Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Weigh-in

Can you guys tell me what you do for exercise -- go ahead Love -- I can take it. I know you must be an animal in the gym:thumbup:. Do you have a trainer, or do you work out on your own. For how long? Doing what? Inquiring minds what to know.

Palm Desert sounds lovely right about now. I'm already tired of winter and have a very long way to go.

I go to Gold's Gym at least 4 times/week. I do 30 min treadmill (alternating walking & jogging), 15-20 min of strength (one time upper body, next time lower), and then 15 min on the elliptical. I do crunches on an exercise ball at home, and walk the dogs. I've been considering getting a trainer at least on occasion. It might give me a little more variety.

Enjoy the sunshine! I'm appropriately jealous.

I do an hour of cardio, like jogging, walking on the treadmill(at a speed of 3.8 miles an hr or above) or i do 60 minutes on the elleptical machine with an incline of level 7 or above and 100 resistance. Then i lift weights, about 30 to 35 minutes. I drink a lot of Water as well. Let me know if you need anything else. hope you are all doing well :yikes:

FYI I go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week. About three times a week I do circuit training in the evening(squats, jumping jacks..etc).

I dont have a trainer. I watch youtube videos for fitness tips and subscribed to self and women's fitness magazine. Or I'll ask a sexy guy at the gym for help hehe.

I am soo jealous, take me to florida!!!!

Edited by LoveIslovely

Palm Desert sounds lovely right about now. I'm already tired of winter and have a very long way to go.

I go to Gold's Gym at least 4 times/week. I do 30 min treadmill (alternating walking & jogging), 15-20 min of strength (one time upper body, next time lower), and then 15 min on the elliptical. I do crunches on an exercise ball at home, and walk the dogs. I've been considering getting a trainer at least on occasion. It might give me a little more variety.

Thanks Karen - I always think I need a trainer, when what I need is to get off my butt and get to the gym and do more cardio than it takes to walk 20 minutes with DH at a stroll's pace. thanks.

I do an hour of cardio, like jogging, walking on the treadmill(at a speed of 3.8 miles an hr or above) or i do 60 minutes on the elleptical machine with an incline of level 7 or above and 100 resistance. Then i lift weights, about 30 to 35 minutes. I drink a lot of Water as well. Let me know if you need anything else. hope you are all doing well :)

FYI I go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week. About three times a week I do circuit training in the evening(squats, jumping jacks..etc).

I dont have a trainer. I watch youtube videos for fitness tips and subscribed to self and women's fitness magazine. Or I'll ask a sexy guy at the gym for help hehe.

I am soo jealous, take me to florida!!!!

I knew you had to be putting out a great deal of effort at the gym Love. I don't think I'm able to do all that you do (I'm a lot older:tongue2:) But I can do more than I do, so I'll commit to 3 times at the gym this week and I'll continue my "strolls" with DH. I did go last week to the gym and got on the elliptical at 3.8 for 20# - no resistence and no elevation. I thought that was tough:redface: so I'm going to have to toughen up.

My work is cut out for me.

Good morning!!! TGIF!

Alright so this week I am down 2 pounds and down 80 pounds since being banded!! woohoo. I am so excited, I am celebrating at the gym :tt2: lol. Good to know I lost some weight, I struggled this week thanks to my TOM. A few more pounds and I am overweight, yeii!

Enjoy your weekend

Edited by LoveIslovely

My 1st fill is tues,,,,,banded 12-19 lost 26 and this week gained 4,,from eating and eating more

i know its my problem no excuse just do better

next week!!like the idea of fridays checking in

i need the support!!!

Down 1.5 this week. It's not what I was losing, but I'll take it. I go in for an appt next Wednesday and think I'll ask for a fill although my diet and exercise haven't changed much.

Well, I guess the Palm Springs vacation did me no favors. No loss this week. But I'm pressing on. Way to go Love:thumbup:, Way to go Karen -- I think 1.5 pounds is fantastic and where I sit this week I'd embrace it. :tt2:

Put me down for a loss of 2.6#! I am FINALLY in the 220's!!!!!! 229.1 to be exact!

:scared2:

Edited by julie.ann
i can't subtract?

Yeii Julie!!!! It feels so good to hit those lower 200ish numbers! Sooooooo happy for you!

ok I am craving a burger, but I know I shouldnt and I wont! lol.

I went out to eat today and I was so scared I was going to blow it. I was absolutley RELIEVED when I relized that the band wouldn't let me completely pig out. It was just another reason I love my band! I had three tortilla chips with salso and ONE taco and I was done. It was AWESOME!!!!:scared2:

OK guys, I know it's not Friday anymore, but I weighed in this a.m. and was down a little. Hope you don't mind if I post it today --Slow but sure, that's me.