Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

CONFESSION TIME..spill it

Ditto! Well, except for the name is Donna part. Otherwise...bookstores/libraries over any gym any day any time.

Ditto ditto. Except for the name Donna. :wink:

My name is Beth, and I've probably spent about $10,000 in books.

I spend hundreds per month - and that doesn't include the books I borrow from others, ones borrowed from the library.

I like literate well written books (and that certainly culls the offerings available). Mysteries are my fav though - Reginald Hill, Elizabeth George, Henning Mankel; Ian Rankin, Peter Robinson, Ruth Rendell,....

I read anything I can get my hands on. When I was a teenager I read A LOT of romance novels and burned myself out on them but will still read it if I don't have anything else to read. I literally have withdrawal symptoms if I don't have a book to read. I've been known to peruse my children's books to reread them when that happens. he he

Hi, my name is Trey and I'm an avid, almost compulsive reader. What am I reading? Whatever ya got.....

My name is Green and I am a compulsive reader. This runs in our family (along with depression). Now that I am recovering from my treatments for cancer I spend much of my time in bed. I am either reading or sleeping. I read a book in about a day and a half. I prefer novels, detective fiction, science fiction, fantasy, memoirs, and biography. I also read two newspapers and The Economist.

confession time

i saw my ex today he met me at work to pick our son for the night ...and he was just staring at me it was so funny ..i said what are u looking at and he was like u look great ....so i think were going to have Breakfast in the am when i get off work ...dont tell current bf..LOL

i am new to the board but I have been banded for almost three years. I have had some success but..not nearly what I had hoped for. The problem is I still either have to starve or I will not loose weight. I have got to the point to where I have been cheating and drinking while eating only hot things to help the food go down. Also, I have been eating more than a cup at a time. I know better than to do this.

so there you have it. This is sorta embarrassing...But.. terribly freeing. ha,ha

confession time

i saw my ex today he met me at work to pick our son for the night ...and he was just staring at me it was so funny ..i said what are u looking at and he was like u look great ....so i think were going to have breakfast in the am when i get off work ...dont tell current bf..LOL

You go girl! I saw an ex of my last this week too. He treated me terribly when we were together (was sleeping with several much older women he met on a "adult" dating website while we were together). He caught my eye so I did the decent thing and said hi back as we passed each other in the mall but I wished afterward that I had of just ignored him. Good thing is I am about 30-40 pounds lighter now that I was when we were together and I was dressed very nicely that day.....I could tell he noticed this too. Revenge is sweet! :)

confession time

i saw my ex today he met me at work to pick our son for the night ...and he was just staring at me it was so funny ..i said what are u looking at and he was like u look great ....so i think were going to have breakfast in the am when i get off work ...dont tell current bf..LOL

oh man, I can't wait for my day to come! Except for the ex I am thinking of, I'm hoping I will skip the reconnecting and doing breakfast thing and instead slap him across the face like I should have done many, many times before for the way he treated me!

okay.... now for my confession time:

My size 6 (sometimes 3/4) roommate pisses me off with her eating habits. She has a perfect figure and all day everyday she eats unhealthy food. Here's what she ate today: two big bowls of some fruity kids Cereal, a big serving of hamburger helper, and a chipotle burrito for dinner. plus yesterday she practically forced me to bake Cookies with her! She ate like 2 Cookies today, but I've had like 4 or 5! I finally called her out on it, telling her i've tried really hard to eat only healthy foods and have resisted eating along with her when she eats bad things, but we absolutely can NOT have cookies in the house! she just reminded me that it will catch up to her when she turns 40. i told her outloud i hope that doesnt happen, but i secretly hope it DOES! and that's horrible to think-- but she needs to start thinking about what shes putting in her body! (plus-- it just pisses me off that she can eat worse than me but still be skinny. :))

I eat crap to I just count my calories now so if I eat crap and use up my calories that it for the day...and I'm down to a size 6 too..it feels good you will get there..

oh man, I can't wait for my day to come! Except for the ex I am thinking of, I'm hoping I will skip the reconnecting and doing breakfast thing and instead slap him across the face like I should have done many, many times before for the way he treated me!

okay.... now for my confession time:

My size 6 (sometimes 3/4) roommate pisses me off with her eating habits. She has a perfect figure and all day everyday she eats unhealthy food. Here's what she ate today: two big bowls of some fruity kids Cereal, a big serving of hamburger helper, and a chipotle burrito for dinner. plus yesterday she practically forced me to bake Cookies with her! She ate like 2 Cookies today, but I've had like 4 or 5! I finally called her out on it, telling her i've tried really hard to eat only healthy foods and have resisted eating along with her when she eats bad things, but we absolutely can NOT have cookies in the house! she just reminded me that it will catch up to her when she turns 40. i told her outloud i hope that doesnt happen, but i secretly hope it DOES! and that's horrible to think-- but she needs to start thinking about what shes putting in her body! (plus-- it just pisses me off that she can eat worse than me but still be skinny. :tongue2:)

I don't know if it will wait till she hits her 40s. I was able to do whatever I wanted until my mid-20s. I don't know if she's 20 like you are, but she may not have as long as she thinks. :tt1:

We have a pair of friends, now that I think about it, that we haven't seen since my operation on the 21st of November. I always called them our eating buddies, and I guess I wasn't wrong. I told them I can't eat, and we haven't seen them. :smile2: 'Course I've lost 21 pounds (yay!) since we saw them last exactly one month ago today... :thumbup:

Actually, I'm wrong. We haven't seen them since November 13th, the last "eating" day I had before I started liquids on the 14th! Wow...

I know the wife was asking me if I could eat for Christmas Eve. They must be thinking of us hooking up. Now, to get the full picture, she's 5'2" or so, and maybe 95 pounds soaking wet. She is teeny-tiny and can often get full on four bites of food (not that she's food conscious, she's just very small and fills easily). Her hubby, otoh, usually finishes what she doesn't eat -- after he eats his. :tongue2:

Actually, I'm wrong. We haven't seen them since November 13th, the last "eating" day I had before I started liquids on the 14th! Wow...

I know the wife was asking me if I could eat for Christmas Eve. They must be thinking of us hooking up. Now, to get the full picture, she's 5'2" or so, and maybe 95 pounds soaking wet. She is teeny-tiny and can often get full on four bites of food (not that she's food conscious, she's just very small and fills easily). Her hubby, otoh, usually finishes what she doesn't eat -- after he eats his. :tongue2:

we were w/our "foodie" friends last night. in the last yr we have only gone out to dinner a few times; and was able to fly under the radar with food choices....last night, i got called out for eating so little. i was able to brush it off, though i had a bite of everything - just realized i ate like a PIG in the past.

none of them know DH and i are banded & hubby said i brought a bit of attention to myself because i left a plate with a lot of food still on it, like it was "poor food"....and it wasn't - just could and only wanted a bite; my plate was made for me..UGH.