Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hehehehe! We had a ball. Like Candra said, "Good times!"

Have a great week everyone!

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!

WEll I just wanted to say I had so much fun on Saturday!! I will truley miss all of you. Thanks everyone for the well wishes I am excited to start my new adventure thats for sure. I We still have sp much to do but we are rockin it...Love the picture... Def Good times

!!! Ali good luck today girl keep us posted. Well I gotta run, off to say good bye to the outlaws ooops I mean inlaws lol......

Guest sodapop

So I had the BEST time ever with you all! I wanna see those pictures up! "someone" is sooo BOOTAY-LICIOUS!"

I love our support metings and it inspies me so much. I can't wait to get sleeved!

I ONLY have 2 more pounds to loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg I am so excited! I cant wait.

We need to get together more often. maybe meet half way do our walk and lunch. I seriously love you all. You are my new extended family.

xoxoxo to a GREAT week people! :thumbup:

Pammie - I can't believe i'm so silly - I didn't catch on that you weren't coming to lunch - I know/knew you were doing your own diet thing but I guess I'm a little slow - anyway, I didn't say bye to you Saturday cuz I ass-u-me-d you'd be coming to Mimi's - UGH! So sad now :thumbup:

PS: had tons of fun Saturday too- so glad I brushed off those two B-day parties I was suppose to go to. I did manage to make it to the 3rd one though.

I was sad too - I was talking to a lady who needed an listening ear and then I turned around and you were all gone - didn't get my hugs from anyone except Heather.

So Ali, How was surgery? You're probably still in the hospital, but I hope you're doing well!

Good morning all!

I KNOW PAMMIE!!!! I thought you were goingt o lunch too... IM SO SAD I didnt get to hug you goodbye~~~ I love you and will give you an internet hug hehehehe....

Nighty, night

Hey checking in for today :scared2:

Top of the morning er'body!!! Lol. Make it good!

I got a date :thumbup:

May 25th and my pre-op is May 14th :smile: and I was 222 this am, -3 under goal!

congrads ash!

Hi everyone! I'm home last night about 6:30 and although I felt yucky it was so nice to be home in my own bed. Monday pain was not bad but yesterday was pretty painful. The liquid vicodan gives me horrible dreams so I am trying tylenol today and it seems to be working.

I really feel like I was kicked in the gut by a horse! I had an unknown hernia so I got the two for one special. yesterday was an interesting day at Kaiser as the power went out 2x's and once while I was waiting for the upper gi so that took a while to reset all the eqt and computers. Then at 3 pm the doctor released me but it took them two hours to get me checked out so I was a little ansy (hubby was even more ansy) waiting to get on the road and try and beat any traffic. I was just glad to get home.

I haven't had any nausea or anything and have eaten a crystal light popsicle and some broth so far today.

Ah, funny thing. Saturday my hubby and I went to Celebrate our anniversary we went to the movies and lunch. The only thing we shared was an order of potstickers but we both got so sick Sunday I was freaking out that I would have to cancel surgery. I couldn't believe it! We had it coming out both ends! yucky! Well, about 1 on Sunday seemed to feel better so I didn't call and cancel. The good part is my stomach was really empty for surgery and I was down to 260! 37 pds down from orienatation day which was exactly 3

months before the surgery day!

walk and rest is my motto today!