.

Oh Glouc, we've got to have a talk... she's as equally disgusting as Bastard Dad in her own way. She just doesn't have his incomprehensible ability to manipulate others.

:smile2: lol...

True, true she can't manipulate like Ron, therefore she's no real threat to the real star on the show (Tara).

If Ron can get everyone eliminated except for his son, I'd be okay with that. I like Mike, too.

I'd rather see the blue whiny baby cousins (even though Sione is soooo good looking) go home before Ron. I hate whiny temper tantrums more than I hate manipulativeness. At least one takes brains. :)

oh I LOVE sione, hes sooooo cute!!!! and he is a nice man so it seems, and he is just awsome!!!!

oh I LOVE sione, hes sooooo cute!!!! and he is a nice man so it seems, and he is just awsome!!!!

So your prefer men who are whiney, holds others responsible for their own actions or lack thereof and overall just makes an ass of himself on national TV? :thumbup:

wow, what r u so angry about? its just a tv show. I haven't found him to be any of those things, but whatever. U should go out and do something nice for yourself, i really think u need it.

it's still a television show, no need to take it so seriously.

But it's not a sitcom.

You feel Sinone is a great guy, and Donna and I and a few others think he's a whiny, sniveling crybaby. We're all entitled to our opinions, no? :smile2: