Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starbucks, fat free,sugar free vanilla, iced ,decaf,carmel,mochiato!!

these are the best !!! i have been having one everyday and still losing...the only fatning thing in it is a liuttle bit of carmel..they are so yummy and satisfy my sweet craving...if you have a starbucks near you give one a try!!

They sound yummy. I've tried Starbucks coffee before and wasn't really impressed for the amount of money they cost.

How much are the mochiato's?

Hahah, I was in NY last week, and I ordered my usual-- grande quad shot americano with cinnamon and room.

I could see the panic in their eyes.. 4 shots of espresso!!! oh the humanity!

I told them it was okay, that I was from Seattle, and they should just be glad I didn't order a warhammer... (6 shots) that sort of boggled them for a while, then the guy said he wanted to be from Seattle....

I just dropped dead of a seizure just "thinking" of 4 shots. I can have two sips of espresso or I'd go nuts. Damn, my house would be clean!

I know Darcey, why would anyone ever have anything less?

The lady at the JFK airport just about had a panic attack when I order a quad.

When we were at Disneyland, the poor little proto-barista looked at me with her innocent brown eyes and told me that ooh, she didn't think she could do that, that much coffee was more than anyone could handle. I think she wanted me to sign a waiver...

"more than anyone can handle"? That's so funny. I'm not from Seattle, but I drink coffee like I am. My boyfriend is from North of there, and I went and visited his family and was amazed by the coffee shop on every corner... and of course the Mocha Milkshakes. It would be dangerous for me to live there :)

Starbucks isn't the best coffee, but it's alright, and it's convenient, which is probably the part they are charging so much for, lol.

OMG! I live on Starbucks! I love it so much, I am so glad that I can still have it after the surgery. OH! BTW, a Caramel Frappacino Light is awesome too!!

BwaaHaHaHa... I am from Bellingham which is north of Seattle, It's true there are coffee shops on just about every corner and in a number of the grocery stores. I have really missed my caffiene during this pre and post surgery ban on caffiene. I also was a quad girl! Love those Mocha Milkshakes am going to have to wait another month or two before I can have one though, decaff just doesn't taste right!

They sound yummy. I've tried Starbucks coffee before and wasn't really impressed for the amount of money they cost.

How much are the mochiato's?

i get the largest one and it is $4.19... i quit smoking and now am addicted to these LOL

Bellingham/Blaine is where my boyfriend is from. :) He introduced me to the evil milkshakes. We have to get at least one whenever we go up there now.

Bellingham is such a great town! DH wants to retire to Sequim (pronounced "squim") , but I would pick B'ham!

Yes, Sequim is a real place, and it is where we spent our honeymoon. Poetic, in a squidgy sort of way... http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&location=vokFHlaHnxthiLr32bZzFNVghPzovG3cOAhS8XBXFUE65AelcSYgXgwpbYPt9RLeH%2bj0EOoVJh0RCMdIjGF%2fkhz1Pia55%2bRf

"It ain't coffee till it ain't coffee" said Bob Greene as he poured more sugar and flavored Creamer into his styrofoam cup of coffee in the Fellowship Hall at church. I almost blew it out my nose. I knew there was something I liked about that fella, other than the fact that his nickname in high school was "Revco" as in the pharmacy, right? Now he's a fine church goin' man who hasn't forgot his roots. No fuss. No games. Real fine fella that likes his coffee like I do: sugared and flavored creamed to death!