Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Weigh-in

:thumbup:Hi everyone in order to support each other and provide some type of motivation. Maybe we can weigh-in on fridays and report our exercise activities and offer tips and advice!

So lets check in on Fridays!!!:confused:

p.s Happy New Years! Much success to all of us! Please know that you have all touched my heart and I find this site very useful, inspiring and informative. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your journey!!

Ok its friday, 7:10 am here in NYC. Today I weigh-in at 219.8. I lost a little over four pounds this week. Ate three meals and light snakcs in between. I exercised 5 times this week for about 2 hours:cursing: each session. I hope to make it to onederland by March.

Sorry I didn't get here earlier. I was 228.3 this a.m. I like the idea of checking in on Friday and, frankly, Love, I'm impressed by your success and hope to use you as a role model! I hope you don't mind, but you've had so much success and I really want this to work for me. Today I've had:

bfast: 1 slice of Ezekiel bread with 1 teas Pbutter and one hard boiled egg.

lunch: 1/2 hame & cheese sandwich on pumpernickel bread, 1/2 c coleslaw & 1 cup french onion Soup.< /p>

Just drank my first 17 oz of Water. I have a hard time getting it in.

Going to a movie tonight with DH and will probably come home and have leftovers or scrambled eggs for dinner. Talk to you next Friday.

And happy New Year!!!!!

Okay I'm a day behind, but I finally got off the plateau I've been on for 2 weeks. I don't know if it was just the holidays or more of my body saying "Hey! Slow Down!"

I'm in at 238.3. Finally in the 230's! I can't believe how this is going and where I was less than 3 months ago! I have seen the 220"s as this far off number, but I can be there very soon if I live right! YEAH Band!

:thumbup:

Ok gals, it's Friday! Yea! Went to my doctor yesterday. Got my 2nd fill. I had lost 8 pounds in 1 month! Over the holidays! Now that's progess:thumbup:

Got 2 more cc's in my 14 cc band making a total of 7. I CAN FEEL IT:eek:. So this is what I signed up for. Ok. I don't remember what I was last Friday, but this a.m. I was 225.7. This is a marathon -- not a sprint. I'm lovin' my band.

It's the Friday weigh-in! I almost forgot!

Went to the clinic yesterday. I love, love, love their scale. I got on mine in the morning and it showed 228. I got on theirs a couple of hours later, and it showed 224.

I'm going with their number for the Friday weigh-in.

That puts me down 55 - 13 in the last month. No fill this time. They want to see how I do over the next 3 weeks.

Well I am a day late AGAIN, but that is because I was out of town yesterday getting a fill. I am down 3.9 pounds for the wee! That puts me at 234. I keep thinking of my self as 250# I have to keep reminding myself. I can't wait to hit the 220s!

I love good news!

Edited by julie.ann

Alright everyone. I couldnt check in yesterday because I was sicky! However, I am between 216 and 217. Ahhh!!! I always fluctuate during ovulation :cool: lol. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Wow!

This thread is very encouraging. Everyone is doing very well. I haven't lost any weight lately - maybe its time for fill.

Keep up the excellent work! I'll check back often for encouragement.

Nfaith: Good luck on your journey! We are all here to encourage each other!

Julie: I also have a similar thing. I still think of myself at 291, I cant adjust! Its kinda worrying me because I am becoming way too concious about my weight, more then before. I dont want to develop a eating disorder or anything like that.

Well Friday is here again. I am down about 2.5 lbs this week. I guess I can't complain. I had my fill last Friday and I have been eatting less everyday. I ate Breakfast yesterday without feeling hungry. I think I might have to start back on Protein Shakes to get my calories in. I really don't want to get in the habit of eating when I am not hungry.

So I am at 231.7

I guess I am pretty close to those 220s that I have been coveting for so long. Good luck to all of you today!

Great job Julie!!

I am also at about 2.5 pounds lost this week, I was battling between 116 and 117 but as of today I am 214.7, woohoo. Heading to the gym now and its freezing cold here in NY! gosh!

I am apparently down only 1 this week. I'll take it. It happens. To be quite honest, I am so "backed up" right now, I'm not surprised. Must increase my fiber!

Dear All:

Well, I'm out of town and can't weigh myself, but I was doing great before I left and had lost 2# - Julie, Love & Karen you're all doing great. To lose 1-2 pounds per week is the best.

I'm in Palm Desert (sorry, Love - it's 80 degrees here!). We come here about once per month for a week. I've found that I don't adhere to the bandster rules quite as well when we're here. We go out for coffee in the a.m., share a sandwich for lunch before we play golf, and eat too much at dinner. So I'm going to really watch it now --we go home on Tuesday night -- so that next Friday I will have a good report.

We plan a hike for Saturday. And we're going to play tennis a couple times. That should help.

Can you guys tell me what you do for exercise -- go ahead Love -- I can take it. I know you must be an animal in the gym:thumbup:. Do you have a trainer, or do you work out on your own. For how long? Doing what? Inquiring minds what to know.