Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Just stopping by to say hello!!

I have fallen off the program 100%. I was 232.8 this morning (Last Monday at the Dr I was 224). Between school, the baby, and other personal stuff I just haven't been eating well, nor working out. Hopefully I am back on track soon. Every day I try, by the night time its over.

I changed my May 6th appt. with Baggs in Vacaville, it was on a day I am in school all day. Now it's May 25th. I need to get my butt in gear, I want to be 215 that morning.

I will try to make it Saturday but not sure yet.

Happy Hump Day everyone!!!!

Good morning all!!!

Wow I havent posted in a while!! Been sooo busy getting ready for the move! I am getting anxious thats for sure. I got a job offer and took it. I start Monday the 3rd. OMG no break for me. Its only part time but I am so excited to start my new adventure. House is totally empty except for my fridge and tv stand. It echos when you talk inside lol.. CRAZY!! I went shopping and bought a bunch of new tops to start my new job. Finally in a 16 YEE HAW... I dont know the last time I wore a 16, and some are even a little roomy.. CRAZY too.. lol...

I am looking forward to Saturday and anyone who can make it. I love you all and would LOVE to give you all a big hug C-ya later.... So yeah MO we are just doing lunch. My hubby is coming home early he will be here Friday night and we have a romantic date night planned for Saturday night. YAY so excited about that too.lol..

I am going to cancel my appointment for the end of the month because since I would be leaving right after the appointment I dont want to have anything bad happen, so I will just go pay for a fill once I get settled in WA.. I think thats best. So wish me luck on that lol.

So I just wanted to say hello to all and I cant wait to see ya!!!

Guest sodapop

Hey Y’all! I HAVE GREAT NEWS! I scheduled my psych this morning! I was 265 this morning!!! Weird to think exactly 2 weeks ago today I was 280.5!!!!!!!! That means 15.5 pound in 2 weeks!! So I have my psych on May 7th. It is a Friday. I should be at 260 my surgery weight by then, and they said they would then schedule my case manager appointment then! 5 more pounds and at my pre-surgery goal! I can’t wait! I don’t know the last time I was this proud of myself. I even went to a birthday party the other night and ate eggs while everyone ate Italian style pizza. It was empowering though -for turning down my most favorite food in the world!

I can’t wait to see everyone Saturday!! My hubby will be there as well, so he can meet you all. Then out to eat for Nicole’s last supper. (I am so upset) I am in the denial stage right now about this loosing my Best Friend. Luckily she introduced me to all of you which is the best present ever!!

See ya Saturday!!!!!!! :smile:

congrads chrissy!!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

Very slow on here… I hope everyone is well! I’m doing great. My weight loss has slowed down a bit. No puking food up this last two weeks. I’ve had a couple episodes where saliva/stomach bile has come up but no food. I think it was because I ate too fast. I was really looking forward to Saturday but I just found out I need to spend a month in Virginia for work. Nikki is in Vegas for the day Saturday and I leave Sunday.

I’m working from home which means I’m getting paid for doing nothing. Sounds great but if I don’t travel I would be out of a job all together. I’m hoping my position at Beale AFB comes back soon but in the meantime this kind of work will do.

I'm nervous about eating out this next month and having to eat out with other people...

I have a few friends in the area which will make for some fun weekends!

I hope everyone is well! I’ll miss you all Saturday! Good luck Nicolie!!! Miss ya!!!

Congrats Chrissy!!!!

Hi Ladies!!

I've been MIA again but I wanted to give you an update.. I'm fluctiating my weight between 182-185 which is a good thing. I have my 2nd pscyh eval on May 4th along with all my blood and EKG work. From there.. its scheduling my surgery date with my case manager!! Woo hoo!! I decided also that I'm going to get the VSG instead of the Lap Band. I think this will work better for me. I also moved.. I don't know if I mentioned that already.. but yeah.. I'm still alive and kicking :smile: I Hope all of you lovely ladies and Gents are doing well!! I'll be dropping by time to time just to give you updates..

Tam Tam- I know you can do it!!!

Nicolie- We are gona miss you!!!! Congrats on the new job and new cloths lol! I love date nights can't seem to get enough lately so have some extra fun for me too!!

Chrissy - Congrats!!!!

John- Awww we will miss you on Saturaday! I am so nervus about eating out after my sleeve too, let us know how it goes.

Analynn - Let us know when your surgery date is.

Mo- Call me and let me know what the plans are for Sat!

I was 223 this AM and hopefully it will stay that way as I was bad today lol! I have been fighting a cold too so I just want to feel better right now :thumbup: I have waited almost a week for my case mgr to call with a surgery date, so I am going to call in the AM to make thme give me one lol!

Hi All - Just a quick check in.

CoCo - i can't come Saturday. Please PM me your new address etc. I love you triplet sista! Great job on size 16!

Ali, Ash and Annalyn and Chrissy - you are making great progress. So happy for you.

Tam - hang in - I know how hard it is. I am still struggling a lot. Very stressed and not managing it well.

John - hear you on the need to follow the work. Eating out will be OK - don't be afraid to order what you need and just box what you can't eat. You will do great as always.

To everyone else - Happy Earth Day - enjoy the sunshine.

So it looks like quite a few peeps will not be there on Saturday.

Question??? Who is coming?

Ashley, I'll call you later this afternoon.

Well for all the people who cant make it I will miss saying my see ya laters but I totally understand. I will still look forward to seeing ya'll on the board..... :thumbup:

I will be there Saturday; I have to say "see you later" to my new friend Nicole! Plus you guys will need to keep me grounded as I am flying a little bit due to the anticipation of Monday!

I have lots of clothes to bring so I going to try and talk my son to come along too so he can carry them into the room for me! If he comes he will enjoy lunch too!

I will be there with Mo and I have some cloths too!

Ughhhh! I am so frustrated right now. I am #14 on the waiting list for a surgery date and may not get to the front of the line until the beginning of July.....They are booked all of May, and the max # of patients they take each month is 12. I am on the cancellation list but there are a ton of people a head of me on that too. I am already having a heard time maintaining my current weight loss, and I wanted to have surgery before it gets too hot this summer :( I'm starting to think that with all these hurdles I keep going through with insurance issues, GERD and so forth that it is a sign that I should not do the surgery lol, although I know that I am and have been having a hard time loosing weight as it is and I don't want to be this heavy anymore :( It's so sad :(